warpedskydiver

Check this out! Illegals to be given legal staus after 24 hrs without background check.

That, is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Whoever came-up with this bill is (are) an absolute idiot(s) and and have no regard whatsoever for this nation. They're just selling this country out. I can't believe we actually vote these idiots into office! I think, anyone running for public office should have to go through a battery of psychological and mental exams!!!

Chuck

Please note both network and commentator for your files regarding liberal left bias.

The point isn't the "network" or the "commentator". If those facts are correct then this bill is a piece of shit. Plain and simple.

Do a fact check then. After all, you wouldn't want to believe incorrect facts, would you? (remembers "Obama not a US citizen" thread).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

That, is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Whoever came-up with this bill is (are) an absolute idiot(s) and and have no regard whatsoever for this nation. They're just selling this country out. I can't believe we actually vote these idiots into office! I think, anyone running for public office should have to go through a battery of psychological and mental exams!!!

Chuck

Well, check out the scrolling words underneath Lou and see if you can figure out WHO was president when this was broadcast (Hint - check the "gas prices reach record high" bit).

Warped and the righties have been taken in AGAIN.

This Lou Dobbs CNN report was aired on May 23, 2007 after House Minority Leader, John Boehner said the following in a speech at a reception for the Republican Rapid Responders; "I promised the President today that I would not say anything bad about this piece of shit bill...." For those who check the dates, the President was George W. Bush, and the amnesty bill in question was one he supported and hoped to sign into law.

Also in May of 2007, other senior Republicans said that the chances of the bill passing are "50/50" in the House and that the White House would spend its time lobbying Democrats, rather than Republicans, to achieve a majority. Again, for fact and date checkers, that White House would be the Bush Administration.

The bill was drafted by Senators John McCain and Ted Kennedy and was supported by President George W. Bush.

The bill was defeated in June of 2007.

In fact, in June of 2008, The McCain campaign said after a speech to the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials that Obama had actually been an impediment to the carefully crafted immigration compromise.

“Barack Obama voted for five ‘poison pill’ amendments designed to kill the immigration reform deal,” said McCain spokesman Brian Rogers.

I really don't care which political group was behind this bill or who was president at the time. To me, politicians want those jobs to better themselves and their cronies. They might throw their constituants 'a bone' once in awhile just to keep them off their backs. Other than that, I don't believe any of them really give a tinker's damn about this country or the people who live here. Just their interests.
As for illegals coming to this country, I've said it before and I'll say it again... if, they can't follow the 'rules' to become citizens, they can stay in their own country. Until this country really puts the clamps on illegal entrants into this country, we are going to have problems. It ain't your poor, friendly avocado picker sneaking into this country any more. It's gang members and 'wannabes' wanting 'in' on the lucrative drug trade here in the States. If, anyone thinks otherwise, they are kidding themselves. We need to drop the 'kid gloves' and put a stop to illegal entrants to this country... plain and simple! Maybe, when it really starts hitting every day citizens in this country in the wallet, they might wake-up.

Chuck

I really don't care which political group was behind this bill or who was president at the time. To me, politicians want those jobs to better themselves and their cronies. They might throw their constituants 'a bone' once in awhile just to keep them off their backs. Other than that, I don't believe any of them really give a tinker's damn about this country or the people who live here. Just their interests.
As for illegals coming to this country, I've said it before and I'll say it again... if, they can't follow the 'rules' to become citizens, they can stay in their own country. Until this country really puts the clamps on illegal entrants into this country, we are going to have problems. It ain't your poor, friendly avocado picker sneaking into this country any more. It's gang members and 'wannabes' wanting 'in' on the lucrative drug trade here in the States. If, anyone thinks otherwise, they are kidding themselves. We need to drop the 'kid gloves' and put a stop to illegal entrants to this country... plain and simple! Maybe, when it really starts hitting every day citizens in this country in the wallet, they might wake-up.

Chuck

Isn't it rather pointless to get all outraged about a 2.5 year old video about a bill that DIED years ago?

Some idiots decided to put the video clip on the internet (again) this month and the righties get suckered in yet again.

Hey Paul, you kow what is amazing?

I posted this, made no other comment, yet condescending assholes propose to call people names, plus tell everyone what others think.

Some people are not as intelligent as they want people to believe.

Look over everything said and you will see what I mean.

No matter what gets posted there are those who seek to demean everyone else so they can still think they are superior.

I noticed that Bill and You don't do that.

Chuck

Isn't it rather pointless to get all outraged about a 2.5 year old video about a bill that DIED years ago?

Some idiots decided to put the video clip on the internet (again) this month and the righties get suckered in yet again.

Right, you are!;) I guess, what I got riled-up about was just the idea of what politicians try to slide past us. I am glad though, that bill didn't make it through.

Chuck

I posted this, made no other comment...

So why did you bother to post this? Were you aware it pertained to a bill that was proposed and then died years ago under the Bush administration? If you were, then you were obviously just trying to stir up shit and get people mad at the current political leadership. If you were not, then you (once again) got taken in by jumping on anything that reinforces your ODS. Can you offer any legitimate reason why you would post about an incendiary story of a bill that died years ago, under the previous administration, without bothering to "comment" that it was ancient history?

Don

yet condescending assholes propose to call people names, plus tell everyone what others think.

Some people are not as intelligent as they want people to believe.

Let's take a vote on the irony score of this statement.

So which is more likely?

(A) Warped posted something that puts Bush and McCain in a bad light and Obama in a good light.

(B) Warped was suckered in like the other righties who have been up in arms about this video since it was re-posted on the internet, undated, about a month ago.

Hmmmm.

Chuck

You mean to tell me my chest pains were for nothing, I'm still an asshat, and the dickheads who sponsored this legislation are no longer dickheads? ...what a relief.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.