funjumper101

The hypocrisy of tea party conservatives

Most of the Dem's that got the title "Anti-war" were in fact not anti-war.... they were just anti-war without a cause. Now that we're fighting in Afghanistan we have a cause, which should have been our cause during the Bush administration, to get Bin Laden and the guys who caused 9/11.

You bought the whole jug of kool-aid, didn't you? ;)
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

You bought the whole jug of kool-aid, didn't you?

She didn't buy the whole jug. I have some, too. So do many, many people I know.

Can you admit that all wars are not created equal? If you are so anti-war that you can't see the justification of any armed conflict, then you are in a serious minority. You may think the Afghanistan war is not justified, but there are a lot of Americans who think it is. Way more than people who think the Iraq war is justified.

- Dan G

> I think people just aren't as tired of Obama's war yet, like they were tired
>of Bush's war.

?? Which is which? Obama is commander in chief of the military serving in Iraq; are you claiming that's not "his war" but Afghanistan is? What criteria are you using to decide which is whose war?

Bush started both. Obama is now in charge of both. Anything else is just another tired political talking point used to support "your guy" - and people are _definitely_ very sick of that shit.

> I think people just aren't as tired of Obama's war yet, like they were tired
>of Bush's war.

?? Which is which? Obama is commander in chief of the military serving in Iraq; are you claiming that's not "his war" but Afghanistan is? What criteria are you using to decide which is whose war?

Public opinion. I think the public perceives Iraq as "Bush's War" and Afghanistan as "Obama's War."
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

But I see a lot of grass roots tea party folks who understand that main issue, and want to help.

Disagree. They are a bunch of hypocrites who just want to complain about Obama. Next Republican spendthrift in the White House and they will quiet down again.

If you loathe Bush's spending and deficits but refuse to acknowledge the record shattering deficits by Obama, wouldn't that exactly fit your definition of hypocracy?

Gettting out of the wreckage of 20 years of Voodoo Economics was never going to be cheap.

You DO know that much of the spending you criticize as Obama's was instituted by Paulson, right?

And that just proves my point. You're ok with the Obama administration's spending (even though you blame it on others) but critisize Bush. It's the same hypocracy you're whining about the tea partiers showing.... and even funnier because it's hypocracy about being a hypocrit.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

But I see a lot of grass roots tea party folks who understand that main issue, and want to help.

Disagree. They are a bunch of hypocrites who just want to complain about Obama. Next Republican spendthrift in the White House and they will quiet down again.

If you loathe Bush's spending and deficits but refuse to acknowledge the record shattering deficits by Obama, wouldn't that exactly fit your definition of hypocracy?

Gettting out of the wreckage of 20 years of Voodoo Economics was never going to be cheap.

You DO know that much of the spending you criticize as Obama's was instituted by Paulson, right?

And that just proves my point. You're ok with the Obama administration's spending (even though you blame it on others) but critisize Bush. It's the same hypocracy you're whining about the tea partiers showing.... and even funnier because it's hypocracy about being a hypocrit.

Doesn't prove your point at all. The Voodoo economists of the GOP left us with a very very expensive mess to clean up.

As we learned with Superfund sites, cleaning up big messes is never cheap.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Doesn't prove your point at all. The Voodoo economists of the GOP left us with a very very expensive mess to clean up.

As we learned with Superfund sites, cleaning up big messes is never cheap.

So you're ok with the Obama administration's spending because you don't think any of it is his fault. Again, proves my point. You're ok with his but not with Bush's. You're no better than the people you're accusing.

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.

The problem for the sincere Tea Party protesters is the entire movement is conservative organized which. unfortunately completely undermines iits credibility.

Read enough. Not fact...just opinion.

Your comprehension of the issue at hand would be greatly improved if you actually read the whole article and thought carefully about the content.

One does not increase one's comprehension by reading liberal propaganda.

The problem for the sincere Tea Party protesters is the entire movement is conservative organized which. unfortunately completely undermines iits credibility.

Your comprehension of the issue at hand would be greatly improved if you actually read the whole article and thought carefully about the content.

Cause nobody comprehends as good as a lefty right??:S:S

Keep your nose in the air shit to yourself. Thinking people do not listen to it anymore anyway
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Cause nobody comprehends as good as a lefty right??:S:S

Keep your nose in the air shit to yourself. Thinking people do not listen to it anymore anyway

Perhaps that's why support for the left and their policies has eroded so severely in the past few months.