Lucky...

Lush Rimjob hospitalized in serious condition

All you have to do is use the guys real name, are you able to have a real discussion? Or do you just prefer the childish BS?

So are you admitting you are unable to cut the BS since it has been several days since I first asked?

If I thought you didn't care, I might. First spell nanny, now name-corrector-nanny? What's next?

Now, explain why I should use his name. How's this:
Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, as in Rock Hudson. Why not, he draws attention to Obama's middle name, why can't we just call him Hudson?

See, this way when you complain about me using, 'Lush Rimjob' you can avoid talking about how he makes fun of MJ Fox's Parkinson's....at least you have your priorities straight :S

Same lie, different time

Its amazing that you can't see anything wrong that your gay doper fringe right racist mysogynist pied piper has uttered from his disgusting pie hole. How are all of us supposed to feel about that hmmmm?????

Are you talking about you? Or limbaugh?

You really need to get a new web site to get your talking points too

Or try thinging for yourself
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Its amazing that you can't see anything wrong that your gay doper fringe right racist mysogynist pied piper has uttered from his disgusting pie hole. How are all of us supposed to feel about that hmmmm?????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you talking about you? Or limbaugh?

You really need to get a new web site to get your talking points too

Or try thinging for yourself

Nope talking about your muse... Lush Rimjob... it is interesting how you lose your ability to spell as soon as you get flustered...Oh my, I ust have stepped on that raw nerve of yours yet again.

All you have to do is use the guys real name, are you able to have a real discussion? Or do you just prefer the childish BS?

So are you admitting you are unable to cut the BS since it has been several days since I first asked?

If I thought you didn't care, I might. First spell nanny, now name-corrector-nanny? What's next?

Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, as in Rock Hudson. Why not, he draws attention to Obama's middle name, why can't we just call him Hudson?

See, this way when you complain about me using, 'Lush Rimjob' you can avoid talking about how he makes fun of MJ Fox's Parkinson's....at least you have your priorities straight :S

Same lie, different time

Here it is again, as apparently you cannot read the other post:

ME: - Made fun of MJ Fox's Parkinson's

RUSHMC: This is a mischaracterization a best a lie a worst. It is what your hate Limbaugh media said he did but it was more a shot a Fox himself. You really should do better than this

MY EVIDENCE: http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

ME: - Made a racist remark about McNabb saying he isn't good, just the media wants to support him due to his color/race

RUSHMC: This one is totally wrong. This was a shot at the MEDIA and had nothing to do with McNabb at all except he we the center of the point. It WAS about McNabbs race, but not about McNabb. Two lies in a row sir

MY EVIDENCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iueJLjF-WtM

Saying McNabb isn't good, just cause he's black he get's credit is attacking McNMabb on all kinds of levels. I do understand how you cannot see that tho.

ME: - Swore all druggies to hell, then was discovered to be one

RUSHMC: He was addicted to pain pills for pain. Far step from a druggy. You are stretching here

MY RESPONSE: Michael Jackson, Elvis and so many others weren't druggies either. Booze is a drug, if you are an alcohilic, you're a druggy. Just because your drug dealer wears a tie instead of hangs around street corners doesn't change the user's addiction. And to denounce drug addicts while being one is hypocrisy cubed.

Feel free to actually comment on these...... won't stay up late waiting.

Same lie, different time

Here it is again, as apparently you cannot read the other post:

ME: - Made fun of MJ Fox's Parkinson's

RUSHMC: This is a mischaracterization a best a lie a worst. It is what your hate Limbaugh media said he did but it was more a shot a Fox himself. You really should do better than this

MY EVIDENCE: http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

ME: - Made a racist remark about McNabb saying he isn't good, just the media wants to support him due to his color/race

RUSHMC: This one is totally wrong. This was a shot at the MEDIA and had nothing to do with McNabb at all except he we the center of the point. It WAS about McNabbs race, but not about McNabb. Two lies in a row sir

MY EVIDENCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iueJLjF-WtM

Saying McNabb isn't good, just cause he's black he get's credit is attacking McNMabb on all kinds of levels. I do understand how you cannot see that tho.

ME: - Swore all druggies to hell, then was discovered to be one

RUSHMC: He was addicted to pain pills for pain. Far step from a druggy. You are stretching here

MY RESPONSE: Michael Jackson, Elvis and so many others weren't druggies either. Booze is a drug, if you are an alcohilic, you're a druggy. Just because your drug dealer wears a tie instead of hangs around street corners doesn't change the user's addiction. And to denounce drug addicts while being one is hypocrisy cubed.

Feel free to actually comment on these...... won't stay up late waiting.

Have commented
You did not see (all of) it (for Fox or McNabb)I did.

And your Fox link does not work anyway

So, dont stay up too late. Not for beauty sleep but a good nights sleep can help one mentally. Id say you need about 16 hours a night
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If I thought you didn't care, I might.

Got it, you prefer to act like a child than have real discussions.

Now, explain why I should use his name.

Because silly little name calling BS is childish.

Wow... I didn't know his middle name was Hudson.... You seem to know more about him than most people you consider to be his listeners.

See, this way when you complain about me using, 'Lush Rimjob' you can avoid talking about how he makes fun of MJ Fox's Parkinson's....at least you have your priorities straight

Nope, I am just challenging you to act like an adult and engage in discussions above a third grade level.

Since you finally did identify the person... I'll gladly answer your question.

So then you agree that Lush Rush Hudson Limbaugh III is stupid?

Yep, in fact I find him so annoying I can't stand to hear him. But if you had paid attention to my post you replied to you would have known that.... Heck you even bolded the important part.

No, because I don't listen to him since I think using stupid names is a childish action.

I think it is childish when he does it, and I think it is childish when you do it... I think it is childish when anyone does it. For some (you, Amazon, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, Olbermann) it seems to be all they do.

So yeah, I find Rush childish.

People who laugh at Parkinson's victims have no place here on earth,

Yet here you are making fun of someone with a drug problem.... Is that better?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Didnt Bill warn you about PA's once already???

I think it is childish when he does it, and I think it is childish when you do it... I think it is childish when anyone does it. For some (you, Amazon, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, Olbermann) it seems to be all they do

:S:S:S

I think it is childish when he does it, and I think it is childish when you do it... I think it is childish when anyone does it. For some (you, Amazon, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, Olbermann) it seems to be all they do

Right, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this, he called me a name, not worth my time to research it. Pot-kettle X10.

See, the connies do this to avoid talking about the clip I've posted numerous times where Lush is making fun of a Parkinson's victim. It would make more sense to just run rather than build a strawman around their hero and then declare they never listen to him.

Right, I was thinking the same thing as I was reading this, he called me a name, not worth my time to research it. Pot-kettle X10.

10 from you vs. one from someone else? Sounds about right.

See, the connies do this to avoid talking about the clip I've posted numerous times where Lush is making fun of a Parkinson's victim. It would make more sense to just run rather than build a strawman around their hero and then declare they never listen to him.

I know - remember your outrage when he made the Special Olympics joke.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

He does it. You do it and justify it by saying he does it. At best, you are on the same level as him. In my mind, you're lower than him because you justify two wrongs as being right.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

He hasn't exactly led a healthy lifestyle. Bound to happen sooner or later. [:/]

_ Drug addict

- Obeese for most of his life

- High stress

- Piece of shit

SO yea, he has been building his casket for a long time. What do they say - only the good die young? Well, if fascist Rushy dies soon, that guy didn't know WTF he was talking about.

lol all true....can we add racist f$#% ....and pie e of s$^# again

People who laugh at Parkinson's victims have no place here on earth,

Yet here you are making fun of someone with a drug problem.... Is that better?

no cut to you ron, but for limbaugh yes it should be fine, he makes some pretty two faced comments about 'his own kind' here

hopefully we are rid of this fat f$%& sooner than later

no cut to you ron, but for limbaugh yes it should be fine, he makes some pretty two faced comments about 'his own kind' here

hopefully we are rid of this fat f$%& sooner than later

Sorry... I don't share your desire for the suffering of another person based only on what he says.

Do I like Rush? No, I think he is a pompass ass. My Dad used to listen to him years ago (still does) and I could not stand listening to him.

But just because I disagree with someone... that does not mean I wish them to die. I didn't like Ed Kennedy, but it is a shame he died. I don't like Pelosi, but I don't wish her to be hurt either.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Constellation

Ah, so Lucky is calling people a 4 engine airplane.... I still don't get it.

On a side note, my first aerobatics instructor was a Connie Captain for TWA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockheed_Constellation

Ah, so Lucky is calling people a 4 engine airplane.... I still don't get it.

On a side note, my first aerobatics instructor was a Connie Captain for TWA.

The very first airplane I ever flew in was a TWA "Connie" and I remember the pretty ladies in the green suits who took care of us:)