SpeedRacer

Star Wars Truther website: Was the destruction of the Death Star an Inside Job?

Don't forget about the recent insulation applications in the Death Star.

It would have been very easy to substitute "Nano-Thermite" for the insulation.

That explosion was way too big to just be the central reactor. There had to be more to it than just that.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

The Rebel Alliance maintains that an Imperial Star Destroyer collided with the Death Star, but we believe that if the security footage of the incident were released for public scrutiny, it would clearly show that a photon torpedo was used to target a shaft which led to the reactor's core, destroying the station. :S

The best things in life are dangerous.

>That explosion was way too big to just be the central reactor.

Exactly! And how could it explode faster than freefall speeds? It's physically impossible. Show me ONE other Death Star that exploded due to a proton torpedo down its thermal exhaust. You can't - because it DIDN'T HAPPEN.

The photographic evidence is obviously flawed.

Sound is a mechanical wave and requires a medium.
The TIE fighters would not make a sound when moving
through space. The film must have been altered to
add sound to the film.
:o

Not only that, but there are several ships, 2 kinds of fighters and a freighter in the immediate vicinity of the explosion that were completely unaffected.

That is clear evidence that the photos were altered.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

This thread will be golden when it comes time to narrow out the disrespectful individuals that have 'jumped to conclusions' and have little understanding of what happened in the build up to that trajic day.

Continue, please.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

This thread will be golden when it comes time to narrow out the disrespectful individuals that have 'jumped to conclusions' and have little understanding of what happened in the build up to that trajic day.

Continue, please.

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound, but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the sign post up ahead, your next stop...The Twilight Zone!"

Continue, please.

You mean conclusions like:

"it was an inside job"
"no aircraft hit the pentagon"
"it was explosives in the towers"

ones like those?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

It was golden two hours ago!

Though if we're going to take it seriously, there have been historic events where a single shot took out a massive ship: the Bismark sinking of the Hood.

(having reviewed it, appears that modern theory coupled with finding the wreck now discount the conclusion that one shell penetrated down to the magazine room. )

add sound to the film.

TIE fighters shouldn't work anyway. Peanuts and shrimp are physically incompatible. The presence of rice noodles would only bring them into closer contact. :|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

a reminder of what you are laughing about;

[url "http://images.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://images.salon.com/news/feature/2005/08/23/iraq_gallery/image6l.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2005/08/23/iraq_gallery/&usg=__OXCFMe7ut8xr1kCHcjLKbA_DVgU=&h=427&w=600&sz=112&hl=en&start=16&um=1&tbnid=6wsjYiJQvmRVXM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddead%2Bbodies%2Biraq%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26sa%3DG%26um%3D1"> 3

do i need to go on, the USA has alot to answer for, and if your arrogant and ignorant attitude continues, i would not be surprised it you are subject to such destruction yourseleves.

You (the USA) act like you are bulletproof but you are just plain old arrogant.

About time you guys felt some pain and suffering, maybe then you might take such subjects more seriously.

there are at least 100,000 people dead due to lies and corruption.

they are dead because 3000 of your citizens died.

You all just brush that off as an 'oopsydaisy'.

imaging how all those families are feeling right now?

how 'has you war on terror' helped at all?

do you not expect a reaction?

If your mother and father and childern all died and you had nothing left to live for, would you give a shit about dying for that sake of revenge?

think about it you fucking selfish, idiotic, heartless, violent, greedy cunts!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Actually, I don't see the connection... Sorry. I'm laughing at a parody of Truther sites that some of which are just off the charts --- You are refering to the war ... I see a difference personally.

But thanks for the attempted guilt trip.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Actually, I don't see the connection... Sorry. I'm laughing at a parody of Truther sites that some of which are just off the charts --- You are refering to the war ... I see a difference personally.

But thanks for the attempted guilt trip.

You have all decided you know who is responsable for 9/11, there has been no investigation, the trial has not taken place yet, millions of people world wide are demanding an investigation, peer reviewd articles to the contrary of the official story are being published left right and centre, hundreds of thousands of people are dead or maimed based on unfounded lies.

Tell me again how you think you know who is responsable for 9/11?

and how it is a laughing matter?

you are laughing at the reason your country is currently in two wars!

you are laughing at freedom

you are laughing at the loss of you rights.

you are not laughing at me, you are laughing at millions of concerned citizens of this planet.

and you are spting and trampling on the graves of thousands of people.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

you are laughing at the reason your country is currently in two wars!

you are laughing at freedom

you are laughing at the loss of you rights.

you are not laughing at me, you are laughing at millions of concerned citizens of this planet.

and you are spting and trampling on the graves of thousands of people.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Nope. Still laughing at you. Your paranoid, hypocritical, misdirected anger cannot possibly be taken seriously. The fact you've gotten this upset over the Death Star is icing on the cake.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

Exactly! And how could it explode faster than freefall speeds?

This shows you know nothing about engineering..... It was in SPACE, and to have freefall you have to have GRAVITY....sheesh ;)

I blame the wife of the guy Darth strangled, SHE set the charges.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

add sound to the film.

Well, in fairness the mechanical vibrations could have been detected by laser interferometry and subsequently converted to that which we perceive as sound.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

a reminder of what you are laughing about;

You (the USA) act like you are bulletproof but you are just plain old arrogant.

About time you guys felt some pain and suffering, maybe then you might take such subjects more seriously.

do you not expect a reaction?

If your mother and father and childern all died and you had nothing left to live for, would you give a shit about dying for that sake of revenge?

think about it you fucking selfish, idiotic, heartless, violent, greedy cunts!

Edited to remove the blah blah blah blah blah

MMMMMM I so love to bask in the warmth of all that unmasked blatant jealousy:ph34r::ph34r:

>About time you guys felt some pain and suffering, maybe then
>you might take such subjects more seriously.

Some terrorists thought that way back in September 2001, ironically.

>You all just brush that off as an 'oopsydaisy'.

Nope. It was a coordinated attack on the US.

>think about it you fucking selfish, idiotic, heartless, violent, greedy cunts!

Wow. Imagine someone who got as mad as that, and then had an opportunity to hijack an airliner and kill some of those fucking selfish, idiotic, heartless, violent, greedy cunts. You might get - 9/11.