billeisele

Conservative vs. Liberal - interesting perspective

True definitions or not?

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one. If a
liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat. If a
liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy. A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a
liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches
channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A
liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about
shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs
and is embarrassed. If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans like he's in labor and then sues.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can
have a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

True definitions or not?

If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one. If a
liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat. If a
liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat his enemy. A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a
liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches
channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A
liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced. (Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about
shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs
and is embarrassed. If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans like he's in labor and then sues.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can
have a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

This tired and erroneous POS has been here before, like a week ago.

From an actual Thesaurus:

Synonyms of Conservative:

Tory, bourgeois, constant, controlled, conventional, die-hard, fearful, firm, fogyish, fuddy-duddy, guarded, hard hat, hidebound, holding to, illiberal, in a rut, inflexible, middle-of-the-road, not extreme, obstinate, old guard, old line, orthodox, quiet, reactionary, redneck, right, right of center, right-wing, sober, stable, steady, timid, traditional, traditionalistic, unchangeable, unchanging, uncreative, undaring, unimaginative, unprogressive, white bread

Synonyms of Liberal:

Synonyms: advanced, avant-garde, broad, broad-minded, catholic, enlightened, flexible, free, general, high-minded, humanistic, humanitarian, indulgent, intelligent, interested, latitudinarian, left, lenient, libertarian, loose, magnanimous, permissive, radical, rational, reasonable, receiving, receptive, reformist, tolerant, unbiased, unbigoted, unconventional, understanding, unorthodox, unprejudiced
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Nope full of phallacies and what you as a conservative would like to believe to make yourself as a group to feel better about support for many untennable positions over the last 3 decades.

Good thing you edited out that Freudian slip, Jeanne...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Nope full of phallacies and what you as a conservative would like to believe to make yourself as a group to feel better about support for many untennable positions over the last 3 decades.

Nope a keboard that requires slamming the Y ke reall hard

Quit hitting the monitor with it!!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

its a 2 ear old 17" 64bit laptop... I need to order a new KB:ph34r:

its a 2 ear old 17" 64bit laptop... I need to order a new KB:ph34r:

es, ou should get ourself a new one on ahoo computers. They have them in red and ellow. B|

If you bitch about conservatives, you're a liberal.
If you bitch about liberals, you're a conservative.
If you sit back and laugh at their petty bickering, you're normal.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Fixed:

If a liberal doesn't like recreational drugs, he doesn't buy any. If a conservative reactionary doesn't like them, he declares a war against them. The the liberal continues the war on drugs. If a libertarian likes drugs, he grows his own, sells some to his conservative friends, and is called greedy by his liberal friends because he doesn't give it away to them.

If a liberal is straight he chases girls - they only run because they are probably rednecks who don't know what's good for them. If a conservative reactionary is straight, he chases fags - they need some teaching on what's good for them. If a libertarian is straight he is actually fine with that.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Fixed:

If a liberal doesn't like recreational drugs, he doesn't buy any. If a conservative reactionary doesn't like them, he declares a war against them. The the liberal continues the war on drugs. If a libertarian likes drugs, he grows his own, sells some to his conservative friends, and is called greedy by his liberal friends because he doesn't give it away to them.

If a liberal is straight he chases girls - they only run because they are probably rednecks who don't know what's good for them. If a conservative reactionary is straight, he chases fags - they need some teaching on what's good for them. If a libertarian is straight he is actually fine with that.

Hahahaha... thanks for fixing that. The original was one of the dumbest, poorly written things I've read.

When you can't even write the word 'conservative' without the cross-out through it you are the epitome of the points made in the original post.... or maybe just really really really "passionate."
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Are you gonna keep running from this: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3715365;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Come on, you made an assertion that Obama's election was due from the black vote, I was responding and then you yanked your post, so I posted my response anyway. Come on, don't you want to defend yourself?

that about sums it up = normal
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

3 decades!!!! go burn some powder or chop some firewood or something and get rid of all this aggression :)
or better yet, have a great weekend which hopefully involves some speed diving

Are you gonna keep running from this: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3715365;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Come on, you made an assertion that Obama's election was due from the black vote, I was responding and then you yanked your post, so I posted my response anyway. Come on, don't you want to defend yourself?

Actually, no. for the same reasons I deleted my post. The discussion had strayed, IMO, too far from the original thread and had quickly become circular. Not to mention you never answered the question as to why you automatically attached a racial connotation to the OP.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

Actually, no. for the same reasons I deleted my post. The discussion had strayed, IMO, too far from the original thread and had quickly become circular. Not to mention you never answered the question as to why you automatically attached a racial connotation to the OP.

The topic had strayed????? WTF?????? The topic was and is: How the hell could this happen? The OP gave us several photos of weird auto accidents and then a final pic of the swearing in of Obama. It wasn't a thread about weird auto accidents, that was the set-up and a very good one at that. The thread was really: How the hell could Obama get elected. I hope I haven't lost you yet.

The thread quickly went to why Obama was elected and what the interpretation was that the OP suggested. Qaude refered to Bush blunders, I infered the OP was aimed at Obama being black and elected. The thread starter responded with: Black Man???? Bullshit, A Marxist, Communist, Yes...Black? He is only half black! You can throw that crutch away....

And then you stated: Since you see fit to accuse anybody who says anything against Obama as being a racist don't forget the fact...yes, FACT...that he was elected President of the United States because of his race.

And then you posted the PEW site that made the claim that Obama was elected from the black vote, so then I replied with a couple sites like the census bureau to disprove that, all the while, you deleted yours, I assume you realized it was BS.

NOW YOU JUST WANT TO RUN FROM IT RATHER THAN ADMIT THE TRUTH: OBAMA WASN'T ELECTED DUE TO HIS COLOR, BUT FOR HIS PARTY AFFILIATION, IDEALS AND DESIRE FROM MOST AMMERICANS 69M TO 59M.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>The discussion had strayed,
Strayed from why Obama was elected to why Obama was elected? :S I see your point.:S

>>>>>>>>>>>>>IMO, too far from the original thread

You mean original post.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>had quickly become circular.

It didn't have time to become circular. It was on its 17th post when you ran away and like 5 or 6 posts from 3 diff posters were dedicated to the issue of race, how could it get circular yet? Yours was teh first post to deal with data, that is, until you deleted it. The thread is only 19 posts long, even with me posting again to bring you back in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Not to mention you never answered the question as to why you automatically attached a racial connotation to the OP.

That was my interpretation of most people who object to him. Was it ever asked? After rereading the thread, the question was never asked, but I just answerd it.

TIME TO MAN-UP AND ADMIT YOU PULLED YOUR POST DUE TO YOU DECIDING IT WAS INCORRECT AND THAT OBAMA WASN'T ELECTED DUE TO HIS COLOR.