dreamdancer

Arab guilty of rape after consensual sex with Jew

I have no idea why he pleaded guilty, but he did.
Now that he got jail time, he will appeal, and I hope this all mess will be thrown out of court.

he obviously didn't want to be found guilty of 'violent rape'. what's the prison sentence for that?
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

In my opinion, if a girl files a false complaint, she should serve the same jail time the man would have.

whisch brings me back to the question....was he cut or not?

do all Jewish men get cut?

do all arabs get cut?

does anyone have an answer?

i know i'm ignorant when it comes to men's penises....

EDIT

:D
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Kushour was buying cigarettes in September 2008 when an unexpected opportunity presented itself for a casual sexual encounter. "Any person in my shoes would have done the same thing," he says.

A woman in her 20s struck up a conversation as he left the shop to return to his job delivering legal papers around Jerusalem by scooter. "She said 'you have a nice bike' and other things which I don't remember." Within minutes, he says, he realised that her interest was not confined to small talk.

Kushour speaks fluent, unaccented Hebrew, as do many Palestinians living and working in Jerusalem. The woman asked his name and Kushour replied "Dudu" – a common Israeli name. "Since I was a kid everyone calls me Dudu – even my wife calls me Dudu. It's a nickname." At no point, he says, did the woman – who gave her name as Maya – ask if he was Jewish, although he has acknowledged that he said he was single.

The pair went to a small roof area in a nearby office block. "When we were having sex, she was worried that someone would see us, but she never told me to stop. She was more than willing – she initiated it."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/25/saber-kushour-rape-deception-charge
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

Sure...
I can't remember how many times a random woman approached me in a store, came on to me and asked me to have sex with her on a nearby roof.
This guy is a stud.
His wife must be so proud...

Again, this is not a criminal issue but this guy is an asshole
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

Again, this is not a criminal issue but this guy is an asshole

For adultery, or something else? Since she threw him under the bus (literally) with a violent rape charge, it's hardly unjust for him to call her a slut in his accounting of the event.

Where are the pics? Is she hot enough to not care about these other details?

I take it you've never been to Jerusalem? Eastern Europe?

What does Jerusalem or Eastern Europe has to do with it?
I've been to both and many other places. In none of which I had the good fortune of girls just walking up to me and asking for rooftop sex.
But I guess I'm just not as attractive as that dude.
Or, his story could be a load of BS...

I take it you've never been to Jerusalem? Eastern Europe?

Nevermind, you just don't get it. And I'm not talking about prostitutes.

I've been to both and many other places. In none of which I had the good fortune of girls just walking up to me and asking for rooftop sex.

Ok, that's you.

But I guess I'm just not as attractive as that dude.

Maybe, maybe not. I don't know.

Or, his story could be a load of BS...

Or she could be a dirty smut who had rooftop sex with a dude she just met. Are you saying that doesn't happen? That people don't meet random sex partners?

Also, if his story is BS and he did rape here, how did she get his mobile number?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevermind, you just don't get it. And I'm not talking about prostitutes.

Oh, please do share that piece of wisdom with thos of us who don't get it.

Or she could be a dirty smut who had rooftop sex with a dude she just met. Are you saying that doesn't happen? That people don't meet random sex partners?

Also, if his story is BS and he did rape here, how did she get his mobile number?

I never said he raped her.
I said he lied to her to get her to sleep with him.
While this shouldn't be a crime IMO, his story is BS. it almost sounds as if she forced him to have sex with her...

Just in case you missed it, I'll say it again. It shouldn't be a criminal issue. being a lying SOB shouldn't be a crime.
I do feel sorry for his wife though...

While this shouldn't be a crime IMO, his story is BS. it almost sounds as if she forced him to have sex with her...

Just in case you missed it, I'll say it again. It shouldn't be a criminal issue. being a lying SOB shouldn't be a crime.

Being a lying SOB shouldn't be a crime. Reporting to the police that you were violently raped and falsely accusing somebody you voluntarily had sex with should be.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

Oh, please do share that piece of wisdom with thos of us who don't get it.

Maybe its something in the water, the culture, or the abundance of young/horney foreigners and locals who gather in the same party streets every night, but it happens.

Not saying it doesn't happen in the states, its just easier in some countires than in others. And Jerusalem is one of those places.

My mistake, I misunderstood you. I thought you were implying that his story is BS because it sounds too far out there, you know, the whole rooftop sex and all. Which is why I started on the whole "just cause you haven't don't it" thing.

I took your sarcasism as "this shit never happens".

I can't remember how many times a random woman approached me in a store, came on to me and asked me to have sex with her on a nearby roof.

Yeah, the dude seems pretty heartless, but the chic who cried rape is even worse.