kallend

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status"

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist.

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status," he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Billy Roper is a write-in candidate for governor of Arkansas and an unapologetic white nationalist.

"I don't want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status," he says.

Roper also is a tea party member who says he has been gathering support for his cause by attending tea party rallies.

Not to surprising, considering the emotional backlash from the U.S. political environment today as a result of the current administration.

Do you think he has a chance of winning the gubernatorial seat? I don't.

I think we should seal the borders to all until we can attain stabilization. It will never happen; but, it is extremely difficult to lay a foundation in quicksand.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

That begs the question: Does the Tea Party support him?

Apparently he feels quite at home there. "We go to these tea parties all over the country," Roper said. "We're looking for the younger, potentially more radical people."

So not only is he a teabag member, he knows that teabag rallies are fertile recruiting grounds.

Sieg heil my Nazi countryman http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.lies.com/blog/archives/bush_sieg_heil.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.lies.com/wp/2003/09/18/funny-sieg-heil-bush-photo/&h=318&w=409&sz=52&tbnid=6wLRbCXwWZBHDM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=125&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsieg%2Bheil&hl=en&usg=__cEV6NyJ4jkPGhMT1EqF0pS9sFhg=&sa=X&ei=EltATOTPLoy8sQPquNmFDQ&ved=0CCwQ9QEwBA

I think we should seal the borders to all until we can attain stabilization. It will never happen; but, it is extremely difficult to lay a foundation in quicksand.

I totally agree with you! Along with that, enforce the laws that penalize (severely) ALL those businesses who hire illegals. I know, too many folks out there want those cheap (HAH!) fruits and vegetables but, I'd rather pay a bit more for produce than to just let anyone and everyone into this country. Especially with the 'element' that is crossing our borders. We DO need to know who is here!

chuck

He won't get too far. I don't think, even Arkansas is ready for him!

Chuck

Are you saying the entire Tea Party is nothing but unapologetic white nationalists? That's kind of like everyone in Congress being KKK supporters since Robert Byrd was a KKK member at one time. Fail.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Are you saying the entire Tea Party is nothing but unapologetic white nationalists? That's kind of like everyone in Congress being KKK supporters since Robert Byrd was a KKK member at one time. Fail.

They don't care...imagine their heads exploding if you told them that three of the prominent founders of the NAACP were white...
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

he'd fit right in with the "New" Black Panthers then

let all the bigots have one state to live in, they can be each other's problem

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I once knew a girl who had a sexual relationship with her college professor. Shame on you!
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I totally agree with you! Along with that, enforce the laws that penalize (severely) ALL those businesses who hire illegals. I know, too many folks out there want those cheap (HAH!) fruits and vegetables but, I'd rather pay a bit more for produce than to just let anyone and everyone into this country. Especially with the 'element' that is crossing our borders. We DO need to know who is here!

chuck

I assume you gentlemen would be OK with the rest of the world "sealing their borders" against US citizens as well? I also assume you would be happy to see your tax dollars used to compensate tourism-based industries for lost income? Much of the competitive advantage of the US in science, business, the entertainment industry, etc has relied heavily on the ability to recruit the "best and brightest" from the rest of the world. However I suppose no cost is too great to bear to achieve a little "security".

As far as actually "sealing the borders" is concerned, I suggest a double fence, made of titanium (or better yet depleted uranium), about 80 feet high (so no ladders can reach the top) and sunk about 50 feet into solid bedrock (to prevent tunnels). The fences can be topped with hurricane wire, and have an armed guard post every 100 feet or so. We can clear all vegetation etc from between the fences, and anything that moves can then easily be blasted to little bits. Of course, the fences will have to cover absolutely every inch of both borders, the Alaska/Canada border, and all the coasts (to prevent "boat people" from sneaking in). This will involve confiscating all the private property along the borders and the coasts, but that's just a small price to pay for security, especially if it's somebody else's land, right? I'm sure the majesty of Glacier National Park will only be improved by the fences. Florida's white sand beaches, Oregon's rugged coast, every seaport in the country, all "sealed". Of course that will put them off limits to Americans as well, but again "no price is too great", right?

"sealing the borders" = "impossible bullshit"

enforce the laws that penalize (severely) ALL those businesses who hire illegals

agree 100%

Don

That begs the question: Does the Tea Party support him?

Apparently he feels quite at home there. "We go to these tea parties all over the country," Roper said. "We're looking for the younger, potentially more radical people."

So not only is he a teabag member, he knows that teabag rallies are fertile recruiting grounds.

If he gets elected, then I'll worry about him. For now he's just another lunatic bigot; I'm just glad he's open about his beliefs so people can see him for what he is, rather than being a stealth bigot who only shows his true nature once in office.

Don

The people who are already legally here -- do we go ahead and send them back so that we can really make sure we reset the American economy with Americans? How about the students in universities if we do that -- go ahead and send them back too?

Or does this just apply to new people wanting to get in? In which case, I guess this means that US universities will have to start accepting less-qualified students who are Americans, rather than being able to pick the cream of the international crop.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

"We go to these tea parties all over the country," Roper said. "We're looking for the younger, potentially more radical people."

He clearly knows where the fertile soil is.

"We go to these tea parties all over the country," Roper said. "We're looking for the younger, potentially more radical people."

He's also a nobody, clearly. He's a write-in candidate, meaning he's not even listed on the ballot.

He's all hype with a few dedicated followers, if that.

He's also a nobody, clearly. He's a write-in candidate, meaning he's not even listed on the ballot.

He's all hype with a few dedicated followers, if that.

And apparently he's found a fertile new ground for recruits.

http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/w_revolution.asp?xpicked=2&item=WR_BR

FAIL - I guess I'm a bit surprised to see a man of your intelligence trying to stir shit when the toilet is pretty empty. Anyone with a brain can see this guy for what he is. I don't see any official Tea Party ties here. He might like to think there is but he's in a pretty big empty right now.

Destinations by Roxanne

Oh yeah -- the candidate is not really even worth discussing. If he gets any real traction it will be. There will always be fringe candidates.

I remember the strict libertarian who said that he thought the market should dictate all penalties -- i.e. no more safety regulations, no more approval of drugs, no more rules about where you can dump toxic waste. No more regulation of doctors and hospitals. All self and market regulated.

The free exchange of ideas is good. Having a candidate exchange them can be good. Really. Because sometimes there's good stuff in the wildest of fringe ideas. And sometimes it just exposes the morons.

There's nothing wrong with libertarian direction in a lot of things. It's more minimalistic. But I think it needs more room for expansion than we have in some areas (i.e. lots of people). But I think I'll stick with the concept of educating physicians:ph34r:

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

FAIL - I guess I'm a bit surprised to see a man of your intelligence trying to stir shit when the toilet is pretty empty. Anyone with a brain can see this guy for what he is. I don't see any official Tea Party ties here. He might like to think there is but he's in a pretty big empty right now.

No, you fail. Read his press release where he states that he is a tea party organizer.

whiterevolution.com/?p=1549

Pathetic attempt as usual.

No, you fail. Read his press release where he states that he is a tea party organizer.

whiterevolution.com/?p=1549

And you're a college professor so you must be having affairs with your female students...

Destinations by Roxanne