JohnRich

Should guns be banned during emergencies?

The Great White Hunter just says: "I don't care at all". It will take many moons more before anything is changed regarding any ban. Pros and cons are not settled yet. So, why to worry? And if anything is to be banned, so what?

So you have no personal opinion on the proposals, one way or the other?

The Great White Hunter just says: "I don't care at all". It will take many moons more before anything is changed regarding any ban. Pros and cons are not settled yet. So, why to worry? And if anything is to be banned, so what?

What do you want? Shall I do the St. Vitus' dance until anything is decided here?

If weapon laws and/or bans will be strengthened - OK. We know there are only safety reasons behind it, that's counting.

Skydiving and hunting is not that common here, so you will not hear any dispaired outcry in Germany ;)

As I'm member of local and federal hunting associations, I regularly receive all necessary informations. If we'll have to take steps, we'll do :)

Until then: Sorry, no sleepless nights here, no worries *they're coming to take me (my weapons) away, haha ..*

Personal enough, Mr. Rich? :P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

What do you want? Shall I do the St. Vitus' dance until anything is decided here?

If weapon laws and/or bans will be strengthened - OK. We know there are only safety reasons behind it, that's counting.

Skydiving and hunting is not that common here, so you will not hear any dispaired outcry in Germany ;)

As I'm member of local and federal hunting associations, I regularly receive all necessary informations. If we'll have to take steps, we'll do :)

Until then: Sorry, no sleepless nights here, no worries *they're coming to take me (my weapons) away, haha ..*

Nope, you still didn't answer the question. I didn't ask how concerned you were with the proposals in their current stage of discussion. I asked; What's your personal opinion of those proposals? Do you agree with them? If the proposals move closer to implementation, would you fight back against them?

You, kallend and Amazon have all been doing a lot of tap-dancing lately to avoid answering questions. It seems to be a common affliction when tough questions get asked, which would force someone to actually reveal a position on an issue, and therefore, have to defend it.

Nope, you still didn't answer the question. What's your personal opinion of those proposals?

You, kallend and Amazon have all been doing a lot of tap-dancing lately to avoid answering questions.

TSK TSK TSK... all that pent up angst John....FAIL

TSK TSK TSK... all that pent up angst John....

I have no angst. You, on the other hand, seem to have some serious issues, according to some of your recent postings here. Here's a selection from just the last few days:
...as opposed to the Okie Perineum Squad you seem to support.. lets fry the little old lady that is laying in bed in her own house...

the usual cornbred redneck red state solution.... of SHOOT THE FUCKING BITCH.. I guess the fringe rights MILEAGE does vary

all you seem to be able to do is justify tasing a frail old woman... where the fuck is human dignity in the mix...got any of that???

Like I said... Use the brain....I know that is hard in that part of the country what with the denigration of education and elitists...... but supposedly the fuck sticks who are supposed to be protecting all of the taxpayers.... are supposed to be professional law enforcement.

I think it takes sheer malice and hatred for your fellow human beings to taser an 87 year old veteran who served her country. I think you missed your calling.. you would fit great in blue with the POWER you seem to so deeply wish to exercise. There are more options than just "shooting the bitch" that seems to be the usual response in perineum land that so many of the police are stuck in.

I guess using their brains to work out a problem is out of the question... OH thats right..... I forgot where this was.

these guys were a bunch of perineums... period. It seems there is a lot of perineumism going on it law enforcement these days

JESUS fucking christ.. no wonder you guys down there in the Twilight Zone need all those guns to protect you...

Why the fuck to you guys need troops... You got enuff crazies down there just lookin to shoot anyone.. even little old 87 year old ladies in their own beds...

Well just head on over to the border.... I am sure some of em need killin
Yall could practice some of them MaD sKiLlz
Can't you just see the advertisements
"Live Mexican Shoot at 1000 yards"

I am sure they will find someone who needs killin.

No Bible to thump on and is not bought and paid for by the clowns that bought Reagan and Bush to appoint the ass clowns they did.( AND they made out like MAJOR MOFO's in 8 years of Bush the Second Administration that they handed to him)
Angst? No, not me. But you seem to have way too much of it, my dear.

Nope, you still didn't answer the question. I didn't ask how concerned you were with the proposals in their current stage of discussion. I asked; What's your personal opinion of those proposals? Do you agree with them? If the proposals move closer to implementation, would you fight back against them?

You, kallend and Amazon have all been doing a lot of tap-dancing lately to avoid answering questions. It seems to be a common affliction when tough questions get asked, which would force someone to actually reveal a position on an issue, and therefore, have to defend it.

I do not see any obligation to answer your question with my *personal opinions*. If you dislike my reply, ignore it and just open another gun thread. Have fun.

Obviously, you're under a misapprehension: What you call "tough questions" for me is just BS and redundant. If you feel concerned with our rigid weapon laws, ignore them.

This is Germany and between you in/and the US is more than just a small pond. Your 2nd amendment is quaint for me, for you it's essential.

Fighting for the freedom of owning large and larger calibre hand guns/more weapons/easier access - you name it - for me/us is the very least reason for a fight. There are better things to do.

In short words: I decide what to answer and to whom. :P

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Absolutely - criminals love a safe work environment.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

News:

State's 'emergency' gun ban in lawsuit bull's-eye

A lawsuit has been filed over a practice in North Carolina of banning guns during "emergencies." "We intend to show that state emergency-powers statutes that allow government officials to suspend fundamental civil rights, including the right to bear arms, are unconstitutional and therefore should be nullified," said Alan Gottlieb, Second Amendment Foundation founder. "Citizens do not surrender their civil rights just because of a natural or man-made disaster," he said...
Source: http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=172657

THAT is the time when you need them the most when the lowlifes come out from under their hiding places while the PROTECT AND SERVE types are busy>:(>:(

PRETTY WELL SUMS IT UP!

I do not see any obligation to answer your question with my *personal opinions*.

I see. So you're just another one of these drive-by posters who likes to criticize what everyone else says, along with a dash of insults, while failing to possess the moral courage to actually state your own position on the issues. Because to do so, might subject you to criticism from others, and force you to defend or justify your position. And by gosh, that's the last thing you want to do. It's too much fun hiding in the shadows and sniping at everyone else. You certainly don't want to have to explain yourself...

Awwww how cute.. do you need some cheeze wiz with that Ripple?

Does it make you feel good inside to always be insulting other people like this?
Does it make you feel superior?
Do you think it persuades others to believe what you are saying?

These kinds of insults do nothing to harm the person to whom they are slung.
All you accomplish with this behavior is to defame your own reputation.

Perhaps for someone so full of hate towards others, this serves as a therapeutic relief valve for you.

Awwww how cute.. do you need some cheeze wiz with that Ripple?

Does it make you feel good inside to always be insulting other people like this?
Does it make you feel superior?
Do you think it persuades others to believe what you are saying?

Does it depress you when you take everything others type online as a personal insult???

Does it make you feel inferior to take everything online as a personal slight???

Do you think it helps get sympathy to persuade others to believe you are being so persecuted????

Do you think it helps get sympathy to persuade others to believe you are being so persecuted????

HOW many times have you posted about the moderators singling you out, again?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

How many times have people posted about moderation being "uneven"????

Less than you, I'm sure.

I'm sure you're tired of the gruyere by now - have you tried havarti, by any chance?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Less than you, I'm sure.

I'm sure you're tired of the gruyere by now - have you tried havarti, by any chance?

Why yes.. yes I have.. I tend to prefer the very best in cheese as well as selecting only the best vintages I can find on the rare occasions that I drink.

I will leave the ripple and american/cheeze whiz to those who revel in it:ph34r::ph34r: