Kali

Do you value the life of a person you hate?

Just a thought. Having a conversation with someone today about a communist, that hates America. Every move he makes is only to push his own agenda. The only reason he wants to open the border, is to have more people to vote for him in 2012. Most of these people will be here on welfare, involuntarily supported by hard working Americans that do not support or respect this communist.

Just a thought. Having a conversation with someone today about a communist, that hates America. Every move he makes is only to push his own agenda. The only reason he wants to open the border, is to have more people to vote for him in 2012. Most of these people will be here on welfare, involuntarily supported by hard working Americans that do not support or respect this communist.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... be sure to join up with some of the other FRINGE righties in your local Christian Identity militia:S:S:S:S:S

Birds of a feather

QUACK QUACK

In response to your PM:

I'm a chick, you fat, pale, sloppy, red headed toad.

I just don't like people that think they're entitled to something just because they've burdened the US with their presence. If you're on welfare, good job sucking the life out of the rest of us!

;)

Obama is a worthless piece of shit. As are his supporters.

And yet somehow you appear to still be alive in a country that allows you to suggest say such things.

Somehow, I think the country will survive.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

In response to your PM:

I'm a chick, you fat, pale, sloppy, red headed toad.

I just don't like people that think they're entitled to something just because they've burdened the US with their presence. If you're on welfare, good job sucking the life out of the rest of us!

;)

Awww how cute... TSK TSK TSK

Like I said.. check out the site... they need all the help they can get:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Like I said.. birds of a feather

In response to PM:" You really should join one of the right wing fascist organizations.. they will love you...

Birds of a feather"

You should change your avatar. Every time I see it I remember your face.

Just a response in kind to such eloquent posts from you.:S:S

By referring to "the border," are you speaking of the Southern border? Or the Northern border? Mexicans are some of the hardest working individuals I have ever encountered. If we opened up both borders, are you saying that all the Mexicans would be on welfare, and the Canadians would be hardworking? The 2006 statistics for welfare by race are:

Race
--------------
White 38.8%
Black 37.2
Hispanic 17.8
Asian 2.8
Other 3.4

It looks like the whites are the ones sitting around collecting welfare. Perhaps, before you boast about with racially charged slurs, you should take 5 minutes to do a search for statistics that support your claims. You'll look less of an ass.