rhys

CIA unit's wacky idea: Depict Saddam as gay

So you condone government officials pushing false propognda in order to disrupt the citzens of a foreign country?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Having Saddam be the catcher in a scene between him and a man of his own age would have resonated more. I take it you find psychological warfare objectionable?
Provoking a reaction isn't the same thing as saying something meaningful.
-Calvin

So you condone government officials pushing false propognda in order to disrupt the citzens of a foreign country?

No
but many here support the current admin doing it to us!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

do you prefer the "secret sex-tape" or the nuclear solution to try and get a conflict to the end ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

do you prefer the "secret sex-tape" or the nuclear solution to try and get a conflict to the end ?

I prefer to avoid the conflict in the first place.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

as much as I pretty often enjoy your posts, in this case I consider this post as, as we say in french, "de l'enculage de mouches"
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Or in your case, the Washington Post. Homosexuality is not an issue over there. It's not America. Do you believe everything you read? Baah:D:D

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Article here

And many of you morons believe the rest of the shit the CIA palms off as the truth.

:S

Where is the paperwork on this?

WHY . . if you disbelieve the US government so much, are you so ready to believe these lies? It's hearsay at best if there is no documentation.

I believe it to be a tactic to discredit and nothing more.

If it was all that important, then there would not be need for anonymity.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think it's been fairly well established that Saddam Hussein was - and still is - Satan's gay lover.

They made a movie about it too... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think they should have portrayed him as a secret transvestite. Think of the comedic opportunities. (Especially in the UK, where a man dressing up as a woman is funnier than anywhere else in the world.) It would be especially fitting considering J. Edgar Hoover's extracurricular activities.

personally I dont give a shit whether he was or not, he was a brutal dictator but his sex practices with a willing partner - straight or gay - was his choice, oh, by the way.. he ded... d.e.d dead

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

Not here, you don't. You go out of your way to create it.

Yet you're surprised that nations act just as immaturely?