TankBuster

"Corpse man"

The one thing that the Democrats can't seem to understand is that bashing Bush does not actually make Obama any more intelligent or competent.

I would like to commend you on your proper usage and ability to spell the party properly.
It is refreshing from the usual rather droll right wing attempts to do otherwise. ( ie Democrat Party or Democrates etc)
Perhaps if there were more of this trend I “might” not refer to the GOP the way I usually do.

The one thing that the Democrats can't seem to understand is that bashing Bush does not actually make Obama any more intelligent or competent.

Of course it doesn't make Obama any more intelligent or competent. It's a side-by-side examination in which comparative degrees of intelligence can be seen for what they are, or are not, as the case may be.

As for competence, the WH needs to hit a stride that takes it beyond the rookie stuff that characterizes most administrations, of either party, in their freshman year. They either get their game nice & tight, or they'll get hurt in the next elections.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/02/04/obama_mispronounces_corpsman_at_prayer_breakfast.html

For all of you who think this guy is so intelligent, take a look at this. It's painful. Of significance is that it's a military term, and there are Navy corpsmen stationed at the White House. Seriously, can't they upgrade the teleprompter to include a pronunciation guide?

With blooming deficits of 1.6 Trillion, would it not be wise for this president to FedEx his Teleprompter (TOTU) off to each town saving us tax payers millions that could be used in putting the country back to work. You could find a school boy that is able to read corpsmen without killing the speech in the process.

In reference to speeches this dude hasn't said anything new since the campaign.

>With blooming deficits of 1.6 Trillion, would it not be wise for this
>president to FedEx his Teleprompter (TOTU) off to each town saving us tax
>payers millions that could be used in putting the country back to work.

The ODS is really kicking in this morning for some people. That didn't even work grammatically, much less logically - but the bash is the important part I suppose.

ok....... so???

YOU want the job????

who the hell in his or her right mind,, would aspire to be POTUS????

not me,,, pal...
I never voted for W....
I never voted for O
in fact , i abstained,,, during the last presidential election ,,, and voted for
Neither candidate
Neither party...
I did vote for local reps, and state reps, and any referendums,,,:|

(cause i wanted to get one of those neat little " i voted today " stickers,, to put on my shirt!!!! ) B|;):)
p.s. thanx to the poster who listed alll those G W Bushisms
That stuff, cracks me UP !!!!:ph34r::S:D

jmy

I got the same impression but wrote it off as poor video quality. There was a little slur in his voice though, huh? Probably not alcohol drunk but definitely punch drunk.

Punch drunk makes sense:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

In fairness to any President - long hours, high stress, lots of speeches delivered, often without much advance review of the text, especially for the less momentous events. Yeah, they're going to sound tired sometimes, not unlike candidates in the middle of a campaign.

So, he really is nothing more than a teleprompter reading, front man?

In fairness to any President - long hours, high stress, lots of speeches delivered, often without much advance review of the text, especially for the less momentous events. Yeah, they're going to sound tired sometimes, not unlike candidates in the middle of a campaign.

So, he really is nothing more than a teleprompter reading, front man?

Why, yes, You've got him all figured out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_obama#Chicago_community_organizer_and_Harvard_Law_School

Let's hope he never has to talk about an Army Colenel, or the Sioux Nation.

Or you, apparently.

spelling flames are the lowest form of rebuttal on the internet.

While I really don't care about how our president pronounces words not used in everyday conversation, he is the commander in chief of our military. He should learn these terms. Especially since one of these corpse-men stationed at the white house might lend him aid while he's in office.
--
Rob

Let's hope he never has to talk about an Army Colenel, or the Sioux Nation.

Or you, apparently.

spelling flames are the lowest form of rebuttal on the internet.

While I really don't care about how our president pronounces words not used in everyday conversation, he is the commander in chief of our military. He should learn these terms. Especially since one of these corpse-men stationed at the white house might lend him aid while he's in office.

*Spelling flames ...* ?? I'd prefer to discuss with other participants on same eye level. If they can't, they lost. Simple as that.

I really do care how our chancellor, Dr. Merkel, is doing her conversation, especially with alien politicians. If this is everyday's conversation or not: She's representing my country and myself.

Bad spelling and talking are low.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I thought he sounded kind of buzzed in that video.

that's not a one time error due to fatique, though.
nor is saying '57 states' ( I have not heard any other American say anything as dumb as 57 states)
Clearly, this is the smartest guy ever !!! And he is not an example of affirmative action, either.
To top it off, this one seemingly insignificant fellow singlehandedly has killed Nasa, one of the United States' greatest achievements.[:/]

"What did I fail to comprehend?"

I don't know there is sufficient bandwidth to cover it but we will start with;

"I think those who criticized Bush but fail to criticize Obama lack intellectual honesty. And those who would defend Bush and criticize Obama have the same problem. Obama is human. He makes mistakes, too. So do all of us."

And thanks to another poster, I checked and am not violating copyright or fair use laws.