chuckakers

Obama Revealed

he IS trying to take the country left - ABSOLUTELY. and good for him.

I for one am stick to fucking death of right ring policy.

Good for Obama, may he succeed. He gets my vote. You are welcome to your opinion, but he is the President largely because a good chunk of this country believes the same things I do.

Good for Obama, may he succeed. He gets my vote. You are welcome to your opinion, but he is the President largely because a good chunk of this country believes the same things I do.

I should have known my man TK would be the first to actually want an intelligent debate...

So what are the things you believe that agree with Mr. O?
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

The last election was all about the Bush backlash.

Only partially. It was also about Republican backlash. People in the middle saw the Repubs for what they are by what they did in the campaign (which did work against Kerry 4 years earlier): not policy attacks, but personal attacks: he has a funny name; his wife has unpatriotic writings, his middle name is Saddam Hussein; his momma was a white girl who "went black" (and never went back...), his birth certificate is suspect; he has radical-unpatriotic-pinko guilt-by-associations.

And the voters got sick of that shit; realized that the Repubs had nothing better to offer than "No"; "stay the course"; and "the other side's evil", and voted accordingly. Not just against Bush's bullshit, but against the Conservative Republicans' bullshit.

So by all means - bring it on. It'll be fun take the kids to look at your team on our next trip to the museum.

primarily, health care reform. I do not agree with the plan for 'insurance'. voicing my opinion almost daily to my representatives.

ending the war in Iraq - will obviously take longer than I thought at first. and may not happen at all it seems,

I disagree with all the bailouts, but I knew that neither Bush, Obama, republicans or democrats were actually going to stop any of that.

trying to keep God out of government, getting harder all the time, but I believe that he actually believes that - but has to 'appease' within the ranks to keep peace in the family.

I have listened to him on occasion and find him distasteful. He is very disrespectful/rude to guests that don't agree with his point of view. I don't get much out of watching 2 or 3 people all talking loudly over each other to make their point.

I have only seen approx. ten different talk shows, and all of them were exactly like this. Can't understand why the people ever watch this crap.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

You mean, free home, free car, free gas? Yeah, a whole lot of dumbasses bought that, or maybe just thought he'd do 'em a solid, because he's black, too.

I had to double-check the original post's date. Wow. It was posted August 8, 2009????
:o

um, the election was last fall.:|

In spite of all the stuff we have to deal with today, the Republicans are still waving Wright & Ayers around.:|

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

And the voters got sick of that shit; realized that the Repubs had nothing better to offer than "No"; "stay the course"; and "the other side's evil", and voted accordingly. Not just against Bush's bullshit, but against the Conservative Republicans' bullshit.

Both the Republican party and the Democratic party have failed our country massively. It's time to move on. It's not about the country to them. It's about their party.
We are all engines of karma

I have listened to him on occasion and find him distasteful. He is very disrespectful/rude to guests that don't agree with his point of view. I don't get much out of watching 2 or 3 people all talking loudly over each other to make their point.

I have only seen approx. ten different talk shows, and all of them were exactly like this. Can't understand why the people ever watch this crap.

A lot of people do it seems or else they wouldn't show it. I guess the sheep like to be driven into a frenzy with this stuff. Fox is probably the worst channel which is why I can't stand it.

Larry King is polite if you wanted to see something without the anger.

>Are you an advocate of this?

I am. Let God remain in the various churches, where people can choose to worship as they see fit. The wall of separation that the Constitution built between church and state makes it clear that the founding fathers wanted the two to remain separate - and I agree.

Note that this is not to say that politicians can't believe whatever they choose; like any other US citizen, they can believe in God, Baal, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster if they want. They just can't pass laws that require Baal-worship.

They just can't pass laws that require Baal-worship.

Agreed.

...that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,

I know, that's from the Declaration of Independence. Where our leaders declared that power doesn't belong to kings, it comes from the people.
We are all engines of karma

Got proof of that assertion?

Numbers, studies?

Or is that merely your OPINION.;)

You mean, free home, free car, free gas? Yeah, a whole lot of dumbasses bought that, or maybe just thought he'd do 'em a solid, because he's black, too.

obama isn't black - he's white :)
(so free home , car and gas for all the white dumbasses too)
stay away from moving propellers - they bite
blue skies from thai sky adventures
good solid response-provoking keyboarding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

obama isn't black - he's white

(so free home , car and gas for all the white dumbasses too)

Here we go. Another Cracker, playing the race card.:P

I don't think it was a bow, but that is hardly important it is what you think that is important, you've already decided and condemned him.

So if it wasn't a bow, what was he doing, checking out his watch while he shook his hand? Get real.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706