dreamdancer

Israeli troops attack ship carrying aid to Gaza killing 16

I love how in your fuck up world Israel can write it own laws, and do as they wish, and then brake the same law they wroth.

Again does Israel have to abide by any laws in your book?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Less Lethal you mean you die just a bit??????

or do you mean Non lethal which if they would have used there wouldn;t be peopel dead now would it.

There are many levels used to apply force, I won't bore you with the facts (they would'nt matter to you anyway). The IDF attempted to board these boats and it is clear that many of the soldiers were carrying less lethal weapons. The "activists" actions led to them coming to the lethal part of force very quickly.
Google "less lethal weapons" and "use of force continuum" and that will give you the full explaination. If ya have any questions let me know.

"Just 'cause I'm simple, don't mean I'm stewpid!"

The US recognizes Hamas as a terror organization.

News FLASH most of the world considered Israel as a terrorist nation.

NOT ALL THE WORDL REVOVLES AROUND WHAT THE U.S. THINKS.

Our blind illogical, and hypocritical support for Israel is one of the reasons we are hated.

Just like many of the posters who blindly support Isreal on here the US has done the same. It doesn;t stick to rules. We tell everyone else to abiode by them and give isreal a pass every time.

Its not hard to see why people would be upset.

[reply, I won't bore you with the facts (they would'nt matter to you anyway). The IDF attempted to board these boats

In international waters.
Those are the relevant facts skycop.

They attempted to board in international waters.

That is an act of piracy or an act of war.

Blue Skies,
dj123

Our blind illogical, and hypocritical support for Israel is one of the reasons we are hated.

Just like many of the posters who blindly support Isreal on here the US has done the same. It doesn;t stick to rules. We tell everyone else to abiode by them and give isreal a pass every time.

Lets try this again....

IS HAMAS AT WAR WITH ISRAEL WITH THE AIM OF DESTROYING ISRAEL????

So let me see, They tried to shoot paintballs, when they tried to board a ship by force. Got hit by clubs and shot and killed people, and that’s ok in your book?

To me that’s like saying a bank robber has the right to kill the bankers if they hit him with a stapler. Off course the bank robbers are the Israel’s they are ones braking the law.

I think your first mistake is assuming Israel had the right to board the ship to begin with.

Let me know if you need any help understanding inetrnational law, or a reminder of how many of them Isreal has voilated.;)

Lets try this again....

IS HAMAS AT WAR WITH ISRAEL WITH THE AIM OF DESTROYING ISRAEL????

no.

(no matter how loud you shout it)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

GOD i hate your stupid games.

Trust me when i say its not because your clever that i am not answering its becuase the game you play are so fucking retarded.

Lets try again

Is HAMAS the democraticly elected goverment of GAZA? or a terorist group?

You cant have it both ways now as much you want to.

[reply
While I was researching this topic, the story came on the evening news.

I just watched several of your 'lambs' gathered around an Israeli soldier who was prostrate on the deck.

That Israeli soldier was on his own boat.

When he decided to jump onto the boat of another sovereign country in international waters he either was commiting an act of piracy or an act of war.

Blue Skies,
dj123

They tried to shoot paintballs, when they tried to board a ship by force. Got hit by clubs and shot and killed people, and that’s ok in your book?

Yes

To me that’s like saying a bank robber has the right to kill the bankers if they hit him with a stapler.

Nope-it's not

Off course the bank robbers are the Israel’s they are ones braking the law.

Nope, they're not.

I think your first mistake is assuming Israel had the right to board the ship to begin with.

I think your mistake is confusing your slanted opinion with fact. Just because you feel it, doesn't make it so. Now, feel up to answering Amazon's question?
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

They tried to shoot paintballs, when they tried to board a ship by force. Got hit by clubs and shot and killed people, and that’s ok in your book?

Yes

To me that’s like saying a bank robber has the right to kill the bankers if they hit him with a stapler.

Nope-it's not

Off course the bank robbers are the Israel’s they are ones braking the law.

Nope, they're not.

I think your mistake is confusing your slanted opinion with fact. Just because you feel it, doesn't make it so. Now, feel up to answering Amazon's question?

she's already been answered.

(keep up)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

> The IDF attempted to board these boats and it is clear that many
> of the soldiers were carrying less lethal weapons. The "activists"
> actions led to them coming to the lethal part of force very quickly.

If Somalians attempted to board a US cargo ship in international waters, and the crew of the US cargo ship foolishly resisted, would the Somalians be justified in killing the crew? After all, the US does have a history of violence against Somalians.

In international waters.

Blue Skies,
dj123

And I'm sure launching rockets from Gaza into Israel is an act of war, using your logic Israel should invade and occupy until it stops. They did that and were condemned for it. Israel was attempting to use restraint when boarding these vessels, some of the "activists" threw that out the window (or over the deck in at least one case).

When he decided to jump onto the boat of another sovereign country in international waters he either was commiting an act of piracy or an act of war.

Just so they don't miss it.

Both, they aren't mutually exclusive.

Hamas even attacked Fatah when they viewed them as being too moderate.

Reuter's has a well deserved reputation for modifying pictures (among other things) to support an anti-Israel agenda, so I will not trust them.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

If Somalians attempted to board a US cargo ship in international waters, and the crew of the US cargo ship foolishly resisted, would the Somalians be justified in killing the crew? After all, the US does have a history of violence against Somalians.

Apples meet oranges, a great ATTEMPT at moral relativism.

> The IDF attempted to board these boats and it is clear that many
> of the soldiers were carrying less lethal weapons. The "activists"
> actions led to them coming to the lethal part of force very quickly.

That is a really, smelly, crappy analogy.

Analogies are somewhat useful when the situation is hard to understand. This situation is easy to understand.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

>That is a really, smelly, crappy analogy.

I knew you'd hate it - because it involves thinking about someone doing to us what Israel did to this ship. Uncomfortable to think about, eh?

>Analogies are somewhat useful when the situation is hard to
>understand. This situation is easy to understand.

Indeed it is. A ship was attacked in international waters and the attackers killed 16 people.

Read above.

and I have answered a lot more questions then had my questions answered.

You see in the world of facts and laws all of you who have protected Israel have been proven wrong over and over again.

Because you can not set a standard.
You voice international law, we can mention incident after incident where Israel has done the same or worst.

You talk about the UN, you excuse anything that does not support Israel, and void any standing the UN has.

Basically people who change there standards only dependent on who is committing the action and not the action it self have no ethical back bone.

You change your standards to fit your views, you don’t form your views on logic, laws, or any standard.

We have been trough this a hundred times.

You tell me What laws does Israel have to abide by
?

In international waters.

Blue Skies,
dj123

And I'm sure launching rockets from Gaza into Israel is an act of war, using your logic Israel should invade and occupy until it stops. They did that and were condemned for it. Israel was attempting to use restraint when boarding these vessels, some of the "activists" threw that out the window (or over the deck in at least one case).

I don't know about that incident(Gaza).
I do know about this incident.

The fact is that forcibly boarding a ship in international waters is an act of Piracy or an act of war. There is no other option.

Further, two of the ships Israeli forces acted against in international waters were flying American colors.
This is a direct attack against the US.

What should Barak Obama do?

Blue Skies,
dj123

GOD i hate your stupid games.

Trust me when i say its not because your clever that i am not answering its becuase the game you play are so fucking retarded.

Lets try again

You cant have it both ways now as much you want to.

No you are not answering it because YOU like these "PEACEFUL" protestors are not forthcoming with an HONEST answer to the question.... truly sad Darius[:/]

There can be no peace when only side is willing to negotiate[:/][:/]

Reuter's has a well deserved reputation for modifying pictures (among other things) to support an anti-Israel agenda, so I will not trust them.

LOL wow man Really thats your excuse. So you think there making up that cloths and shoes were not allowed in until recently?

You guys do realize that blind support for people just because they share the same religion is just as stupid as blind hate for someone just because they are different then you right?