kallend

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status"

Two men do not make a trend. I guess you are too young to remember "segregation now, segregation forever".

I agree, two men do not make a trend. But when those two men happen to be the national leaders for their groups and have thousands of followers (more than just a small percantage) who believe their message, then yeah, I would say that most certainly sets a trend for the group.

I'm sure not every member of the NBPP and NOI, unlike their national leaders, hates white people and preaches violence, but with these two groups the number of people who believe their message is just too high to be a "few", but is a trend.

Do you, kalland, think the NBPP and NOI are hate groups?

Also, if two mean do not make a trend, how come you do not apply that same logic to groups that take a RW stance, like the tea party?

Two men do not make a trend.

maybe, but, apparently the NBPP and NAACP is obviously a very fertile ground for recruiting racists

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Very droll sense of humor you have. Check where the red states are clustered.

the new black panther party is from Oakland California.Its leader Malik Zulu Shabazz has become an increasingly well-known figure in radical Black Muslim politics since the mid-1990s. He currently heads the New Black Panther Party (NBPP), whose twin hallmarks are anti-white and anti-Semitic hatred.

The current leader of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Louis Farrakhan was born Louis Eugene Walcott on May 11, 1933 in Roxbury, Massachusetts. he is Renowned for his hatred of Whites and Jews.
Here are two more racist Democrats..;)
Check where those blue states are clustered

Two men do not make a trend. I guess you are too young to remember "segregation now, segregation forever".

You mean the bit by the DEMOCRATIC governor of Alabama, George Wallace?

I guess he figured out what was important to his constituency.. Conservative Good ole boys who believed in segregation. Nowadays... he would be just another run of the mill rePUBIClown.

From Wiki

Failed run for governor
He was defeated by John Patterson in Alabama's Democratic gubernatorial primary election in 1958, which at the time was the decisive election, the general election still almost always being a mere formality. This was a political crossroads for Wallace. Patterson ran with the support of the Ku Klux Klan, an organization Wallace had spoken against, while Wallace was endorsed by the NAACP.[10] After the election, aide Seymore Trammell recalled Wallace saying, "Seymore, you know why I lost that governor's race?... I was outseged (segregated) by John Patterson. And I'll tell you here and now, I will never be outseged again."[note 2] In the wake of his defeat, Wallace adopted hard-line segregationism, and used this stand to court the white vote in the next gubernatorial election. When a supporter asked why he started using racist messages, Wallace replied, "You know, I tried to talk about good roads and good schools and all these things that have been part of my career, and nobody listened. And then I began talking about niggers, and they stomped the floor."[11]