bluesilver30

Do you have healthcare currently? What is your view on the bill?

I don't know anyone in the US that doesn't have access to health care-I personally have health insurance partially subsidized by my employer as part of my compensation package.
I support health care reform, but not this flavor.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

I have healthcare and support some aspects of the bill and am morally opposed to one other aspect.

Oh yeah.. the one that is not even supported in the health care bill that the MORON from Texas stood up to call everyone BABY KILLERS...

I guess as long as Lush Rimjob and FAUX News says it will cover it.. then OMG it must be true:S:S:S:S:S

I have healthcare and support some aspects of the bill and am morally opposed to one other aspect.

Oh yeah.. the one that is not even supported in the health care bill that the MORON from Texas stood up to call everyone BABY KILLERS...

I guess as long as Lush Rimjob and FAUX News says it will cover it.. then OMG it must be true:S:S:S:S:S

It the debate I was watching, the Dems did not argue with the fact that in a court of law, the executive order would not be upheld, and the law, as written in the bill would stand, which could allow for public funding of abortions.

Yes, I have healthcare. It's very good healthcare. And unfortunately, it's probably one of those "premium" plans that might get a whole lot more expensive, so my employer may not be offering it much longer.

I am right there with you. My employer currently pays for my health insurance. The govt considers my insurance coverage one of the "Cadillac" plans as they are calling it. Unfortunately, I have to disagree because they are not aware of my activities and my lifestyle. This is why i did not want the govt involved in my healthcare, because like many people on these forums blanket statements and policies do not apply to me.

If my current insurance company raises rates by as much as they said they will have to then my employer has already made it clear i will be responsible for the increase (and it's not small) or we are going to switch to a much cheaper plan. Both options suck for me as it means I will have to either pay a lot more out of pocket or i will end up with coverage that is useless.

I can't help but wonder how many more Americans are now going to be over paying for insurance that isn't a good fit for them.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

I don't want government run healthcare, and fortunately I don't have to have it under this bill.

........yet......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I can't help but wonder how many more Americans are now going to be over paying for insurance that isn't a good fit for them.

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=player_embedded

I dont get it? What does that video have to do with the HC debate or what i said?
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Inspired by the thread below. Interesting idea on who actually wants government run healthcare... Honesty in the poll is, as always, appreciated.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3825231;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;

I do not want the government in the health care business at all. I do want them to regulate health care financing in a responsible manner.

Health care itself is way too fucking expensive (in the USA I think about twice as much as developed world average). Have they done anything at all about that? No.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=player_embedded

I dont get it? What does that video have to do with the HC debate or what i said?

I'm agreeing with you. We will pay more for less quality...so that people like the person in the video can get whatever they want (so they believe)
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I don't want government run healthcare, and fortunately I don't have to have it under this bill.

But lucky you gets to help pay for everyone elses now too

He did before, and so did you and so did I. It was just levied differently and in an ad-hoc and very inefficient manner.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I do not want the government in the health care business at all. I do want them to regulate health care financing in a responsible manner.

Health care itself is way too fucking expensive (in the USA I think about twice as much as developed world average). Have they done anything at all about that? No.

Thanks for bringing that up. That was one of the things that has ticked me off so much during the debate. Everyone wants to ask "how are we going to pay for it" yet no one was asking "why is it so fucking expensive?".
People should be seriously concerned with HC comprising 1/6 of our economy.

Hell i never knew I was already paying for the alleged 20 mil(as of 2008) uninsured. Where did my money go? :S

I was referring to the fact that we NOW get to pay for the previously uninsured. I think that if you previously had HC, and as long as you stay currently enrolled in your private HC you should not have to pay a dime for other peoples FED mandated HC!

Florida came out with figures today that says they will have to add 1.3 million people to their medicaid rolls, spend $150 Million in 2014, and 1 BILLION by 2019. Who gets to pick up that tab?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

>It the debate I was watching, the Dems did not argue with the fact that in
>a court of law, the executive order would not be upheld, and the law, as
> written in the bill would stand, which could allow for public funding of
> abortions.

You may have been listening to Beck, Coulter et al excessively. Here's a slightly more thoughtful take from the Catholic Health Association: "This is the real pro-life stance, and we as Catholics are all for it."

Here are what the liberal groups are saying about it:

Jehmu Greene, president of the Women's Media Center: "I hate that Dems are selling us out by basically banning access to abortions. They better work this out in conference."

Judy Waxman of the National Women's Law Center: "It sets up so many ridiculous arbitrary barriers that we feel it's the same as saying they can't buy (abortion) coverage with their own money."

I don't know how "one sided" C-Span was but that is what I was listening to all day, and I defiantly heard them say that the executive order the Barrack committed to as the debate was going on was not worth the paper it was written on. It has no binding in the court of law, and the law as it was passed allows for public funding for abortions.

If not, why did pro life representatives want stronger anti-abortion language?

I don't want my tax dollars going to fund abortions.

I don't want my tax dollars going to fund abortions.

Regardless of whether or not that will happen...

If you don't like the way your tax dollars are spent and can't abide the current laws, emigration to a country that has a system more to your liking is always an option.
Owned by Remi #?