Andy9o8

Doctor to Patients Who Voted for Obama: Get Your Treatment Elsewhere

So tacky, but within his rights.

Within his rights, but ethically repugnant and a violation of the spirit, if not the letter, of the Hippocratic Oath.

I don't think doctors take the Hippocratic Oath anymore
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

Contrary to popular belief, the Hippocratic Oath is not required by most modern medical schools

"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Within his rights, but ethically repugnant and a violation of the spirit, if not the letter, of the Hippocratic Oath.

Contrary to popular belief, the Hippocratic Oath is not required by most modern medical schools

Isn't that convenient. So much for the ethics of civilization trumping the state of nature.

Dear Hippocrates: You're out.
Dear Machiavelli: You're in.

Regardless, the AMA or more likely the state Medical Licensing Board would frown very heavily on that and issue an admonition. I don't think they would ever revoke for that, but if a patient complained of malpractice and it was then discovered the good doc was advertising anti-Dem signage, they could put together a case where the doc intentionally gave inferior care to the Dem and then revoke.

Admin actions are the worst, ast they usually have a jury of a few older professionals, with the FAA it's the elder DOT judges. It's just all the jeopardy of a criminal and civil court with the due process of < a traffic court. It really is a bad idea to fuck with them.

The Constitution is of no relevance whatsoever to a code of professional ethics.

I don't think any amount of language will convince him of the obvious. Some guy at work gave him the idea the US Const was a majic wand with blanket coverage. Don't listen to that guy, he'll get ya in trouble.

He probably still thinks if you go to a hooker and ask her, "Are you a cop?" She says she is not and now if you proposition her that = entrapment. Again, DON'T LISTEN TO THAT GUY; IT'S NOT ENTRAPMENT.

I would go elsewhere regardless of who I voted for.
Personally, I want my physicians to care more about medicine than politics - or at least make me think that they do.

As someone who works in the medical industry... A physicians practice is his private business. He is responsible to to keep it afloat and turn a profit just like any other small business owner. Many physicians don't take patients that are apart of the state funded program medicaid. Why? Too much paperwork and too little reimbursement; if they even get reimbursed.

And your point is?

dude, my point is that you're gay.True story.

1 point for This guy! Bow to your sensei.

Can you now understand why peopel have strayed from the right????

Yep, because they want the gov to take care of them and fight their fights

Pussy's = no self reliance in this instance
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

This whole thread is a mere microcosm of the bigger problem we face here in Amerika. You're not allowed to think, say, or feel those things anymore. You're not allowed to run your business the way you see fit. We're so full of "not allowed" anymore...it's fucking bullshit.

You think you live in a free country...that ship sailed ages ago.

As I pointed out in another thread. Political correctness is a form of STFU and is one of the biggest dangers we have to our constitution. No different than Obama speaking of Limbaugh and Beck
Abraham Lincoln

This whole thread is a mere microcosm of the bigger problem we face here in Amerika. You're not allowed to think, say, or feel those things anymore. You're not allowed to run your business the way you see fit. We're so full of "not allowed" anymore...it's fucking bullshit.

As I pointed out in another thread. Political correctness is a form of STFU and is one of the biggest dangers we have to our constitution. No different than Obama speaking of Limbaugh and Beck

So when is Limbaugh going to leave the country as promised?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Gee, I'm self-reliant and I'm the furthest from a Republican; there goes your theory. I can point out several other people who are Dems and very self-reliant as well I can point to R's who are welfare whores too, so that deduction is ridiculous.

As for fighting fights, I went up against 2 law firms in a 5-year court battle, I was pro per, I'm a fighter, moreso than you I'm sure, so am I a pussy for using a state courtroom and state enforcement to collect? I guess if we hang our heads and walk walk away we're tough, if we fight we're pussies.

In your definition, apathy = tough, activism = pussy. To that I say :S Actually then, tea baggers are pussies, according to you, they're fighting for their agenda rather than just laying down; pussies according to you.

Did you attend public schools? Do you drive on public roads?

Gee, I'm self-reliant and I'm the furthest from a Republican; there goes your theory. I can point out several other people who are Dems and very self-reliant as well I can point to R's who are welfare whores too, so that deduction is ridiculous.

As for fighting fights, I went up against 2 law firms in a 5-year court battle, I was pro per, I'm a fighter, moreso than you I'm sure, so am I a pussy for using a state courtroom and state enforcement to collect? I guess if we hang our heads and walk walk away we're tough, if we fight we're pussies.

In your definition, apathy = tough, activism = pussy. To that I say :S Actually then, tea baggers are pussies, according to you, they're fighting for their agenda rather than just laying down; pussies according to you.

You are getting twist lessons from kallend now:D:D
People like you want the gov to give them stuff that other earn

Pussy's
Abraham Lincoln

Does he avail himself of police protection? Fire department protection? Air traffic control? Military, uh, protection?

So when is Limbaugh going to leave the country as promised?

When:

- The oxycontin runs out
- All Parkinson's patients quit "faking" it
- All top notch black athletes quit getting the "social concern" bump
- And when all taxes are finally repealled.

So...never.

Does he avail himself of police protection? Fire department protection? Military, uh, protection?

Straw man but

The HC bill just signed provide for 108 B to the Auto worker union to bail out their retirement fund

See why they supported it

Pussy's
Abraham Lincoln

Right and in some circles calling Reagan a fascist pig PI. Hell, the Alexander Haig thread drew some criticism as PI. The, "Is Satan calling Cheney home" thread drew a ton of it, so WTF is your point? The diff is that I'm not a sworn HC provider with a FIDUCIARY DUTY to my patients. Since I posted this before and no one looked it up I will post. WHat it is the HIGHEST standard of care, a doctor owes it to his/her patients, a lawyer to his/her clients, etc.:

http://definitions.uslegal.com/b/breach-of-fiduciary-duty

A fiduciary duty is an obligation to act in the best interest of another party. For instance, a corporation's board member has a fiduciary duty to the shareholders, a trustee has a fiduciary duty to the trust's beneficiaries, and an attorney has a fiduciary duty to a client.

A fiduciary obligation exists whenever the relationship with the client involves a special trust, confidence, and reliance on ithe fiduciary to exercise his discretion or expertise in acting for the client. The fiduciary must knowingly accept that trust and confidence to exercise his expertise and discretion to act on the client's behalf.

When one person does agree to act for another in a fiduciary relationship, the law forbids the fiduciary from acting in any manner adverse or contrary to the interests of the client, or from acting for his own benefit in relation to the subject matter. The client is entitled to the best efforts of the fiduciary on his behalf and the fiduciary must exercise all of the skill, care and diligence at his disposal when acting on behalf of the client. A person acting in a fiduciary capacity is held to a high standard of honesty and full disclosure in regard to the client and must not obtain a personal benefit at the expense of the client.

So when Dr. Maggoted fuck is sued for malpractice, he will be hearing this term until his 2" dick falls off. His lawyer will be downplaying it, the plaintiffs will be constantly bringing it up and the courts will uphold and recognize it as judicial notice (another term for you to not look up).

And that doesn't yet recognize his duty to his employees/perspective employees. The stupid POS is opening a pandora's box that could keep him in court for years.

Just as a lawyer can't just drop a client w/o great cause, a doctor has a sort of duty to see a patient with ongoing issues unless there is cause; political difference is not recognized as cause. Of course the client can fire the doc or lawyer whenever he/she wants, but it's a 1-way street.

As for duties, fiduciary is the highest, standard duty of care is the lowest, it's the basic duty you owe everyone walking down the street. The acts Dr Dickhead exhibited could warrant punitives if the acts were severe enough, depending upon the subsequent acts and outcomes.

This is not Virginia City in 1853, at least in reality.

Pussy's

I receive nothing, my taxes give money to the Military Industrial Complex that I and others earn. You don't have an issue with that, but you do with HC, the bailouts, etc. So you don't have a problem with redistribution, something you label as pussy-like, you have a specific problem with redistribution to anything social.

Keep your strawman
Abraham Lincoln

Pussy's

I receive nothing, my taxes give money to the Military Industrial Complex that I and others earn. You don't have an issue with that, but you do with HC, the bailouts, etc. So you don't have a problem with redistribution, something you label as pussy-like, you have a specific problem with redistribution to anything social.

I am for the things that the Constitution outlines

You want the help the pussy's get even more
Abraham Lincoln

Pussy's

So then you are not for something if the US Const fails to outline it, right? Last I checked, the US Const didn't make reference to a standing Army, anything aviation, cars, etc. Hell, the US Const doesn't even mention the draft, yet they infer it does thru " but its authorization for the Congress to "raise and support Armies" allows for it. http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_drft.html At the signing of the US Const, many FF owned slaves, yet they still referred to freedoms for all men. Women were chattle in some ways, yet freedoms for all men; I guess the US Const shows it's ugly head there.

The word, "privacy" can't be found anywhere in the Preamble, Articles or Amendments, yet it is everywhere in case law, aka the living constitution. I could go on with multiple examples, but those who hang on to the very last thread of the original writing of the US Const as if that is all there is are people who tend not to understand it very well. The very people who run around pounding on the US Const tend to understand it as well as the same types who pound the bible, clammering all the craziness that they do.

Pussy's

So then you are not for something if the US Const fails to outline it, right? Last I checked, the US Const didn't make reference to a standing Army, anything aviation, cars, etc. Hell, the US Const doesn't even mention the draft, yet they infer it does thru " but its authorization for the Congress to "raise and support Armies" allows for it. http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_drft.html At the signing of the US Const, many FF owned slaves, yet they still referred to freedoms for all men. Women were chattle in some ways, yet freedoms for all men; I guess the US Const shows it's ugly head there.

The word, "privacy" can't be found anywhere in the Preamble, Articles or Amendments, yet it is everywhere in case law, aka the living constitution. I could go on with multiple examples, but those who hang on to the very last thread of the original writing of the US Const as if that is all there is are people who tend not to understand it very well. The very people who run around pounding on the US Const tend to understand it as well as the same types who pound the bible, clammering all the craziness that they do.

Again you twist

But then you support union thugs who will only support a HC bill that does not tax their high cost hc plans and then turns and uses tax payer money to bail out a poorly run retirement package that is terribly underfunded

Pussy's
Abraham Lincoln

Last I checked, the US Const didn't make reference to a standing Army,..........authorization for the Congress to "raise and support Armies" allows for it

You should at least wait a post or two before you contradict yourself-that without bringing up that "common defense" thing. And I do feel that the Federal govt has it's hands in a lot of pies it shouldn't-adding more doesn't correct that.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Keep your strawman

Misuse of word. Do you own a dictionary?

So having the taxpayers pay for things YOU want is OK, but not for things others want.