Muenkel

I've become a registered independent.

Try reading my 2nd sentence and you'll realize how incorrect your statement is.

Try reading your first and see how right I am. I know, the fiscal rigjht has sucked in teh fundies and then took a big crap on them considering they seem to be popping up sexual deviants all over the place. I get it, you feel betrayed by the right.

when i registered to vote here in florida, i registered as an independant as well. the republican party has some work to do.

i have my eye on a couple of solid conservative leaders as well, but we shouldn't metion them by name yet, lest the libs begin their personal destruction. we'll just keep them aiming their hatred at sarah palin for now.:P

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

when i registered to vote here in florida, i registered as an independant as well. the republican party has some work to do.

i have my eye on a couple of solid conservative leaders as well, but we shouldn't metion them by name yet, lest the libs begin their personal destruction. we'll just keep them aiming their hatred at sarah palin for now.:P

We don't need to levy destruction, the neo-cons do it themselves. The Republicans impeached Clinton, failed to convict. When Libby was criminally convicted of the same things Clinton was not convicted of, the Republican response was to commute his sentence and when he wasn't fully exonerated / pardoned, Cheney wrote a book at how pissed he was.

Are the Desm headhunting the Repubs? No, they certainly could. So we aren't the hatemongers, teh Repubs are. The Dems could have impeached Bush on several counts, wouldn't get the conviction. Butthe Dems are above that and teh Repubs definately are not.

We don't need to levy destruction, the neo-cons do it themselves...

... Butthe Dems are above that and teh Repubs definately are not.

tell that to sarah palin and joe the plumber. what's been done to those people on a personal level is disgusting.

you are dead fucking wrong on your statements i have quoted and if you can't admit that, you are too blinded by partisonship to even discuss this.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

tell that to sarah palin and joe the plumber. what's been done to those people on a personal level is disgusting.

They're real victims, all they want to do is run the country so as to make us lower than #94 in the rank of distribution of wealth. They're national heroes, at least in the eyes of the rich and their supporters. Palin is a tax cheat anyway, claiming per diem to live at her home - I'm sure you'll support her tho. Joke the unlicensed Plumber, he was a ringer for the nutty right, he threw his hat in the ring, how is he such a victim?

you are dead fucking wrong on your statements i have quoted and if you can't admit that, you are too blinded by partisonship to even discuss this.

Fucking enumerate them and ask them. BTW, recent history obviously allots teh blame for the economy to the right, but GHWB wasn't part of that problem, he was just related to and a VP of teh problem, so I'm not being partisan, I'm reading the facts as they are.

OTOH, you are too blinded by - tax cuts my friends - to even look at the data that CLEARLY demonstrates that tax cutting leads to disasters. WOuld you like to see teh timeline of major tax cuts and their impacts? Hoover cut em right after teh GD, then raised them his last year in office realizing he fucked up. FDR raised them again and realized immediate prosperity. Crusty ass Reagan cut em, look what happened. GHWB and CLKinton raised them, look what happened. GWB cut them, look what happened.

It's a repetitive and reccurring event with tax cuts and tax increases and yet you still want tax cuts.....my friends. And I'm the partisan???

Butthe Dems are above that and teh Repubs definately are not.

Oh yeah the dem's are so much of a higher moral ground than anyone. Really someone I could look up to.:S

The Dems are above wholesale going after ridiculous BS, do you want to justify the Lewinsky matter and then see how the Repubs do teh same and tehn immunize their own? I didn't think so, just a quick hit-n-run on a sentence with no context.

Typical.

FDR raised them again and realized immediate prosperity

Umm No you need a history Lesson. World War 2 Happened which lead to prosperity not FDR.

Carter fucked us up and Reagan Brought us back. Clinto rode those coat tails. What Bush got was the result of Clintons fuck ups. Bush should have turnd the middle east into a glass fucking parking lot and because he didn't we ended up with Obama but thats ok he'll bring about a new American Revolution and for that he will be a president for all time to remember.

P.S. Buy more Guns and BulletsB|

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

> I've become a registered independent.

Welcome to the middle, my friend! I've been an independent for the past 15 years.

>I'm wishing for a solid conservative leader to emerge. Got my eye on a few.

Like who? I keep hoping Colin Powell changes his mind, but so far no luck.

>Niether side will trust him with what he did last year.

You mean thought beyond his party? I think there are a lot of people in the US who are praying for someone who can think outside the democratic or republican parties.

>but not after hearing him speak during the election.

What did he say that you didn't like? (other than not supporting Saint McCain)

Umm No you need a history Lesson. World War 2 Happened which lead to prosperity not FDR.

Umm No; it is you who needs the history lesson. Common folklore has it that WWII pulled us out, research shows us that Hoover's tax increase in 1932, his last year, and FDR's tax increases, New Deals, etc pulled us out. FDR took office in 1933, the unemp was 25% and teh GDP had fallen all 4 years of Hoover's presidency. The GDP grew and unemp fell every year FDR was president excpet 37-38ish when there was a recovery recession, but recovery resumed into the war which didn't start until 42 when FDR has several years of recovery.

Recovery is measured by several indicators, esp GDP, Unemp rate and the market. Our involvement in WWII didn't start until 42, we did start moving ships to Europe in 40 sometime.

So you are wrong, altho that is teh common preception that WWII pulled us out, it's just incorrect by almost 10 years based upon the data.

Carter fucked us up and Reagan Brought us back.

How did Carter fuck us? I'm thinking if a guy has that strong of an opinion he would support it. Establish what he inherited, what acts he signed and what the outcome was.

Clinto rode those coat tails.

Clinton rode which coattails?

What Bush got was the result of Clintons fuck ups.

Which fuckups?

Bush should have turnd the middle east into a glass fucking parking lot and because he didn't we ended up with Obama...

This explains a lot; I want my keystrokes back. So Obama was elected because we didn't blow up the ME, meaning the voters thought Bush was too easy, so they elected someone even less war-prone? Even using your logic that doesn't make sense. If the voters thought Bush was too easy, they would have elected McCain the war monger. Check your logic.

...but thats ok he'll bring about a new American Revolution and for that he will be a president for all time to remember.

What, a few nuts carrying signs and the occassional rifle? Yea, as you get your ass handed to you in 2010 for teh 3rd staright election, just keep singing that tune.

P.S. Buy more Guns and Bullets

I have plenty; love me. Is that your way to try to intinidate anyone that disagrees with you? It's really laughable.

This is a waste, but show me how Clinton rode coattails and all teh rest of your goodies.

you mean Bennedict Powell? Niether side will trust him with what he did last year. I used to have a great deal of respect for him and even thought he would make a good president, but not after hearing him speak during the election.

Here's a hint: Your, "with us or against us" slogan really chases people away. Please keep it up B|

I'm independent as well and can vote both ways-- and I have. But I tend to lean more on the liberal side of a lot of issues like gay marriage, abortion, church/state, etc. But, I definitely like the fact that being an independent means I am not some ignorant straight ticket voter. I do my homework :)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

The nastiness exudes from all sides in the political arena, but when those two chose to jump in, they did so with full knowledge of the shit-slinging they were signing up for. If they didn't have at least that minimal knowledge, they're even dumber than they're made out to be. The only special treatment I saw either of them get was from Palin's panting droves who were enamored with her good looks.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The nastiness exudes from all sides in the political arena, but when those two chose to jump in, they did so with full knowledge of the shit-slinging they were signing up for. If they didn't have at least that minimal knowledge, they're even dumber than they're made out to be. The only special treatment I saw either of them get was from Palin's panting droves who were enamored with her good looks.

First: 'Joe the plumber' did not jump in as a politician. He simply asked then candidate Obama a fair question when Obama was campaigning in his neighborhood. The shit hit the fan when Obama answered the question in the manner that he did. For damage control, 'Joe the plumber' had to be destroyed.

Second: While Palin certainly is very good-looking, it was not her main draw with millions of Americans. Many were drawn to her due to her charisma (sounds like some other candidate) and her ability to relate to the average American. She also had the ability to not come across as an elite Washington insider who normally have blinders on. The left is not relentlessly attacking her for no reason. If they did not feel threatened, they'd forget about her. She's still not forgotten which is unusual for a VP candidate for the party that lost.

The Republicans have completely let me down and I can't even relate to the Dems at all.

I'm wishing for a solid conservative leader to emerge. Got my eye on a few.

Which kind of conservative? There are different kinds of conservatives, often with conflicting ideas.

The small-government type? The Religious Right type? The Neo-Con type?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The Muenkel type.;)

Seriously, I'm mostly fiscally conservative, somewhat socially conservative.

As for presidential elections, unfortunately we usually have only 2 or 3 candidates. Since I have been old enough to vote, I have never had a candidate that I agreed with 100%. I just prioritize the issues and pick the one that fits the closest.

Well done, good to hear somone is doing something other than bitching about the situation and doing nothing about it. So what are you standing on? What is your manifesto?
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca