1 1
rushmc

Health Care Info from CBS News

rushmc

And by bullshit I mean....

Supporters try to invoke emotion and try to claim a moral hi ground when in fact they know that ACA was PURPOSELY sold to the American fraudulently!

Supporters, and Democrats in general, don't care about the law or the Constitution when it comes to pushing and/or implimenting/forcing thier agenda on everyone else

This is a good start.

Remember people, this is how it starts when Marc posts. Begins with some easily recognized lies that you respond to. Then the downward spiral into vitriol. Yall know what to do.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***And by bullshit I mean....

Supporters try to invoke emotion and try to claim a moral hi ground when in fact they know that ACA was PURPOSELY sold to the American fraudulently!

Supporters, and Democrats in general, don't care about the law or the Constitution when it comes to pushing and/or implimenting/forcing thier agenda on everyone else

This is a good start.

Remember people, this is how it starts when Marc posts. Begins with some easily recognized lies that you respond to. Then the downward spiral into vitriol. Yall know what to do.

There are other possibilities:

1. Electric Shocks Can Cause Neurologic And Neuropsychological Symptoms
Researchers have shown that an electric shock ranging from 120 to 52,000 volts can cause neurologic and neuropsychological symptoms in humans. Following an electrical injury, some patients may show various emotional and behavioral aftereffects, such as memory loss and symptoms of depression.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/05/080515113311.htm

2. An Analysis of Trump Supporters Has Identified 5 Key Traits
1. Authoritarian Personality Syndrome
2. Social dominance orientation
3. Prejudice
4. Intergroup contact
5. Relative deprivation
https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits

gowlerk

***And by bullshit I mean....

This is a good start.

The lies are documented

Obama and his crew pushed lies relentlessly.

And you can not show any lie in that post.

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Phil1111

******And by bullshit I mean....

This is a good start.

Researchers have shown that an electric shock ranging from 120 to 52,000 volts can cause neurologic and neuropsychological symptoms in humans. Following an electrical injury, some patients may show various emotional and behavioral aftereffects, such as memory loss and symptoms of depression.

3. Prejudice
4. Intergroup contact
5. Relative deprivation
https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits

I didn't know that Dr Phil came to Speakers Corner to make veiled PA's

:|
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

*********And by bullshit I mean....

This is a good start.

3. Prejudice
4. Intergroup contact
5. Relative deprivation

Shame, shame. Hardly a PA. Its been well established by study after study. That brain cancers and other severe health risks arise to linemen, electricians. That have worked with high voltage electricity.

As to the second part of my response. When logic and reason seem to be separated from a person's behaviors and conduct. There are usually underlying psychological reasons for that. Its hardly a PA to logically understand deep rooted biases to rational public inclinations and dialog.

Even dem's have psychological profiles that tend to drive their understanding and thinking.

To unjustly suggest that science is a PA. Suggests instead an attempt at deflection, throwing static into the debate. Or most likely throwing mud into the debate. Hoping it sticks with similarly inclined trump supporters.

Shame, shame.

Phil1111

************And by bullshit I mean....

This is a good start.

3. Prejudice
4. Intergroup contact
5. Relative deprivation

Shame, shame. Hardly a PA. Its been well established by study after study. That brain cancers and other severe health risks arise to linemen, electricians. That have worked with high voltage electricity.

As to the second part of my response. When logic and reason seem to be separated from a person's behaviors and conduct. There are usually underlying psychological reasons for that. Its hardly a PA to logically understand deep rooted biases to rational public inclinations and dialog.

Even dem's have psychological profiles that tend to drive their understanding and thinking.

To unjustly suggest that science is a PA. Suggests instead an attempt at deflection, throwing static into the debate. Or most likely throwing mud into the debate. Hoping it sticks with similarly inclined trump supporters.

Shame, shame.

You posting about science is a joke at best:D
Abraham Lincoln

Phil1111

You posting about science is a joke at best:D

Learn or not. Its up to you.

http://hexaco.org/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S019188691631090X

Seeing how I worked many different area of the business for 40 years, I don't think I would learn anything from whatever you might post:D
Abraham Lincoln

>Remember people, this is how it starts when Marc posts.

Eh, let him have his fun. God knows Trump supporters are facing a pretty dismal new year as it is. At least this way, Trump supporters will go into the holiday season happy over the people who will likely lose their healthcare coverage.

Meanwhile . . . .
=====================
Poll: 62 percent say Trump isn't telling the truth in Russia probe

More Americans want Democrats — not Trump — in charge of setting policy, a new national NBC News/WSJ poll finds.

DEC. 16, 2018
By Mark Murray NBC

WASHINGTON — Six in 10 Americans say President Donald Trump has been untruthful about the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign, while half of the country says the investigation has given them doubts about Trump’s presidency, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

The survey, conducted a month after the results of November’s midterm elections, also finds more Americans want congressional Democrats — rather than Trump or congressional Republicans — to take the lead role in setting policy for the country.

And just 10 percent of respondents say that the president has gotten the message for a change in direction from the midterms — when the GOP lost control of the U.S. House of Representatives but kept its majority in the U.S. Senate — and that he’s making the necessary adjustments.
========================

Been a great year Bill. Despite all the media lies and constant deranged pounding, his aptoval ratings are the same as Obama's at this time in their presidency.

And he accomplished more at this point than Obama did in his whole term

AND
You still can't get rid of him.

It is going to be a great 6 more years
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

******And he accomplished more at this point than Obama did in his whole term

How do you quantify that?

Simple, Trump says so, so it is true.

Well, there's also the fact that the Rs publicly declared that their main goal was to thwart anything Obama wanted.

They didn't care if it was good for the country or not. They just didn't want him to achieve any of his goals.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

rushmc

******And by bullshit I mean....

This is a good start.

The lies are documented

So that "Repeal Obamacare" thing Trump kept saying? Not a lie?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

*********And by bullshit I mean....

This is a good start.

The lies are documented

So that "Repeal Obamacare" thing Trump kept saying? Not a lie?

Looks like it is being repealed to me.

Keeping your Dr and plan were lie.

Same with the price going down.

And now the next lie is saying Republicans want to kill pre existing conditions.
Abraham Lincoln

Father says he traveled to Canada for son's medicine that would cost $53K in UShttps://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/428876-father-says-he-traveled-to-canada-for-sons-medicine-that-would-cost-53k-in

"Right now, I'm paying $15,000 a year for this medicine, which costs in the United States $53,000 a year which I feel is at best, criminal," Yeagley told CBS News.

"There's no reason why an American should pay three times what somebody in Canada or Europe or Mexico has to pay," he added.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump on prescription drug pricing

WASHINGTON (AP) — A look at one of President Donald Trump’s statements from his State of the Union address on Tuesday night and how it compares with the facts:

TRUMP: “Already, as a result of my administration’s efforts, in 2018 drug prices experienced their single largest decline in 46 years.”

THE FACTS: Trump is selectively citing statistics to exaggerate what seems to be a slowdown in prices. A broader look at the data shows that drug prices are still rising."

From LAST years SOTU speech.

Trump declares cutting drug prices is a top priority,     Tue, Jan 30 2018

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that cutting drug prices is one of the “greatest priorities” for his administration. ...

“Prices will come down,” Trump promised in his State of the Union address.( over a year ago)

“To speed access to breakthrough cures and affordable generic drugs, last year the FDA approved more new and generic drugs and medical devices than ever before in our history,” Trump said.

11 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Trump declares cutting drug prices is a top priority,     Tue, Jan 30 2018

President Donald Trump said Tuesday that cutting drug prices is one of the “greatest priorities” for his administration. ...

“Prices will come down,” Trump promised in his State of the Union address.( over a year ago)

The price of my medication just increased from $4700/month to $5200/month.

(edited)
13 minutes ago, okalb said:

The price of my medication just increased from $4700/month to $5200/month.

Damn, sorry to hear that. For the uninitiated there are reasons why. No, its not because drug makers spend so much on research. No, its not because of inflation. No, its not because of litigious trial lawyers.

No, its not even entirely trump's fault! yes I said it.

This is why.  It corrupts US health care, it predatory and degrades the well being of every American. They spend more than any other industry on it.

Edited by Phil1111

5 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

No, its not even entirely trump's fault! yes I said it.

I would also point out that the price went up by $500 in 2018 as well. As much as I dislike this POTUS, I agree for the most part that it isn't his fault. That being said, it is something that he has repeatedly promised to address and under his watch it has increased by $1000.

2017 - $4200/month
2018 - $4700/month
2019 - $5200/month