BillyMongilly

BSBD Tiller the Baby Killer

pieces of YOUR BABY pulled out one at a time, very painful and intense for the woman very rarely used(then why the fuck is it mentioned I wonder) holes drilled through the head, brains sucked out of YOUR BABY......

I am almost certain that this is not from the pages of medical manuals on abortion.

quite a macbre picture you paint marc. might swing more weight with those who are easily influenced.

you think this doctor decided one day that he just had it out for any and all unborn. that he was gonna make his name chopping up fetuses in a womb or drilling through the heads of fetuses and making women suffer great pain. he did not create the situation he simply offered a solution via medical care and attention.

whether it was the correct solution, whether it is right or wrong can be argued till the end of time, but it was a solution that he and his patients made collectively and acted upon within the law.

I'm sure the doc had his own demons, as well as women who have to abort a fetus for whatever reason might very well be their darkest time, but the guy didn't deserve to be gunned down in front of his church.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

pieces of YOUR BABY pulled out one at a time, very painful and intense for the woman very rarely used(then why the fuck is it mentioned I wonder) holes drilled through the head, brains sucked out of YOUR BABY......

I am almost certain that this is not from the pages of medical manuals on abortion.

quite a macbre picture you paint marc. might swing more weight with those who are easily influenced.

you think this doctor decided one day that he just had it out for any and all unborn. that he was gonna make his name chopping up fetuses in a womb or drilling through the heads of fetuses and making women suffer great pain. he did not create the situation he simply offered a solution via medical care and attention.

whether it was the correct solution, whether it is right or wrong can be argued till the end of time, but it was a solution that he and his patients made collectively and acted upon within the law.

I'm sure the doc had his own demons, as well as women who have to abort a fetus for whatever reason might very well be their darkest time, but the guy didn't deserve to be gunned down in front of his church.

Now dont go puttin words in my mouth or guess at anybodies intentions.

As I have stated I am conflicted on this topic. So I can only answer for myself but, regardless of how it is described late term abortions are very hard to defend in most cases IMO.

In the end I agree with you, gunning him or anybody down is not an answer.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

They couldn't take the responsibility of requiring the man to wear a condom

im open to correction here but dosnt the bible prohibit contraceptionof any kind and prohibit sex that is not for the purpose of procreation?

assuming im right(and the catholic church definitely thinks this is the case) who decides which parts of the bible to listen to and which not to listen to?

What strikes me is the blaming of women. How can it be the womens sole responsibility to make the man wear a condom? In most cases two people have made a mistake that leads them to considering abortion!

/Martin

The number that won't regret this killing is too large a number to dismiss as outliers.

You have some actual numbers on that? Or are you just indulging your personal bias to cast out generalizations?

This thread supplied the data.

I think it might be wise to seek actual data, rather than stereotyping millions of people based on some things posted by a couple folks on the internet.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

>The pro-life side deserves the broad brush today.

Looks like the police found Operation Rescue senior policy adviser Cheryl Sullenger's phone number in the killer's car. (The note also contained the words "Cheryl" and "Op Rescue".) Operation Rescue bills themselves as a mainstream anti-abortion movement.

>The pro-life side deserves the broad brush today.

Looks like the police found Operation Rescue senior policy adviser Cheryl Sullenger's phone number in the killer's car. (The note also contained the words "Cheryl" and "Op Rescue".) Operation Rescue bills themselves as a mainstream anti-abortion movement.

I'm sure there will be further investigation, but I'd hardly call that fact conclusive evidence of anything.

Heck, if I went and did that they could look through my phone and find any number of DZ.commers phone numbers there. Would that make this place a den of wacko's likely to snap and start killing people?
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

>I'm sure there will be further investigation, but I'd hardly call that fact
>conclusive evidence of anything.

Definitely. Hopefully this will allow the authorities to pull call records and see if there was any link.

>Heck, if I went and did that they could look through my phone and find
>any number of DZ.commers phone numbers there. Would that make this
>place a den of wacko's likely to snap and start killing people?

Well, if you went and shot a USPA official, and you had a note on the dashboard of your car with the name and phone number of Joe Smith, who also happened to be a criminal who had been convicted of trying to attack USPA before - further investigation would definitely be warranted. Especially if Joe Smith was one of the people in charge of dropzone.com.

Is it then also ok for a woman to get the abortion against the "partner's" consent. It happens as well. The baby, yes I did say baby, is part of them both. I live in the area and have known Tiller and his family for years. It is a terrible act of terrorism by a lunatic. I am very much pro life at all stages. My wife and I were talking and there would have been no chance of us aborting our son if my wife's life were at risk. She would have willing gave her life for our son.

The number that won't regret this killing is too large a number to dismiss as outliers.

You have some actual numbers on that? Or are you just indulging your personal bias to cast out generalizations?

I guess by billvon logic we should consider Tiller a hero. By that I mean he (Tiller) admited in an inteview that he aborted at least 60,000 babies. Holy son of bitch I has no idea he has saved so many women from certin death had they carried those babies (almost)to full term.

Or, we need to condem the left for making abortion legal. Had they not done this they would not have created this murder who took Tillers life.

Which is it?[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

>I guess by billvon logic we should consider Tiller a hero. By that I mean he (Tiller)
>admited in an inteview that he aborted at least 60,000 babies. Holy son of bitch
>I has no idea he has saved so many women from certin death had they carried
>those babies (almost)to full term.

No one claimed that. Do pay attention.

>Or, we need to condem the left for making abortion legal.

OK. We have to condemn the right for fighting gun control too, then. Condemn away.

I think it might be wise to seek actual data, rather than stereotyping millions of people based on some things posted by a couple folks on the internet.

This is actual data, Tom. While SC is not a true sample of the country, it is not so badly skewed that it's worthless. And have you ever looked at how social science collects data? A trained monkey would do a better job - less bias brought into the process.

>I guess by billvon logic we should consider Tiller a hero. By that I mean he (Tiller)
>admited in an inteview that he aborted at least 60,000 babies. Holy son of bitch
>I has no idea he has saved so many women from certin death had they carried
>those babies (almost)to full term.

No one claimed that. Do pay attention.

>Or, we need to condem the left for making abortion legal.

OK. We have to condemn the right for fighting gun control too, then. Condemn away.

I pay attention sir, I just pointed out the extrem of your example.

And
the lefty type logic sucks when it works both ways. Thought I would use a nutty example to point out nutty positions. Get it?
Abraham Lincoln

Wow. It really does sound like people here support his murder.

Well a lot of them do because they've had it drummed into them by the terrorist FOX Network that it's okay to kill anyone FOX doesn't like.

I think Bill O'Reilly and company should be rounded up under the patriot Act and taken to Gitmo for a bit of waterboarding to see just how much they can tell us about all this.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Well a lot of them do because they've had it drummed into them by the terrorist FOX Network that it's okay to kill anyone FOX doesn't like.

I think Bill O'Reilly and company should be rounded up under the patriot Act and taken to Gitmo for a bit of waterboarding to see just how much they can tell us about all this.

Sweet - can we round up the usual cast of lefties, then, over the murder of two American servicemen in Little Rock by a convert to Islam?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Sweet - can we round up the usual cast of lefties, then, over the murder of two American servicemen in Little Rock by a convert to Islam?

Just curious if you know who coined the phrase featured on the subject line of this thread.

The guy has repeatedly incited violence.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>I pay attention sir, I just pointed out the extrem of your example.

No, you didn't. You made something up, and are now backpedaling furiously to try to avoid admitting that you were wrong. Your next post will be "come on baby, do the twist" and/or "does your neck get sore?"

To return to the discussion you tried valiantly to derail - about 2% of the people who get late-term abortions do so for health reasons. So at best he may have saved 1200 women - which is far more than I've saved. Does it make him a hero? No. Does it make him a good doctor? Yes, by most measures.

I am very much pro life at all stages.

No, you're very much anti-choice at all stages. There is no 'pro-life', you're not offering to take care of her child. You're just denying her choice.

My wife and I were talking and there would have been no chance of us aborting our son if my wife's life were at risk. She would have willing gave her life for our son.

Even if they both would likely to die as a result?
Anyway, this is kind of statement easy to made when you're NOT in this position. Things look much different when you're really are.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

I guess by billvon logic we should consider Tiller a hero.

Yes, if your world is only black and white, you'd probably have to.

By that I mean he (Tiller) admited in an inteview that he aborted at least 60,000 babies.

So what? This meant 60,000 females wanted to have abortion. Someone would have to do it. Not so much difference with a surgeon who performed at least 60,000 amputations (yes, CUTTING ARMS AND LEGS OFF LIVE PEOPLE INCLUDING OLD AND CHILDREN WITH A HACKSAW!!! SCARY!!!)
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *

Not so much difference with a surgeon who performed at least 60,000 amputations (yes, CUTTING ARMS AND LEGS OFF LIVE PEOPLE INCLUDING OLD AND CHILDREN WITH A HACKSAW!!! SCARY!!!)

60k people didn't die as a result of those 60k amputations - 60k fetuses did.

(just to put the analogy back into perspective)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706