rushmc

Another Nutter with a Gun

How would you have prevented this without depriving the law abiding of their rights?

**Since Kallend consistently ignores this question, I propose it be repeatedly asked until he answers it, to the exclusion of feeding his trolling...

>I think that anyone that has actually shot himself to death should not
>be allowed to buy a gun from that day forward.

Oh, but you're OK with them shooting themselves as long as they have bad aim, eh? Why do you want to BAN GOOD AIM?

Good point

if they have bad aim, they are less of a threat to others - except when they TRY to miss - so maybe we should only ban guns from "nice guys with bad aim or people that want to scare others with loud noise but not actually hurt anyone" and "people that have shot themselves successfully"

for the children

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>I think that anyone that has actually shot himself to death should not
>be allowed to buy a gun from that day forward.

Oh, but you're OK with them shooting themselves as long as they have bad aim, eh? Why do you want to BAN GOOD AIM?

very well - if they manage to break the skin in an intentional act to harm themselves, that's enough to qualify.

Do you really think that shooting dead a bunch of your co-workers and then shooting yourself is normal behavior?

The normal people I know don't do stuff like that.

Nope.

Could you have picked him out of a line-up beforehand to be able to say, "There's a nutter."
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Do you really think that shooting dead a bunch of your co-workers and then shooting yourself is normal behavior?

The normal people I know don't do stuff like that.

Nope.

Could you have picked him out of a line-up beforehand to be able to say, "There's a nutter."

He could pick him out if he had a Santa Suit on.

He wants all guns banned but knows it isn't popular to say so.

The fact of the matter is that he decided to come to this country, and since he liked the laws in England more than the US as they relate to gun laws, he feels he has the right to advocate the loss of those rights for people who have been here far longer than he has.

Dr. Kallend, if England has such swell Gun laws, go back there. Leave my rights alone.

Dr. Kallend: I assume you are capable of answering simple questions put to you in the English Language.

Therefore, for emphasis:

How would you have prevented these shootings without depriving the law abiding of their rights?

I'd take the advice of experts on mental illness and the Constitution, rather than pretending that there isn't a problem (like you do).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

He wants all guns banned but knows it isn't popular to say so.

Nope. Don't want that, never wrote that.

Strawman arguments don't work too well here.

Neither do vague arguments. Once again, what would YOU suggest be done to keep the guns out of the hands of nutters without infringing on the right of law abiding citizens to own guns.

Not that I expect an answer but it is entertaining to watch you squirm and wiggle.

Dr. Kallend. Leave my rights alone.

So you are a felon or mentally ill, then? Or both.

Neither. You, on the other hand, have an irrational inability to let others have their rights. You know full well that any law that would make you feel "safe" would infringe on the rights of law-abiding, mentally healthy gun owners.

You're simply not brave enough to not be disingenuous.

Again, if UK gun laws were to your liking, GO BACK HOME, you Carpetbagger.

Second request: In addition to being a Prof of Material Eng., are you also a Diagnostician, Psychologist, or a Psychiatrist? This is, yet again, another thread where you diagnose posters and then scamper off.

Second request: In addition to being a Prof of Material Eng., are you also a Diagnostician, Psychologist, or a Psychiatrist? This is, yet again, another thread where you diagnose posters and then scamper off.

Be careful, bro... In the world of Warnings and Bannings, some Posters are more equal than others... You are not a favored soul-things that would get you warned/banned wouldn't for others...

Be careful, bro... In the world of Warnings and Bannings, some Posters are more equal than others... You are not a favored soul-things that would get you warned/banned wouldn't for others...

WHAATTT?? WHAAAAAATTTT..? I'VE MANAGED TO GET UNDER SOMEONES FINGERNAILS??
Thanks...What a great thing to post.B|B|B|B|

Your one warning.

Hey, it was a reasonable question since the ONLY people I have suggested should be denied guns are felons and the mentally ill. If gher thinks this denies him HIS rights, what are we to think?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.