tumbler

The President hates me

Let the punishment of the working middle class begin. I mean really, why does the President hate me? I have worked hard my entire life, make a decent wage and have never asked the government for a handout. I have no problem paying my taxes and going to serve on jury duty.... but this health care bill is complete bullshit. Now, I am punished for busting my ass. I have health care, I work for it, I pay for it, I dont need the government to give it to me.

There are things we need to fix: the entitlement that many poor feel when the get their "paychecks" from the government; The need to stay sick so the handouts continue to come. We all can do things to stop this cycle and personally I do my part but this plan is over the top. >:(

This President doesn't only hate you, he hates all functional people who made America a great Country. He simply wants to share the wealth, like the Commie he is.

I do not consider him my President. I didn't vote for him and will not support him. I just have to tolerate him as I would a bowl infection until it eventually goes away.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

>That was post 48,666 for you... Not just a coincidence is it!

No, I did that on purpose, just to prove my evil-ness. I'm sort of the Jolt Cola of evil. The Double Double of evil. The 64oz Big Gulp of evil. When they were giving out evil, I said "supersize me."

No, I did that on purpose, just to prove my evil-ness. I'm sort of the Jolt Cola of evil. The Double Double of evil. The 64oz Big Gulp of evil. When they were giving out evil, I said "supersize me."

You should rig it so that every post reads that same number for eternity >:)

I do not consider him my President. I didn't vote for him and will not support him. I just have to tolerate him as I would a bowl infection until it eventually goes away.

Ahh, how quickly the Bush era rhetoric fades away. I think I almost miss it... whatever happened to 'Loyalty to the office of the President - no matter who he is'? Where is 'Always support the Commander in Chief'? Even (dare I say it) 'America, love it or leave it?':o
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ahh, how quickly the Bush era rhetoric fades away. I think I almost miss it... whatever happened to 'Loyalty to the office of the President - no matter who he is'? Where is 'Always support the Commander in Chief'? Even (dare I say it) 'America, love it or leave it?':o

Just following the sterling example the Dems set during the "Bush era", as you called it.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just following the sterling example the Dems set during the "Bush era", as you called it.

That's an excuse, is it?

Uber patriotic "any disagreement is downright Un-American" when it suits, but "The President's a Commie POS" when things aren't going your way?

Doesn't sound a tad... hollow?

Now I am starting to understand your stance on so many things...Billvon is Beelzebub.

That's an excuse, is it?

Uber patriotic "any disagreement is downright Un-American" when it suits, but "The President's a Commie POS" when things aren't going your way?

Doesn't sound a tad... hollow?

I notice you only seem to be calling out the Reps, while ignoring the switch in attitude by the Dems.

Doesn't that sound a tad....hollow?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I notice you only seem to be calling out the Reps, while ignoring the switch in attitude by the Dems.

What switch in attitude by the Dems?

Which Dems on here have been using the "Always support the Big Man" rhetoric that we heard all the time from the Cons dring the Bush years?

That kind of ultra-patriotic reasoning is almost exclusively the preserve of the Cons - except, funnily enough, it's only when they're winning. Let's face it, we all knew - even you - that it would vanish on the breeze when a Dem got back in, and now that it has it's hilarious.:)

What switch in attitude by the Dems?

Which Dems on here have been using the "Always support the Big Man" rhetoric that we heard all the time from the Cons dring the Bush years?

That kind of ultra-patriotic reasoning is almost exclusively the preserve of the Cons - except, funnily enough, it's only when they're winning. Let's face it, we all knew - even you - that it would vanish on the breeze when a Dem got back in, and now that it has it's hilarious.:)

You're as rabidly ideological as you claim the conservatives to be.

The same people that used the same rhetoric you so (suddenly) deplore are the same ones calling for blind support of Obama now.

Did you forget all of the 'speaking truth to power' during the Bush years? The claims of "he's not my president"? More recently, did you forget all the accusations of racism when any criticism of Obama cropped up? The references to 'teabaggers' and 'party of no'?

Both sides do it - now it's the Dem's turn to catch flak.
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

The same people that used the same rhetoric you so (suddenly) deplore are the same ones calling for blind support of Obama now.

Who here is calling for blind support of Obama now? It was all over these forums when Bush was in power - where is it now for Obama?

Unless you can show me that, you've got no point and you know it.

Did you forget all of the....

No I haven't forgotten that. But I'm not even going to bother explaining to ou why it's irrelevant to my point, becouse you already know why.

But Obama is a Commie. This isn't hateful bias rhetoric, these are facts!

http://obamaism.blogspot.com/
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime

Fair enough. Still, since it's also a 'fact' that Bush and Cheney orchestrated 9/11 to serve their own lust for oily profit I'd say he's still the lesser of two evils.

Let the punishment of the working middle class begin. I mean really, why does the President hate me? I have worked hard my entire life, make a decent wage and have never asked the government for a handout. I have no problem paying my taxes and going to serve on jury duty.... but this health care bill is complete bullshit. Now, I am punished for busting my ass. I have health care, I work for it, I pay for it, I dont need the government to give it to me.

There are things we need to fix: the entitlement that many poor feel when the get their "paychecks" from the government; The need to stay sick so the handouts continue to come. We all can do things to stop this cycle and personally I do my part but this plan is over the top. >:(

So stop . . . just stop busting your ass. There is no reason to try anymore
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Fair enough. Still, since it's also a 'fact' that Bush and Cheney orchestrated 9/11 to serve their own lust for oily profit I'd say he's still the lesser of two evils.

Nothing we can do about the past except to learn from it;, like the fact that the US Government has become a criminal organization worthy of no respect, support or admiration.

I, like many Americans who look at the facts believe the orchestration of 9-11 and many other crimes came from these Traitors.

Oddly enough, it seems 100% of people opposed to this already have healthcare. I've got a couple friends who went to DC last weekend to protest against government-run, taxpayer-funded healthcare, despite enjoying exactly that themselves.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Oddly enough, it seems 100% of people opposed to this already have healthcare.

I'm not sure why that is 'odd'. It makes perfect sense.

One group wants something for free. The other group doesn't want to pay for something they don't benefit from. Both side have exactly the same motivation. (Forget the nutjob partisan types that just drink the cool aid of whatever their party tells them - we are only talking about those that think for themselves).

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Oddly enough, it seems 100% of people opposed to this already have healthcare. I've got a couple friends who went to DC last weekend to protest against government-run, taxpayer-funded healthcare, despite enjoying exactly that themselves.

Blues,
Dave

Yes. I agree. I have a job that offers health insurance. Worked hard to get it, work hard to keep it.

What in the world makes you think the government can run this in any kind of fashion that will work? Social Security is a joke, the Welfare system does nothing more than perpetuate an attitude of entitlement and recidivism while providing no real motivation to force an end or closure to the individual within the process. Now we have a new health care bill that will cost untold dollars, no way to pay for, benefit only a few of the millions of people in this country and cost everyone that has a job more money. How is this good for me?

I want only one thing from the government; leave me the fuck alone.

Oddly enough, it seems 100% of people opposed to this already have healthcare.

I'm not sure why that is 'odd'. It makes perfect sense.

One group wants something for free. The other group doesn't want to pay for something they don't benefit from. Both side have exactly the same motivation. (Forget the nutjob partisan types that just drink the cool aid of whatever their party tells them - we are only talking about those that think for themselves).

The "oddly enough" was sarcasm, but you knew that. :P:D Yeah, you've pretty much got it. The have's don't want to help the have-not's, who in turn have a rather different take on it. I'd say the population breaks down into 3 groups.

Have's who don't want to help the have-nots.
Have's who do want to help the have-nots.
Have-nots who do want help from the have's.

The fourth possibility, have-not's who don't want help from the have's, is likely statistically insignificant.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:D:D:D:D
What a bunch of whinging twatmuppets..... They would rather give millions of their hard earned to Fat Cat insurance companies and then pay large excesses... Makes me larf my tits orf.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome