Calvin19

Sexism

READ:
I laughed pretty hard at this. The comedian is exaggerating, of course but I believe he has a point. This video is not about sexism, but a comedy sketch on overpopulation. I showed it to my girlfriend of 5 years and instead of laughing, got pissed and told me it was sexist. I cannot pride myself in saying I am 100% not sexist, but neither are you or anyone else in the world. The GF thinks this is blaming overpopulation on women through the use of the uteri noun, etc. I think he was just being funny. I would like to have the opinion of the women in this forum, so I can be better educated not only in arguing with the GF, but understanding sexism in modern culture.

I live in a house with my GF and my sister, both declared 'feminists' "but not the female extremist kind"

(NOTE- FORGET THE CLIMATE CHANGE BS, JUST JUDGE ON THE OVERPOPULATION COMMENTS)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo

It's not sexist in any way, shape or form. It's not even an original idea; it's a pretty old one.

Is it funny? Well, if you laughed, then it's funny for you. That doesn't mean it's funny for your GF who is looking to have your baby. What? You missed that part of her anger? Oops.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

It's not sexist in any way, shape or form. It's not even an original idea; it's a pretty old one.

Is it funny? Well, if you laughed, then it's funny for you. That doesn't mean it's funny for your GF who is looking to have your baby. What? You missed that part of her anger? Oops.

I don't think its anything other than a comedy sketch, but if the dude thinks anal sex is the way to go (must be one of those greeks bearing "gifts") I think he needs to find out about the benefits to those who have prostate glands and those who do not.

Based on the views of most of my friends that I know and will discuss what does and does not do it for them, I don't think most of us are into it and he needs to go play with the boys who are into it.

I just thought it was funny, but I love his comedy.

Unrelated to the video-
One thing to remember is there are true things that are facts yet some with extremely unrealistic views call sexists.
The truth is we should all have equal rights, however to truly believe we men and woman are equal as in the same is a retarded idea.

Believe it or not their things woman are better at because they are woman, and somethings men are better at because we are men. Simple as that.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Dude man, why females opinion is more important to you? What, we can't have an opinion that's worth taking into account?
Maybe you should follow more your opinions and do things that you feel are right instead of looking for female acceptance! I mean, is overpopulation, for you, a good excuse to but fuck your girlfriend or is but fucking your girlfriend one good solution to the overpopulation problem. You see the difference?
Now, now, before you write something you will regret, think that I am indeed right and you know it! ... because you are a man and not a mouse!

Yes I tend to be touchy when it comes to the overpopulation problem ... because some people are keep driving this problem!
Listen to Franky
Lock, Dock and Two Smoking Barrelrolls!