CanuckInUSA

Olbermann vs Limbaugh

Probably zap both of 'em with ray guns.

Hope you're not standing too close, Mike.

I won't be anywhere around - but I hope you can get detached from Olby quick enough to get out of the blast zone.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

probably purchase advertising from them if the aliens did their homework ahead of time

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If aliens landed on this planet tomorrow and the first two people they encountered was Keith Olbermann and Rush Limbaugh, what do you think they would do?

Laugh and walk away knowing this planet was no threat to them.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Perhaps they'd see that these guys are rich and successful and conclude that the people are sheep that follow two identical, yet absolutely cancerous, political parties with a near-drooling fanaticism.

At this point, they could pick two aliens and have them run for President. Perhaps both could get Nobel's while they are at it.

Then they could enslave the populace to work in their labor gangs - harvesting sweet, sweet sugar to feel the overlords.

(I think at least Simpson's episodes were referenced here in one way or the other)

Abortions for all - "booooooo"
Abortions for no one - "booooooooo"

Ok, then abortions for some, miniature American flags for others - "YAYYYYYYY"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

If this was the world of Star Trek, the aliens would comment on how odd Olbermann and Limbaugh's noses were (in English of course) then harvest cells from their stomachs to clone them and rebuild their world, which was rendered sterile by vidrion radiation.

In twenty years the next-next generation Enterprise would stumble across a planet inhabited exclusively by Olbermen and Limbogs, each leading extremist armies against the other. They would arrive just in time to save them from annihilating each other, and there would be a lesson on living with your differences in there somewhere.

If this were the world of Aliens, the alien would glom onto both of their faces and lay eggs in their stomachs. Olbermann would be killed when the infant alien erupted from his stomach, but Limbaugh would survive when the other infant alien was unable to make his way through to the surface.

If this were the world of The X-Files, the aliens would touch them and inject them with nanoparticles that would render them into zombies. They would then both run for president. In our two-party system, one is guaranteed to be elected and supported. If Limbaugh was elected, for example, the republicans would support him because he was the least of the two evils, and claim that any criticism of him was unpatriotic, and Clinton did it first anyway. Once the aliens invaded and started eating people's brains, they'd defend the President's actions by saying "it's better than Obama's death panels."

The democrats, of course, would say "hey, don't blame me, I voted for Olbermann.*"

(* - this would also occur in the world of Matt Groening.)

but Limbaugh would survive when the other infant alien was unable to make his way through to the surface.

I actually had to cough a bit as I was taking a sip of water - that's hilarious visuals - the little alien parasite suffocating as he tries to tunnel this way and that and just being lost and forlorn and making the little baby alien "forlorn cry"

If aliens landed on this planet tomorrow and the first two people they encountered was Keith Olbermann and Rush Limbaugh, what do you think they would do?

They'd fight over who gets Limbaugh, as he contains much more white meat.

ROFLMAO ... good one ... :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

They would be confused by the language differences in like species. Then, hopefully, they would leave with the realization that this planet is not for them.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

They would be confused by the language differences in like species.

No; it's a proven fact that all aliens speak English with North American accents. Except on Farscape.

Agreed.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.