freeflydrew

9/11 theory - hear me out

I was reading the conspiracy theory and I thought of something that I don't think most people have really considered...

We all know that the airplane's hit the the twin towers... we know of the pentagon and also pennsylvania.

We know that the towers buildings fell, and strangely #7 also fell.

Most accept this as fact because so many scientists can provide an explanation that sounds likely. (Airplanes brought the towers down).

Conspiracy theory people believe the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition and that the entire event was an inside job, orchestrated by the PNAC, or some other upper level gov't group, justifying the invasion of the middle east and the expansion of the American "Empire".

Here's my thought on this:

I believe that Al Queda was behind the attack.... all of it
I absolutely believe that there were explosives that were set and detonated that caused the 3 towers to collapse. That explanation makes the most sense given all of the facts of what happened that day.

I believe, the planes were flown into the towers to get our attention.
The towers were brought down as the real act of terrorism... They knew they would have the world's attention when they triggered the explosives that caused the buildings to colalpse.

All by the extremists, not by anyone else

Everyone seemed to dismiss the controlled demolition because the idea behind it was that it was an inside job... did anyone ever consider that it was a controlled demolition, except it was part of the terror itself?

And how, exactly, did the terrorists manage to rig the buildings with the tons of explosives needed to bring them down? And how did they spend the weeks or months on site needed to place the explosives, pre-weaken the structure, and run the wiring without anyone noticing? And why fly planes into the buildings if they were already rigged to collapse?

These questions apply no matter who was doing the rigging, but it would be even harder for foreign terrorists to do it.

- Dan G

If i rember correctly tests were done that PROVED the impact of the plane PLUS the full fuel taks of jet fuel burning at a jighe temp than avg fuel was wnough to weaken the steel enough to cause a collapse. Nobody, especially the engineers took that scneario into thought because it had neverbeen done before. Why is that such a har thing to accept??
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Rhys story is funnier!:P:ph34r:

Agreed; but I think he stole the storyline from Man from U.N.C.L.E.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Building #7 collapsing was not a surprise, it was expected after the debris from the towers caused major structural damage and fires.

IF the terrorists were able to plant explosives....
and IF they were able to prevent them from premature detonation caused by the aircraft...
and IF they were able to fly the aircraft exactly into the level the explosives were planted at....
then why were the masterminds behind it so surprised when the towers collapsed? They admitted that they had intended to damage them and kill everyone above the impact floors, but they never expected the entire structure to collapse the way it did.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Milhouse to Bart "Bart, if I never had a fish, they why is there a FISHBOWL, huh? Why is there a fishbowl?"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Today's xkcd is on 9-11 conspiracy 'theories.'

Coincidence?

:P

/Marg ... grumble-grumble ... they should be called notional speculations not theories anyway ...

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

OK, I guess my initial post was more directed at the people who immediately point blame at some upper level gov't faction, while dismissing the possibility that it was terrorists who did the whole job.

I just don't see how it being an inside job made more sense than it being a job by terrorists...

billvon:
You think if terrorists just plain blew up the WTC and the Pentagon without using airplanes - we might have missed that?

Do you think that every news agency in the US would have been filming the towers, and pretty much everyone glued to their tvs when they went down if airplanes hadn't been flown into them???

Bart (of Simpsons fame) tries to sell Milhouse on his theory:

"Remember that time your dog ate my goldfish, but you told me I never had a goldfish? But why'd I have the bowl Bart? Why'd I have the bowl?"

THAT'S the quote. I mangled it badly. But I don't think it'll help BD at all. It wasn't a non-sequitor, but close

Do I know what Rhetorical means?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Do you think that every news agency in the US would have been filming the towers, and pretty much everyone glued to their tvs when they went down if airplanes hadn't been flown into them???

As I recall, 'every news agency in the US' wasn't filming the towers until AFTER the first plane hit, so I'm not sure what your point is.

This still does nothing to prove your claim that explosives took down the towers, nor does it answer the questions posed to you, up-thread, concerning the supposed explosives.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It happened that way because the MK-Ultra operatives used were Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa. They used Hoffa's trucks to get all the explosives there and Elvis used his TCB crew to do all the heavy work.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

It happened that way because the MK-Ultra operatives used were Elvis and Jimmy Hoffa. They used Hoffa's trucks to get all the explosives there and Elvis used his TCB crew to do all the heavy work.

Dammit, Dave...we have to kill you, now that you've let the secret out.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I have a lot of pals on FDNY. I wish you could sit and have a beer with them like I have and heard the stories of that day. I also have a lot of pals that were at ground zero digging for weeks.[:/]

The only conspiracy I care about is how badly Mayor Rudy treated the FDNY in the immediate aftermath.>:(

If any of you are in SoCal Feb. 6th come on out and watch my FD hockey team take on FDNY's team for a Muscular Dystrophy benefit game. The guys will gladly discuss all of the "theories" with you...

believe that Al Queda was behind the attack.... all of it
I absolutely believe that there were explosives that were set and detonated that caused the 3 towers to collapse. That explanation makes the most sense given all of the facts of what happened that day.

You know that 'could' be a possibiliy, as the nature of the the collapses points to explosives as well as the ample amounts of resedue left behind.

BUT...

The US governments refusal to even consider the use of explosives and refusal to acknowledge thier presence and thier refusal to hold a criminal investigation into what could be the biggest crime of all time, would tell you otherwise!

Some would say it would be impossible to gain access to the buildings due to the nature of the security, especially building 7, but we all know how slack the US is at 'defence' as they spend all thier cash and energy on 'Offence'.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

the nature of the the collapses points to explosives

No, it doesn't. The nature of the collapse points to gravity working the way it should.

ample amounts of resedue left behind.

Ample amounts of residue common to all sites where assorted debris was burned.
The US government considered explosives as a cause. No evidence points to explosives. None.

Your arguments are past the point of old and boring. The people who made this video are far more believable than your arguments. www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxZR4C9gqOY
HAMMER:

>The US governments refusal to even consider the use of explosives . . .

Section 3.3 of the report on the final NIST report on the collapse of WTC7 considers the use of explosives.

D'oh!

Not if you don't read that section! :)
HAMMER: