ChristSkyd

The Roman Road for Christian Skydivers

With Walter Cronkite's passing and the emerging references to his support for the Satanic New World Order

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2M4S5D1uc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbBOnopr4iM

we need to be prepared to offer correct Scriptural guidance in these last days to those who seek answers.

For those who haven't seen it before, the Roman Road is an excellent guide for presenting God's plan for salvation. Copy, save and print for study overview and keep it handy when witnessing to non-believers.

The Roman Road (New King James Version)
Romans 3:10 As it is written: “ There is none righteous, no, not one;
Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned—
Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 10:13 For “whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved.”
Romans 10:9,10 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation

we need to be prepared to offer correct Scriptural guidance in these last days to those who seek answers.

Wait. What. These are the last days? And we're posting on a fucking forum instead of skydiving our asses off?! WTF has the world come to?!?!

(Btw., LORD = Legend Of the Red Dragon. Kick-ass BBS doors game.)

>we need to be prepared to offer correct Scriptural guidance in these last days
>to those who seek answers.

As an update from another end-times poster:

===============
Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
office, ......sometime before September of 2009.

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.
=================

I base mine on the scriptures, the WORD of the eternal God, and if anyone would take the time, they would easily see what God has written about the end times, in the Book of Revelation, which is all about the end times.

As I stated earlier, Chapter 18 is a vivid description of the wiping out of New York City, the Babylon of the New Testament. God told Jeremiah that he would wipe out ancient Babylon, and He did. He has said He will wipe out the Babylon of the New Testament also, and He will.

In Chapter 18:21, it indicates that a large asteroid will hit the Ocean, ( I expect it will be the Atlantic) and without much thought, anyone can imagine what damage that would cause, especially if iut coincides with a nuclear attack.

The Tsunami would be a half mile high ( or higher) and the west coast of Europe and the east coast of North America would be under water for a long time.

In relating these events as written of in the scriptures, most people are afraid of the truth, and therefore shy away from giving God's WORD any credibility. What folly that is.
=================

So we've got two months before NYC is destroyed, and then the asteroid will come.

>we need to be prepared to offer correct Scriptural guidance in these last days
>to those who seek answers.

As an update from another end-times poster:

===============
Some time ago, I interpreted some biblical prophecies that spoke clearly of the end of the USA, ( NOT the end of the world as some thought), and I mentioned it would take place before the end of Bush's 2nd term.

Well, a continuance of research causes me to believe it will not be before the end of Bush's 2nd term, but shortly after his successor is elected to the President's
office, ......sometime before September of 2009.

This will be the 62nd WEEK ( of years) of Daniel's prophecy, and either shortly before or shortly after New York City and Washington are wiped off the map, a very large asteroid will hit in mid Atlantic, causing enormous problems to the east coast of North America and the west coast of Europe.
=================

I base mine on the scriptures, the WORD of the eternal God, and if anyone would take the time, they would easily see what God has written about the end times, in the Book of Revelation, which is all about the end times.

As I stated earlier, Chapter 18 is a vivid description of the wiping out of New York City, the Babylon of the New Testament. God told Jeremiah that he would wipe out ancient Babylon, and He did. He has said He will wipe out the Babylon of the New Testament also, and He will.

In Chapter 18:21, it indicates that a large asteroid will hit the Ocean, ( I expect it will be the Atlantic) and without much thought, anyone can imagine what damage that would cause, especially if iut coincides with a nuclear attack.

The Tsunami would be a half mile high ( or higher) and the west coast of Europe and the east coast of North America would be under water for a long time.

In relating these events as written of in the scriptures, most people are afraid of the truth, and therefore shy away from giving God's WORD any credibility. What folly that is.
=================

So we've got two months before NYC is destroyed, and then the asteroid will come.

Here in the Tampa Bay Area we had a pastor, Bible scholar and professor named Hank Lindstrom, now deceased, who offered many teachings on eschatology or end times prophecy.

Dr. Hank was strong in his belief that the "rapture" or calling up of the believers would occur on the last trumpet of Rosh Hashanah. Which I think is always in September because of the association to the Autumnal Equinox. The last blowing of the Shofar trumpet will take place on sundown Jerusalem time.

He would say that we cannot know the day or time but we can ascertain the event circumstances.

When is Rosh HaShanah in 2009?
Rosh HaShanah in 2009 will start on Saturday, the 19th of September and will continue for 2 days until Sunday, the 20th of September.

Note that in the Jewish calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Jews will celebrate Rosh HaShanah on the sunset of Friday, the 18th of September.

http://www.when-is.com/rosh-hashanah-2009.asp
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Ron,

Can you do us a favor and pick one of your two accounts, and stick with that one?

Please read this announcement regarding multiple usernames.

Thanks!

I'll be happy to comply. I choose to use the RonD1120 account. I tried to delete the ChristSkyd about a month ago and was advised not possible. Therefore, I decided to use ChristSkyd for the specific messages to Christian skydivers and respond to posts with RonD1120.

I will no longer use ChristSkyd.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Please tell us the date and time, so we could make fun about it after it passes.

See Post #7 this thread.

With Walter Cronkite's passing and the emerging references to his support for the Satanic New World Order

Hilarious.

Finally, religion fulfilling it's one true promise. Low comedy.

Did you watch the video? Cronkite states it in his own words in opposition to Pat Robertson.

See Post #7 this thread.

Good. I added it to my calendar, and I'll laugh my ass off you and your pastor on Sep 21st.

You didn't read the post carefully. It may not be this September.

uhm, so by that date, would it be possible for you to send me all your funds and make me the owner of all your possesions!?

if your faith is strong, you would, right!?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

See Post #7 this thread.

Good. I added it to my calendar, and I'll laugh my ass off you and your pastor on Sep 21st.

You didn't read the post carefully. It may not be this September.

Oh there's a caveat that we've heard before:S

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

uhm, so by that date, would it be possible for you to send me all your funds and make me the owner of all your possesions!?

if your faith is strong, you would, right!?

No. We do not know the day or year. It will come as a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:1-3 (New King James Version)

The Day of the Lord

1 But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. 2 For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 3 For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape.