rhys

those pesky fires!

Where is the towering inferno?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&NR=1

Why do the majority of you support lies?

You think because there aren't flames shooting out the windows that there is no fire?
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

I actually used to think that WTC7 was a controlled demolition but thanks to that new video I can see that the debris plumes don't actually exit the building until just an instant after it starts collapsing.

Wow, I was dead wrong. There's no way that was a controlled demolition. Thanks for opening my eyes!

I actually used to think that WTC7 was a controlled demolition but thanks to that new video I can see that the debris plumes don't actually exit the building until just an instant after it starts collapsing.

Wow, I was dead wrong. There's no way that was a controlled demolition. Thanks for opening my eyes!

Wow what a bunch of profound substanciated comments, I suppose the subject isn't that importants so making jukes about it is O.k.

It not like the lie has been the cause of mass murder of americans, iraqis andand afghanis, it's not like it was an act of treason and has affected global security and laws, it's not like you guys are a bunch of lemmings...

It is about time you all woke up from your dreamworld, you life is about to get ugly over the next decade.

You will look back and wonder what it might have been like if you had grown a backbone and questioned the bullshit you are fed on a daily basis.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

You will look back and wonder what it might have been like if you had grown a backbone and questioned the bullshit you are fed on a daily basis.

We're still waiting for YOU to - oh, wait, you do that voluntarily.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Wow what a bunch of profound substanciated comments, I suppose the subject isn't that importants so making jukes about it is O.k.

It not like the lie has been the cause of mass murder of americans, iraqis andand afghanis, it's not like it was an act of treason and has affected global security and laws, it's not like you guys are a bunch of lemmings...

It is about time you all woke up from your dreamworld, you life is about to get ugly over the next decade.

You call us lemmings because we reached a logical conclusion using the evidence gathered. You consider yourself to NOT be a lemming though you blindly follow false prophets whose ideas fly in the face of physical laws and logic.
Who is being lied to and made a fool of? I'll give you a hint....look in a mirror.
HAMMER:

Why do you attach your belief that officials in the US government put their own interests ahead of the country when going into the middle east to completely indefensible interpretations of physics and material science? Is it not outrageous enough to present a conspiracy amongst people in response to an event they themselves had nothing to do with? Are you worried people won't buy the story unless one group took the whole plot from cradle to grave?

and IF there is an accusation, where is the motive?

If the motive was to justify the Iraq War, where did the Evil Conspirators supply the evidence against Iraq?

The best that the Tin Foil Hatters can say was that this was a mistake. woopsy. So you went to all the trouble to plant the explosives, and put everything else into place. But after all of that, you NEGLECTED to implicate the very people who would justify your future intentions??? Yeah. That makes a lot of sense.:S

I am still waiting for an explanation from the Tin Foil Hatters, what the MOTIVE would be for killing 3000 of their own countrymen, for what???? Clearly it was not for the Iraq war, which the Neo-Cons had been gunning for LONG before 9/11. Indeed, even before GWB took office, as evidenced by their(People for the New American Century) letter to Clinton.

Usually if you accuse someone of a crime, you've got to have 1) Motive and 2) Opportunity.

What is the Motive? The NeoCons wanted to invade Iraq, but the 9/11 hijackers had nothing to do with Iraq. Not one of them was an Iraqi. So the Motive does not fit with the conspiracy theories. In fact, Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein despised each other.

In fact, this whole shit started back in 1991 when Osama volunteered his Mujahadeen to fight against Saddam Hussein!!

And then he got all butthurt when the Saudis decided they'd have a better chance of squelching Saddam with the USA & their allies.

So anyway, rhys, if you want to convince the USA's government of a crime, what was the MOTIVE?

In any criminal investigation, that is the critical question.

Since the 9/11 attacks, as presented by the Official Story, do NOT implicate Iraq, then WHAT WAS THE MOTIVE FOR THE CRIME??

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Damn dude... don't you have anything better to do. Why don't you start another 9-11 truthers website so we don't have to come across your bullshit here... and even in Bonfire now.

I don't understand your obsession with this... but its obvious that you believe 9-11 was an inside job and want nothing more than your beliefs to be true.
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

You call us lemmings because we reached a logical conclusion using the evidence gathered. You consider yourself to NOT be a lemming though you blindly follow false prophets whose ideas fly in the face of physical laws and logic.
Who is being lied to and made a fool of? I'll give you a hint....look in a mirror.

Hello profound engineer expert guy, how How about this for logic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjImLL4NnwA&feature=player_embedded

Tell me how anyone knows box cutters were used, how have you clarified this information was true?

That is what you were told that s all, you wouldn't have a clue what heppened that day because you (when i say 'You' I mean all of you lemmings) fail to use any energy studying the information that is available.

You paint a question with an answer and defy logic.

You just do your job and take it in the ass from above.

Quite sad really, and the downfall of modern society.

Apathy.

Fortunately those of your ilk will slowly but surely have to come to terms with reality and will have to crawl out of the sad little falsehood you like to think of as reality.

Be it when it is too late or just in time, it will happen within our lfeltimes unless we perish prematurely.

This internet thing we (are addicted to, and) take for granted these days, has given us 'all' the power to decide and investigat for ourselves what the news is, Only 15 years ago this was not 'so' possible.

9/11 has history longer then 15 years, and the mindthought and actions used by the perpertrators that day has been used successfully for decades.

The internet coupled with thier sheer greed and pathetic attempt at pulling the wool over the eyes of global society, worked initially. We wouldn't be having this conversation otherwise, but it did not work in the sence that they have got away with it, they are using much of their energy keeping their story alive and as they continue they consitently leave gaps in their story, and give us another peer reviewd journal or 3.

Ths will be studied and discussed for evermore, the repercussions of the actions we have all experienced in the last decade have shaped history in a way that you deniers quite simply refuse to acknowledge.

Instead you continue to be fucked up the ass from those that wish to feed it to you!

Quite pathetic really.

But we are all entitled to our own opinions and actions though, arent we!

While you and your mates talk about this years cool gun, there are scholars that are producing the evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

Slowly but surely the truth movement grows and slowly but surely the information is published.

I'll give you all one thing to ponder each day (if you wish) There are tousands for me to publish to you but you seem to only be able to handle one at a time.

You use tangents and irrelevant points to stray away from your denial.

Do some homework and open your eyes, better soner than later!

;)
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Just like members of the peoples temple, Moonies, Branch Dividians and Heavans Gate thought they knew the lies behind the US goverment?
When you realize why you dismiss all of these groups you will then realize why people dimiss yours.

It doesn't help your cause when you post video of a quack as "evidence".
Every question you asked in your post to me has been addressed many times over. You refuse to accept any explanation that is logical and instead believe quacks on YouTube U. Quacks who are laughing their asses off at idiots who believe anything they say as long as it backs up the idea that 911 was an inside job.
HAMMER:

Where is the towering inferno?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI&NR=1

Why don't you answer the question? Do you think because there are no flames shooting out the windows there is no fire? Well?
HAMMER:

Damn dude... don't you have anything better to do. Why don't you start another 9-11 truthers website so we don't have to come across your bullshit here... and even in Bonfire now.

I don't understand your obsession with this... but its obvious that you believe 9-11 was an inside job and want nothing more than your beliefs to be true.

Damn dude .... you're online since about 2 months here, what do you know about single posters? How about taking your time, reading a bit more and then, after having your own ideas, reply?

Sounds to me like a gabbler .....

:|

dudeist skydiver # 3105

This is cool. Change a few words and it could be a climate change denier post from another poster here:

============================
Hello profound engineer expert guy, how How about this for logic...

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/17/co2-still-going-up-but-temperature-not-following-the-same-trend/

Tell me how anyone knows temperature is increasing, how have you clarified this information was true?

That is what you were told that s all, you wouldn't have a clue what is really happening (when i say 'You' I mean all of you lemmings) fail to use any energy studying the information that is available.

You paint a question with an answer and defy logic.

You just do your job and take it in the ass from above.

Quite sad really, and the downfall of modern society.

Apathy.

Fortunately those of your ilk will slowly but surely have to come to terms with reality and will have to crawl out of the sad little falsehood you like to think of as reality.

Be it when it is too late or just in time, it will happen within our lfeltimes unless we perish prematurely.

This internet thing we (are addicted to, and) take for granted these days, has given us 'all' the power to decide and investigat for ourselves what the facts is, Only 15 years ago this was not 'so' possible.

Climate change has had history longer then 100 years, and the mindthought and actions used by the alarmists today is that day has been used successfully for decades.

The internet coupled with thier sheer greed and pathetic attempt at pulling the wool over the eyes of the pubic, worked initially. We wouldn't be having this conversation otherwise, but it did not work in the sence that they have got away with it, they are using much of their energy keeping their story alive and as they continue they consitently leave gaps in their story, and give us another peer reviewd journal or 3.

Ths will be studied and discussed for evermore, the repercussions of the actions we have all experienced in the last decades have shaped history in a way that you alarmists quite simply refuse to acknowledge.

Instead you continue to be fucked up the ass from those that wish to feed it to you!

Quite pathetic really.

But we are all entitled to our own opinions and actions though, arent we!

While you and your mates talk about this years cool gun, there are scholars that are producing the evidence beyond reasonable doubt.

Slowly but surely the skeptic movement grows and slowly but surely the information is published.

I'll give you all one thing to ponder each day (if you wish) There are tousands for me to publish to you but you seem to only be able to handle one at a time.

You use tangents and irrelevant points to stray away from your denial.
============================

I guess the tactics stay the same even when the topic changes.

OMG, my ribs are hurting from laughing at the Op so hard, Ididn't know there were crack pots that denie 911 was an attack.....Thanks for the best laugh I have had in months!

That shows that your ignorence.

This has been a 'hot topic' for 'years' there are millions of people that are 'furious' about the 'official story' including first reponders, people that were inside the buildings when they were his and damaged by internal explosions, the first reports on the news commented about, secondary expolosions, there is explosive material in 'All' of the dust, the NIST report is false and does not use the 'scientific method'.

The phone calls about box cutters being used, 'did not exist' and this is confirmed by the FBI, why don;t you know?

Dicussing it is 'Taboo' and it is banned from the 'rupert murdoch' empire. You pronbably only see stuuf from his channels, and he is one of the 'trouble makers'.

I suggest you do a little reserch if you have not heard of this before, This is the reason why people like me continue to spread the truth, becuase your 'free media' and constitution are under attack from greedy cunts!

better open your eyes up!

Tell me with your untainted opinion from the official story, how you really believe;

a, the pilots were overpowered.

b, the buildings fell down.

you don't have to go into detail bit both of those scenarios have had various scenarios published by the 'official story', but as they are proven wrong the story changes.

I'm not prodding you but if you are honest with yourself you would listen to any, potential scenario.

Is iot so audacious to think the (group of villans within your) government would kill thousands of americans to gain billions or trillionsof dollars and absolute power?

how is that such a crazy scenario?

this is cool. Change a few words and it could be a climate change denier post from another poster here:

I do not necessarily believe in 'man made' climate change, nor do I necesarily not believe it, I do believe however individuals and companies should be held accountable for 'pollution' they produce.

What I am sure of; is that sending the leaders of all the major countries that benifit from polluting to come to an agreement is not a good way to resolve the issue..Now that that is clear...

...Are you trying to drift the thread Bill or are you trying to find a way to contribute without archiveing your ignorance?

You yourself admitted you had never studied the official story by 'reading the publications', yet you consider yourself to be an expert on the machnics of what heppened that day.

Have you taken the time to read the NIST or FEMA reports yet, The originals and the 'ammended' versions?

Have you decided whether the scientific method was used, or have you simply browsed your :D Popular (auto) Mechanics magazine and watched Myth Busters?

'Lemmings' springs to mind, 'Beyond reasonable doubt' are the reaccuring words and 'PATHETIC' is my description of Americas patriotism.

:P

Patriotism does not mean waving a flag and sending your kids off to die, it means having a Government that is answerable to the 'population', if millions of people are not happy with what they are told and have valid questions that 'can be answered' and will not be, you have a serious problem.

Defending war criminals that are already exposed, only makes an ass of yourself, you know what these people do and have done, and it is you that decides what to believe.

You have already 'violently' opposed the thought of a conspiracy, and have 'waged' your reputaion on it, so I cann't ever expect a turn around in opinion from you or any of the other 'hard core deniers'.

Fortunately only 51% of the population is needed to stop the craziness, and 85% are sheep that are too apathetic to have made such comments that they will have to defend to the death becasue being wrong or ill informed, is not an option.

I don't write these posts to convince you or any of the other 'daily posters', there are hundreds of people that read this stuff, and we are essentialy on a stage for the entertainment of most.

Most people, in such a topic would rather not comment.

Remember when you were arguing against WMD's and no one would listen to you.....

wake up!

It is quite funny that initially speaking up against the official story would jepardise ones reputaton, but many did and were 'flamed' by indviduals such as yourself. In reality you are defending pathietic lies and as the thesis' , journals and publications come out, the truth movement grows by massive numbers each day, week, month, year...

9/11 blogger has over 17million hits in 5 years, and now gets tens of thousands of hits a day, this is only one of many websites.

This is one of the latest entiries and one you all should seriously consider;

Why we Fight

* We are fighting illegal preemptive wars against three countries. Afghanistan, Iraq, and Pakistan. The resulting wars have caused well over 1,000,000 casualties. Preemptive war is illegal according to the Nuremberg Charter, and the United Nations charter. These wars are destabilizing the entire Middle East, and causing anti-American sentiment throughout the world.
* In America, the Constitution is being forgotten with the passage of bills like the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, and the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act. Americans are forced to wonder if their conversations are being monitored through the use of illegal wiretapping. The freedom of the press, and the right to peacefully assemble is being discarded.
* Executive Power within the United States is being expanded to the point of near-dictatorship, and accountability for the actions of the Executive, and other members of Government is non-existent.
* A constant state of fear is the norm.
* Billions upon billions are being spent on the previously mentioned wars, and things that are needed for the people are being forgotten about.
* Soldiers are dying, are being subjected to multiple tours of duty, are being exposed to depleted uranium and chemical weapons, are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, are committing suicide at an astounding rate, are being fed propaganda in order to murder innocents, and are having their families destroyed.

The event that created the “Post-9/11 World” were the attacks of September 11th, 2001.

Every effort has been made by the American Government to conceal the truth about what happened that day. The “Joint Congressional Inquiry” was “limited in scope” thanks to the efforts of George W. Bush, and Dick Cheney. The “PENTTBOM” investigation failed to address a number of the families’ questions. The “9/11 Commission” was compromised from beginning to end, and was headed by Philip Zelikow, someone the families called for the resignation of during the 9/11 Commission, someone who re-wrote the 9/11 Report to be more favorable of his good friend Condoleezza Rice, someone that tried to insert a false link into the 9/11 Report between Iraq and 9/11, someone that shied people away from the NSA, someone that shied people away from Saudi Arabia’s possible involvement in the attacks, someone that is alleged to have taken the direction of Karl Rove, someone who wrote the preemptive war strategy mentioned above, someone who should never have been anywhere near the 9/11 Commission.

If the event that created the “Post-9/11 World” wasn’t what we were led to believe, and based on available information at sites like www.historycommons.org, www.911truth.org, or www.911blogger.com, it was NOT what we were led to believe, then we need to expose that truth to hopefully end the “Post-9/11 World,” and restore this country, and this world to a more peaceful, and productive society.

As Dr. Martin Luther King said, a time comes when silence is betrayal.

Now is that time. For the 2,973 people brutally murdered that day, for their families, for the 9/11 First Responders that are sick and dying, for the millions displaced or killed in the Middle East, we MUST expose the 9/11 Cover-Up, and end the insanity of the “Post-9/11 World.”

It is very simply the right thing to do.

Merry Christmas, I hope when you are celebrating 'life' this christmas you think of the millions of peope that are suffering due to the 'percentage' in americ that think the way you do.

You should feel guilty but for some reason you don't!

It must be confusng for you.

Why don't you answer the question? Do you think because there are no flames shooting out the windows there is no fire? Well?

What i see and is clearly pointed out is the almost 'symmetrical' explosions blasting out the windows, immediately prior to the 'symmetrical' collapse.

There is no sign of a raging fire, there were fires in the buildings and conveniently in the sections where inportant documents such as the enron case and other debarcles were held.

It fell in 4.5 seconds and straight down, the core fell before the outer core, and there is not a fire to be seen from that angle just before the collapse.

If fire was the reason, would there not be at least some traces of a inferno? at least, or do core columns simutainously give way due to random fires often?

:D

I bet thepeople that don't have a father, brother, sister or mother due to the attacks or the resultings wars, understand quite clearly.

I want nothing more than my beliefs to 'not true' i would like to think that we are headng in the right direction for the benifit of all.

We are not, there are people dying and in serious pain, children without parents and parents without children, the destruction that you are quite happy with is inhumane, unforgiveble, and america spends trillions of dollars' increasing the global problems, and hate between nations.