rickjump1

Miss England in Bar Fight Looses Crown

What's going on with you Brits? I thought shit like this could only happen here in wild west USA. No guns, but maybe a glass beer mug involved?:P

Miss England gives up crown after fracas reports

LONDON – The reigning Miss England has relinquished her crown after being accused of a fight in a bar.

Pageant organizers say Rachel Christie has also withdrawn from next month's Miss World competition in South Africa.

They said in a statement that the 21-year-old heptathlete will now focus on clearing her name and training for the 2012 Olympics.

British newspapers reported that Christie got into a dustup with another beauty queen — Miss Manchester Sara Beverley Jones — in a nightclub earlier this week.

Greater Manchester Police said Friday that a 21-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assault after an altercation at the city's Mansion nightclub on Monday. She was released on bail pending further enquiries.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

The girls at that club are very catty.

One insulted my GF at the time and said a few things that left us in no doubt that she was stupid.

She asserted that my GF was a slapper and an afront to all the University girls.

My GF was 40yrs old;)

I guess short skirts offended her.:|

Being a "heptathlete", maybe the girls had someting in common like shotputting or shotpudding? One area I failed as a 20 year old, I never had a 40 year old GF. Must have been nice.

So does the other woman have the crown now? Does the first girl have a chance to win it back in a rematch before the Miss Worlds?

Maybe they will have a rematch; winner takes the crown.