skyrider

Seriously, WHY are all the Mods here Ultra Libs?

Aromatherapy might not be such a bad idea for all the stink that goes on around here.

Bill_has_been a bit more emotionally-responsive lately, but given the recent posts/ers I can sympathize with any likely frustration.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Aromatherapy might not be such a bad idea for all the stink that goes on around here.

Bill_has_been a bit more emotionally-responsive lately, but given the recent posts/ers I can sympathize with any likely frustration.

HEY - I Resemble that Remark!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I am a Mod at another chat board..One of our rules is" stay out of left/right arguements"..

Seems all the mods here are Ultra left/liberal!

Will this thread stand?

Or be silenced?

Because libs are truly fair and balanced.

you forgot the smiley

but you did make me snicker :)
--
Rob

I am a Mod at another chat board..One of our rules is" stay out of left/right arguements"..

Will this thread stand?

Or be silenced?

Because libs are truly fair and balanced.

you forgot the smiley

but you did make me snicker :)

He believes it.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Probably need aromatherapy or something.

I depends if what is being burnt is legal or not!

:P
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I would say it has more to do with the performance of his chosen one
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Will this thread stand?

Or be silenced?

I assume it has to do with intelligence... some people have it,, and many...well... conservatards are out to find those Joe the Plumber and Sarah Palins to explify conservatard thought.

I've given my reasons why I consider myself a liberal. If you consider me ultra-left you may be looking at things from a different place than the center.

There's no rule here about what "political leanings" moderators here have to have, nor is there any rule that says they can't participate in any debates here.

BTW if you really think Tom Aiello is an "ultra left" sort you've never met him.

Not only that about Tom, but you are harder on other libs than you are on RWers, so the thread starter should enjoy the lattitude, not that he's a common PAer.

The fact is, billvon and quade are the only two active moderators here, and they're both liberals.

:o OMG, and they conspire against all people not wearing Nazi arm bands :o

BTW, if you've read Bill's views on fiscal policy, he's a classic Libertarian; morally left, fiscally right.

he's a classic Libertarian; morally left, fiscally right.

:D:D:D

it seems that you are saying that you only have morals if you are a left leaner.:ph34r:

Forget terms; liberal,conservative. The proper address is "have' and 'have nots". Since the beginning of time it has been a contest between haves and have nots. The engine that drives haves is profits. The engine that propels have nots is need. These are basic human traits installed by nature and irrevocable. The hungry will come after those with food. Those with food will kill to protect what is theirs. Religion and politics are merely symptoms of the human condition manifested by the needy. It has ever been so.
Freefall Hall

it seems that you are saying that you only have morals if you are a left leaner.:ph34r:

"It's right if that is what you believe"

:ph34r:

:D Is it?

How would anyone get that????? Morally left means:

- Pro-gay marriage
- Pro-Choice
- Etc

Morally right:

- Anti-gay marriage
- Pro-life
- Etc

Bizzare, that's all I can say; how do you draw that from me stating, "morally left?"

Forget terms; liberal,conservative. The proper address is "have' and 'have nots". Since the beginning of time it has been a contest between haves and have nots. The engine that drives haves is profits. The engine that propels have nots is need. These are basic human traits installed by nature and irrevocable. The hungry will come after those with food. Those with food will kill to protect what is theirs. Religion and politics are merely symptoms of the human condition manifested by the needy. It has ever been so.

Well put. It's about

#1 survival

#2 reproduction

#3 skydivingB|

"It's right if that is what you believe"

:ph34r:

:D Is it?

I guess:S

I don't know anymore...this place confuses me!! I'm starting to sound like Master Po from "Kung Fu"