virgin-burner

good news for christians!

This part I agree with 100%

My friends, the lesson to be learned from this parable is that even if you think we (gays and lesbians) are the weeds, Jesus said NOT to uproot us with the wheat! That will be His job when the time comes. God has called us to plant, not to pluck up.

It is not my job to tell someone they are wrong.... I am not religious, but it always amazes me that those that claim to know and love God somehow think he will not punish those he deems unworthy.

I say if you are religious then you should not worry... god will handle it.

I am amazed that people who are gay claim to be Christian.... But I guess I should not be since people who cheat on their wives, people who steal, people who kill all also claim to be Christian....

And that folks is why I am not a Christian.... I can't stand hypocrisy.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I wish every Christian knew that the only way to get to Heaven is to send me a $100 check (not tax deductible, sorry). Nothing else would work, and if you don't do it, you're guaranteed to go to Hell where you gonna suck George Bush's cock for eternity.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

you gonna suck George Bush's cock for eternity

True hell wouldn't be to suck Bush's dick but to eat Dick's bush...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I am amazed that people who are gay claim to be Christian.... But I guess I should not be since people who cheat on their wives, people who steal, people who kill all also claim to be Christian....

And that folks is why I am not a Christian.... I can't stand hypocrisy.

Pray tell us, where on this planet do you go to avoid it? You must really really hate election season.

And have you ever been in a big way? Nobody goes low, nobody misses their slot, and we all break off at the assigned altitude and track magnificently, of course flying the perfect safe landing pattern. ;););)
Tom B

You must really really hate election season.

I do, I guess you live for it.

And have you ever been in a big way? Nobody goes low, nobody misses their slot, and we all break off at the assigned altitude and track magnificently, of course flying the perfect safe landing pattern.

I have been on several 100 ways... I don't see how your rant is applies unless those people who went low said they would not go low because they were told it was wrong to do and then did go low just for kicks.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

And have you ever been in a big way? Nobody goes low, nobody misses their slot, and we all break off at the assigned altitude and track magnificently, of course flying the perfect safe landing pattern.

I have been on several 100 ways... I don't see how your rant is applies unless those people who went low said they would not go low because they were told it was wrong to do and then did go low just for kicks.

Yes, the ones who loudly bitch about the long dirt dives and planning are never the ones who miss their assigned slots, go low, or fly all over the sky, disrupting the planned break off strategy. No, that would never happen in skydiving.

As for "rant", the form of cynical humor obviously seems foreign to you. Perhaps laxitives would help your mood. ;)
Tom B

"And that folks is why I am not a Christian.... I can't stand hypocrisy. "

Jesus was most against the hypocrite. If you dont hear genuine love, then Jesus doesnt guide them. "Beware the yeast of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy"- (Luke12:1) The truth is the only one who isnt a hypocrite is the one who admits he is one... It is just the hypocrisy you spoke of that keeps people from God.
"We didn't start the fire"

Jesus was most against the hypocrite. If you dont hear genuine love, then Jesus doesnt guide them. "Beware the yeast of the Pharisees which is hypocrisy"- (Luke12:1) The truth is the only one who isnt a hypocrite is the one who admits he is one... It is just the hypocrisy you spoke of that keeps people from God.

And that's why there are no genuine Christians there, as to be one you have to only have sex in marriage, only in missionary and only for procreation - no condoms, no oral, no anal. This alone would exclude a lot of so-called "christians".

In my opinion the situation in US is no different from Russia, when a 2006 poll asked a bunch of people whether they consider themselves Christians. Among the population 80% replied they are Christians, but only 40% ever read the Bible, only 20% do it regularly, only 9% go to church every Sunday, 8% are not sure if there is really a God, and 1% is sure there is no God.

And that's why there are no genuine Christians there, as to be one you have to only have sex in marriage, only in missionary and only for procreation - no condoms, no oral, no anal. This alone would exclude a lot of so-called "christians".

In my opinion the situation in US is no different from Russia, when a 2006 poll asked a bunch of people whether they consider themselves Christians. Among the population 80% replied they are Christians, but only 40% ever read the Bible, only 20% do it regularly, only 9% go to church every Sunday, 8% are not sure if there is really a God, and 1% is sure there is no God.

George, you are terribly misinformed. Reference paragraph #1, the Holy Bible instructs no sex outside of marriage. Marriage is defined between a male and female. Outside of that, all else is permitted. see Hebrews 13:4.

Second paragraph, reading the Holy Bible and going to church are not requirements for salvation through Jesus Christ of Nazareth, highly recommended but not required.

Salvation is a relationship of love with God. Jesus is the gateway and the bridge. The Holy Spirit is the guide.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>I am amazed that people who are gay claim to be Christian....

I wear cotton-polyester blends - and I claim to be Christian, too. Odd, ain't it.

I will be having a really good lobster dinner tonight... I bought several huge tails... 2 pounds each.... I guess I am going to hell.

How do I have to understand that? "Hear" ?? How that??

And if I "hear", Jesus will guide me where ??

Sorry, I'm an alien.

:|

with your soul ears. owwww!, heeeeuh.... uhhh. guide you to the promised land. guud gawd...uhhuh. yeahhh - hah, let me hear ya...sing it, uhhh!

OK. Crystal clear.

But, in case of hemp shortage - what's the recipe then?

:S

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Jesus is all about leading us out of the pre-established system of the world and teaching us how to keep peace within by learning how to let go. Its not Christ who judges you, it is the world that judges you...

But this does not mean that believers are any better or any worse than another who believes something else or someone who doesnt believe at all. It just means that those who find peace in Christ, find peace in Christ, and those that find peace in some other faith, find peace in some other faith, and those who find peace without faith, find peace without faith.

The hypocrite forgets they are saved by grace and grace alone and therefore feels justified to judge others, and this is totally contrary to the Christian faith.

Its my contention that those who desire to oppress their faith on others are not operating in the spirit of peace at all, but, those who desire to share are. If the conscience of the one who hears another share their faith (or non faith) is clean, then there should be no disruption of peace within.

"are you a gay christian too then!? "

One can believe whether gay or straight and others can judge the gay man just as they can the straight man. Sexual orientation does not trump judgement, that is, the one that judges the gay or straight man is actually operating in the spirit of the world rather than in the spirit of God. I dont believe homosexuality is immoral, but I do believe that a desire for lust will interrupt and disturb the desire for peace.

Why would it be so bad to love another, whether woman or man? There is a much deeper and much more intimate love that goes beyond sex. The definition of gay as the world understands it involves sex, but that is not the truth. It is possible to love either gender without sex, unfortunately this usually is considered gay among the masses.

Jesus washed the feet of his disciples. This act alone would be hard for the world to accept as intimate affection without the accusation of homosexuality. But no, Im not gay in the way you see it, but I do still struggle with the lust that tries to steal my peace.

George, you are terribly misinformed. Reference paragraph #1, the Holy Bible instructs no sex outside of marriage. Marriage is defined between a male and female. Outside of that, all else is permitted. see Hebrews 13:4.

Really?
So you're saying that Catholic Church now permits using condoms?

So you're saying it's ok to have oral or anal sex without regular vaginal intercourse? Well, Catholic Church disagrees with you.

Do you really know your own religion?

Second paragraph, reading the Holy Bible and going to church are not requirements for salvation through Jesus Christ of Nazareth, highly recommended but not required.

So how else the person would learn God's will if not by reading the God word or by going to the church? Do you really think one would learn it by watching fox news?

Salvation is a relationship of love with God. Jesus is the gateway and the bridge. The Holy Spirit is the guide.

So how would one know if he is going to be saved if you're saying that reading the bible and going to church is not necessary?