Darius11

Recent History of Iran-

Nor did I, but they did downplay the British role I think. Operation Ajax, while carried out by CIA, was sold, and pushed by Britain.

I continue to believe that the Persians as a people are the US's most natural cultural ally anywhere from Morocco to Pakistan (save Israel). Their government (run as a faith) continues to disserve them.

However, I call serious question into their final two-three minutes though. Especially their comparisons about "nuclear power". It is pretty clear to anyone that Iran's program is not just about providing power.

I really do with we had done more to empower those that started to show their real discontent this past June. Instead, we turned a blind eye, and this regime snubbed out their own citizens.

Now, with more rhetoric coming from Iran's political leadership, options continue to narrow until someone finally clenches a fist and give Iran a bloody nose and knocks them on their @ss. That may be all that is left to do in the end game. Will that equal "war". I do not think so. While the Persians have a sense of self and pride and history, I don't think many would be too upset if their government were weakened enough that they could force some real reform.

I'd rather them do it from within, but I don't know if that can happen without help.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I'd rather them do it from within, but I don't know if that can happen without help.

If the Iraqi Shiites couldn't do it (overthrow Saddam) without our help (we sort of left them hanging), then I don't think the Iranians can do it themselves either. That said, let's leave Iran alone, but keep the international pressure on them on the nuclear question. We have more than enough on our plate already (Iraq and Afghanistan).
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

However, I call serious question into their final two-three minutes though. Especially their comparisons about "nuclear power". It is pretty clear to anyone that Iran's program is not just about providing power.

It's not clear to me that Iran's nuclear program isn't just about power.

Let's see , so far you've convinced yourself.

Why don't you attempt to convince me and the world that Iran has nuclear arms ambitions.

Blues,
Cliff

2muchTruth

It is pretty clear to anyone that Iran's program is not just about providing power.

The current goverment is scarry.
So i think i have to agree with you. I dont think they would use it because all the religios BS is for contarol, but it would make it much harder to get rid of them.

Instead, we turned a blind eye, and this regime snubbed out their own citizens.

Not the first time at all, only this time people got to hear and see.

I don't think many would be too upset if their government were weakened enough that they could force some real reform.

If i could press a button and all the religios crazy fucks would die in Iran i would. So yea i agree. Most of the people have wanted this to end for years its just that they dont have guns.

I really think that is key.

People make fun of "from my cold dead hands" but man if the poeple had guns this might have ended decades ago.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

It is pretty clear to anyone that Iran's program is not just about providing power.

The current goverment is scarry.
So i think i have to agree with you. I dont think they would use it because all the religios BS is for contarol, but it would make it much harder to get rid of them.

Instead, we turned a blind eye, and this regime snubbed out their own citizens.

Not the first time at all, only this time people got to hear and see.

I don't think many would be too upset if their government were weakened enough that they could force some real reform.

If i could press a button and all the religios crazy fucks would die in Iran i would. So yea i agree. Most of the people have wanted this to end for years its just that they dont have guns.

I really think that is key.

People make fun of "from my cold dead hands" but man if the poeple had guns this might have ended decades ago.

I think that whole armed vatican has been out of fashion for a few centuries.. we don't want a return.

>:(