jclalor

enhanced interrigation for domestic terrorist

With the current trend of domestic terrorism on the rise, (The killer of Dr Tiller, James Von Brunn, and the "REV" Wiley Drake) It seems we should be Water boarding these terrorist. They may have vilal info on impendind attacks on US soil.
While I would never condone toeture, it seems enhanced interrigation would be a simple way around this since water boarding is not torture.

With the current trend of domestic terrorism on the rise, (The killer of Dr Tiller, James Von Brunn, and the "REV" Wiley Drake) It seems we should be Water boarding these terrorist. They may have vilal info on impendind attacks on US soil.
While I would never condone toeture, it seems enhanced interrigation would be a simple way around this since water boarding is not torture.

Funny how the ones that make the most noise about 'waterboarding is torture' don't seem to have any problems advocating it's use for people THEY don't like...
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Funny how the ones that make the most noise about 'waterboarding is torture' don't seem to have any problems advocating it's use for people THEY don't like...

I think you missed something (aka "whoosh")
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.

You'd be wrong. My statement stands.

Thanks for playing, though.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

You'd be wrong. My statement stands.

Thanks for playing, though.

Whoosh whoosh.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, the problem's electrical.