ryoder

Hank Johnson with questions on Guam

I sent that link to someone and in response I received a reply : " Well, Bush said some stupid things, too". :)

Yep, 2 wrongs make a rightB|

That's how the Dems justify things. Bush did it too
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

I know, but to me the response was typical. I would like to see the Democrats at least become a little more creative with their excuses.

Is it asking to much for them to come up with an excuse that doesn't have the word "Bush" in it? I bet they couldn't go a week without using the word. Any takers?
"There is an art, it says, or, rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Life, the Universe, and Everything

People are people. Conservatives spent the Bush years with CDIF (Clinton did it first), and now Democrats will reiterate for every mistake that Bush started it.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

People are people. Conservatives spent the Bush years with CDIF (Clinton did it first), and now Democrats will reiterate for every mistake that Bush started it.

What's interesting is how people stick labels and make generalizations. Why slam all environmentalists/democrats over the ignorance of one person? Isn't that like saying all conservatives are fat because Rush is?
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Well, dammit!
I searched for "Hank Johnson" before posting, but not one person ever mentioned his name in that thread.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.