rushmc

Teachers are Evil

Does it matter?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

It doesn't matter - that kind of behaviour from anyone, especially a teacher is TOTALLY unacceptable [Full Stop]

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

I thought moderators were supposed to pay attention....
-----------------------------------------------------
this was cut/pasted from the article
-----------------------------------------------------
Ms Johnson said her son had returned home with bruises on his face and a black eye that day.

'He said to me "Mum what would happen to a teacher that was beating on a kid?"' she said.

'I was like "why, what happened?" and he told me that a teacher jumped on him today.

'I immediately called the school to find out what was going on.

'After it happened, he had wanted to call me and they would not let him call me.'

Ms Johnson added: 'Most of the students had been taking a test and then they put them in an empty room.

'They were all dancing around, playing and they had music going and they were dancing.

'One of the girls told my son "Shut up, stop laughing at me or I'll punch you in the face".

'My son was jumping around saying "come on hit me then".

'The teacher saw him through the window and that's when she came in saying "You want to beat on little girls?" saying she should teach him a lesson.

It doesn't matter - that kind of behaviour from anyone, especially a teacher is TOTALLY unacceptable [Full Stop]

And since the actions of one lable a group in total that makes all teachers evil and cruel

( can't say I have not learned anything from the left)
Abraham Lincoln

Don't you love how the UK newspapers edit the piece (just slightly) to make it sound more British?

"Mum what would happen to a teacher that was beating on a kid?"'

I read the original article in Khou.com and he said MOM. not MUM.

Damn british!:ph34r: (I'm just kidding...we need the british for septic tank cleanings from time to time)

And since the actions of one lable a group in total that makes all teachers evil and cruel

Not my words .... but she done wrong - Big Time

(.)Y(.)

Disagree. You have no idea if 2 seconds before the video the kid punched her in the vagina. I'm not saying that's what happened, but context is important.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Disagree. You have no idea if 2 seconds before the video the kid punched her in the vagina. I'm not saying that's what happened, but context is important.

Maybe he threw some rocks.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Uh, no. That doesn't justify it either. Just as you can't empty a magazine, reload, and empty another into an intruder. If he hit the teacher and stopped, there is no threat to her. She has him arrested for assault. Given their size differences and the beating she gave, it's hard to find a scenario where she is acting in self defense. Petty retaliation is not an option available to teachers.

The fact that the school district already sacked her makes it clear that your fantasy isn't really in play here.

Uh, no. That doesn't justify it either. Just as you can't empty a magazine, reload, and empty another into an intruder. If he hit the teacher and stopped, there is no threat to her. She has him arrested for assault. Given their size differences and the beating she gave, it's hard to find a scenario where she is acting in self defense. Petty retaliation is not an option available to teachers.
The fact that the school district already sacked her makes it clear that your fantasy isn't really in play here.

It's not a fantasy of mine. I just want to know what happened. To hear the OTHER side.
quade -

It's not a fantasy of mine. I just want to know what happened. To hear the OTHER side.

What possible justification could you give for her actions?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wrong time of the month - obviously

(.)Y(.)

I dunno. Let's find out what happened first before we condemn her though.
quade -

I disagree with you, Paul. There exists the possibility that she was defending herself for the first couple of seconds. Then she became the attacker. The attack continued.

An adult versus a child. Unacceptable.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

We will see if you hold to this standard in the future. Typically you have not in the past
Abraham Lincoln

School of troubled children... kid says he didn't do anything (obviously)... teacher says he saw him squaring off to a female student in the class (did he attack her?)...

If so, then he deserves an ass kicking. I side with the teacher on this one (if the above situation is true). I'm tired of PC bullshit getting in the way of raising an honorable society. No, I don't condone adults assaulting children. I do condone someone standing up for the girl who was being harassed. What the fuck were the other students doing sitting there laughing the whole time?

I blame the parents. Raise shit heads then blame the world when it crashes down on them. :|

Edit to say I didn't actually see the video, just the pictures in the article. It was taken off of youtube. She may well have gone overboard, so the law should step in, but I'm still with my original statement that it's the parents in the end to blame.

Typically you have not in the past

Typically, you have not been paying attention. I'm pretty much always interested in hearing both sides before passing judgement.
quade -

Typically, you have not been paying attention. I'm pretty much always interested in hearing both sides before passing judgement.

Really?

Then post that way
Abraham Lincoln

Really?
Then post that way

Really?

What was my first post in this thread?
quade -