k-dubjumps

Obama called Kanye a jackass!!!

Jimmy Carter has just condemned President Obama's comments as "rooted in racism."

No, but ABC has officially apologized .... AFTER tweeting it to a million+ people :D

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5h4Sh14_0zK5jI_uUQ96Kaka0PgUw

Seriously, the media is apologizing for what will probably be the biggest news story tomorrow?
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Jimmy Carter has just condemned President Obama's comments as "rooted in racism."

You can't be serious. How is Obama calling Kanye a jackass racist? The man was only speaking the truth.

There is a complete mashup of stories here.

Carter never called Obama racist.

The ABC apology is for something one of their reporters did with a comment made by the President during a session that was supposed to be off the record.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Where? What?

He said Wilson's outburst to Obama was "rooted in racism"

"ATLANTA (AP) -- Former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday that U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson's outburst to President Barack Obama during a speech to Congress last week was an act "based on racism" and rooted in fears of a black president.

"I think it's based on racism," Carter said at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

Action expresses priority. - Mahatma Ghandi

The ABC apology is for something one of their reporters did with a comment made by the President during a session that was supposed to be off the record.

This is definitely not the first time "off the record" comments have been aired.

This is the first time I've ever heard an apology for doing that.

But of course sir hope and change must be treated differently than other politicians.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Well, then Carter should also accuse Obama of being a racist for criticizing a black man.

After all, any criticism of a black man (unless it is Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, etc.) Is the product of racism. Since Obama is half white there's no way it isn't lighty putting down the darkness.

I can be self-righteous, pretentious and talk out my ass by making ridiculous allegations, too - allegations with no less validity.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

This is definitely not the first time "off the record" comments have been aired.

This is the first time I've ever heard an apology for doing that.

But of course sir hope and change must be treated differently than other politicians.

Friggin MSM is so far up Obama's butt that Chris Matthews broke his nose when Obama did his little bow-n-scrape for King Abdullah - of course, Chris *DID* get another 'tingle up his leg' from the experience, so it's all good.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706