miked10270

Some al-Megrahi humour...

So there I was down the pub... And predictably enough al-Megrahi's release was the topic of discussion.

Now... As Y'all know; I fully agree with Kenny McAskill's decision that releasing al-Megrahi and letting him go home to die was the right decision.
So I can't believe I said this:
"I think Kenny McAskill was right to let him go home... That said, I'd have laughed my arse off if somebody had planted a bomb on the plane that was taking al-Megrahi to Libya!.."

Mike.:$

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

So there I was down the pub... And predictably enough al-Megrahi's release was the topic of discussion.

Now... As Y'all know; I fully agree with Kenny McAskill's decision that releasing al-Megrahi and letting him go home to die was the right decision.
So I can't believe I said this:
"I think Kenny McAskill was right to let him go home... That said, I'd have laughed my arse off if somebody had planted a bomb on the plane that was taking al-Megrahi to Libya!.."

Mike.:$

I like that, ya sick twisted freak. :S:D
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

as long as nobody had to go to down with him I would laugh my ass off.:)
yup- I am a sick and twisted person who believes Karma should be a bit quicker to strike.

Roy

Wasn't it Qaddafi's personal jet that flew him back to Libya? Somebody should have aimed a stinger at it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hmmm, how bout no innocents had to die with his sorry ass? :P

Innocents... Like the folk sitting in their livingrooms in Lockerbie watching Corrie & Eastenders on telly...?

I still say that Scotland was right to release him on licence on compassionate grounds... But following the fashion of blaming Americans for EVERYTHING:P... What's the range on an AIM54 & where was the Sixth Fleet (when they'd 'a' been useful)?

Mike. (submitting the above for a laugh only.)

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.