rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

) I never proclaimed to be an expert. I am an engineer who understands the physics behind what happened that day.
You are not. That is clear.
2)There is nothing wrong, improper, or illegal about the investigation. You have been listening to too many idiots.

I'll repeat my question;

You have still not confirmd to us wheter or not you know of the National Fire Protection Association NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations?

Are you aware of this and what do you make of it?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

[reply
An airliner takes off, hijackers take over, and they fly it into the Pentagon before defenses could scramble. It's all pretty simple.

Here's a simple question; why do you think the "hijacker" decided to target the hard to hit profile of the building instead of targeting the very large roof area?

Blues,
Cliff

Who ever would have thought they could ram two aircraft into the towers? Or that some madman could go nuts on a military base and kill a bunch of our soldiers? Or a kid could land a Cessna in Red Square????
We are not invincible. If we learn nothing else from the 9/11 attacks we can never forget that we are not invincible.

Two hypotheticals.
1) The hijacker who was in control was not good at precise elevation control and simply missed the roof, if that was where he wanted to hit.
2)The hijacker who was in control was very good at elevation control and hit exactly where he wanted to hit.

If it were hit by a missile, as you claim, then why wouldn't the missile go through the roof if that was where it would do the most damage?

No matter how hard you try, you can't explain away the dozens of people who watched the plane fly into the Pentagon.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

So if you aren't saying it was a missile (you haven't said it wasn't) then you must believe that either nothing hit the Pentagon or it wasn't hijacked at all and was flown in by it's own crew.
Both are absolutely ridiculous but would make the foundation of a good, but sick, joke.
HAMMER:

So if you aren't saying it was a missile (you haven't said it wasn't) then you must believe that either nothing hit the Pentagon or it wasn't hijacked at all and was flown in by it's own crew.
Both are absolutely ridiculous but would make the foundation of a good, but sick, joke.

I haven't seen evidence that anything actually struck the Pentagon.

If something did strike the Pentagon the question is "how was something allowed to strike our military HQ?"

Any ideas?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

I haven't seen evidence that anything actually struck the Pentagon.

If something did strike the Pentagon the question is "how was something allowed to strike our military HQ?"

Any ideas?

Blues,
Cliff

You can't be serious. Do you mean to tell me that the damage that was there for all to see....and untold scores of people did see it, thousands worked to repair it.....wasn't really there? That's abit of a stretch.

Nothing was "allowed" to hit the Pentagon, but it did.
If you come up behind me a smack me in the back of the head, did I allow it? Of course not.
HAMMER:

You can't be serious. Do you mean to tell me that the damage that was there for all to see....and untold scores of people did see it, thousands worked to repair it.....wasn't really there? That's abit of a stretch.

If you come up behind me a smack me in the back of the head, did I allow it? Of course not.

But if you have had trillions of dollars spent on defending the back of your head, and claim to have the most powerful head in the world and you head is the intellegence centre for not only your country but countless military bases around the world and somebody still managed to flick you in the ear.

not only would that show tht you are incompetent, but it would also show that you wasted A_SHITLOAD_OF TAX_PAYERS_MONEY, and you should be held accountabe.

Now back to my question the you keep evading;

You have still not confirmd to us wheter or not you know of the National Fire Protection Association NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations?

If you understood this imortant document and what it means to the NIST report, you yourself would question the report.

It seems you are willfully ignorant, is it your ego that makes you refrain from commenting on it?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Considering the the black box data has recently shown that the flight deck door was never opened during flight, and i speaking of the official black box data obtained from the from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

how does that seem so rediculous?

I have already linked this inforamtion today and once againyou ignored it, how can you expect anyone to take you seriuosly when you refuse to acknowledge vital infromation?

Who do you work for and what is your position?

It seems your credibilty as a engineering professional is questinable at the least!

But if you have had trillions of dollars spent on defending the back of your head, and claim to have the most powerful head in the world and you head is the intellegence centre for not only your country but countless military bases around the world and somebody still managed to flick you in the ear.

not only would that show tht you are incompetent, but it would also show that you wasted A_SHITLOAD_OF TAX_PAYERS_MONEY, and you should be held accountabe.

Now back to my question the you keep evading;

If you understood this imortant document and what it means to the NIST report, you yourself would question the report.

It seems you are willfully ignorant, is it your ego that makes you refrain from commenting on it?

I have addressed your question. I'll repeat for the sake of argument. As I said before, there is nothing wrong, improper, or illegal about the investigation. You have been listening to too many idiots.
HAMMER:

I have addressed your question. I'll repeat for the sake of argument. As I said before, there is nothing wrong, improper, or illegal about the investigation. You have been listening to too many idiots.

You have not addressed it at all you have worked your way around it, here it is again;

What do you know of the National Fire Protection Association NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations?

Are you aware of this publication and what do you make of it?

Are you calling the National Fire Protection Association idiots?

Considering the the black box data has recently shown that the flight deck door was never opened during flight, and i speaking of the official black box data obtained from the from the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

how does that seem so rediculous?

I have already linked this inforamtion today and once againyou ignored it, how can you expect anyone to take you seriuosly when you refuse to acknowledge vital infromation?

Who do you work for and what is your position?

It seems your credibilty as a engineering professional is questinable at the least!

Did you stop to think i may have other things to do besides leaf through some truther website and try to sort fact from fiction? I will try to look through it and if i do then i will give you my thoughts.

OTOH, I thought we were going to address the 911 myths one at a time? What happened to that? Last i heard you still didn't comprehend that aluminum can glow red/orange. If you want i can recommend some basic physics texts that will explain how and why that happens.
HAMMER:

>I really like the indestructible passport line our government put out!

Do you like them as much as the indestructible buildings that could not possibly have been destroyed by a 300,000 pound aircraft full of fuel impacting at 450mph? (but apparently collapse easily and instantly when 'nano-thermite' is used.)

>And what about those devout Muslims leaving their Koran in the nudie club?

This conspiracy theory even has STRIPPERS? Most excellent! When's the made-for-TV movie coming out?

Did you stop to think i may have other things to do besides leaf through some truther website and try to sort fact from fiction? I will try to look through it and if i do then i will give you my thoughts.

OTOH, I thought we were going to address the 911 myths one at a time? What happened to that? Last i heard you still didn't comprehend that aluminum can glow red/orange. If you want i can recommend some basic physics texts that will explain how and why that happens.

I am and you keep evading the question, anyone reading your rely and mine will see tht you are doing so.

I have one question for you at this stage and it does not relate to conspiracy and it is has nothing to do with a truther website, it is a standard that must be met when investigating fire or explosion and you don't seem to be aware of it/refuse to acknowledge it.

So once again, my one question;

What do you know of the National Fire Protection Association NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations?

You have not addressed it at all you have worked your way around it, here it is again;

Ok. Just to make you happy I will address your concerns one at a time.

I have not studied that code for quite a long time, many years ago when i was a volunteer fireman in the small town i grew up in.

Yes, and refer back to the answer to the previous question

Are you calling the National Fire Protection Association idiots?

No, why? Have they done something stupid?

HAMMER:

I'll ask you the same question Bill, i doubt you would know, as you have admitted to not studying these matters and simply accept the official conspiracy hypothesis at face value.

so here is the question;

I have not studied that code for quite a long time, many years ago when i was a volunteer fireman in the small town i grew up in.

so you are aware of it, good.

Now do you beleive the NIST, that clearly stated that they did not look for explosives, followed the guidelines that the are legally obliged to follow?

In other worrds, do you think it is O.K. that an investigation of such a proportion failed to complete the investigation within the guidelines they are bound to follow as an investigation team?

I think that the only explosive required to take down a building would be the "300,000 pound aircraft full of fuel impacting at 450mph" ... The building was designed to handle plane strikes, but I don't think something like that was ever thought of. Since everyone knew what took the building down (the "300,000 pound aircraft full of fuel impacting at 450mph") and people saw that this "300,000 pound aircraft full of fuel" hit the building at 450mph, and even recorded it with much more detail than the gov't was apparently able to record the impact in DC with mounted cameras, they may not have been looking for the "bomb" that caused the building to fail because the cause was pretty evident.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

I think that the only explosive required to take down a building would be the "300,000 pound aircraft full of fuel impacting at 450mph" ... The building was designed to handle plane strikes, but I don't think something like that was ever thought of. Since everyone knew what took the building down (the "300,000 pound aircraft full of fuel impacting at 450mph") and people saw that this "300,000 pound aircraft full of fuel" hit the building at 450mph, and even recorded it with much more detail than the gov't was apparently able to record the impact in DC with mounted cameras, they may not have been looking for the "bomb" that caused the building to fail because the cause was pretty evident.

Quite obviously a Noob to the subject so i'll go lightly on ya.

oficially it was office fires that caused the collapse of all three buldings, It was not therandom damaga caused by the aircraft as that would have caused a completely asymmetrical collapse.

it was office equipment fires, not jet fuel fires that werw reported to have caused the catastophic damage.

Inititll what you are saying was the official strory but it was pointed out by those that oppsoe tha official story, they ammended the cause from jet fuel and deisel to office equiment fires!

Hahahahahaha:D

The only 3 steel framend buildings in history, all on the same day, 2 planes 3 buildings, virtually freefall speed into thier own footprint, through the path of gretaest resistance.

But energy has nothing to do with it, Just ask Billvon!

Quite obviously a Noob to the subject so i'll go lightly on ya.

oficially it was office fires that caused the collapse of all three buldings, It was not therandom damaga caused by the aircraft as that would have caused a completely asymmetrical collapse.

it was office equipment fires, not jet fuel fires that werw reported to have caused the catastophic damage.

Inititll what you are saying was the official strory but it was pointed out by those that oppsoe tha official story, they ammended the cause from jet fuel and deisel to office equiment fires!

Hahahahahaha:D

The only 3 steel framend buildings in history, all on the same day, 2 planes 3 buildings, virtually freefall speed into thier own footprint, through the path of gretaest resistance.

But energy has nothing to do with it, Just ask Billvon!

I realize that you all think that Bldg 7 was some kind of plan, and the way it falls I can see your argument --- But the trade centers failing makes sense --- The fire retardant material on the steel would have been severely damaged by the impact, structure gets weak, building fails, falls on it self each floor crushing the one below (which is what we see in the videos) vs. bldg 7 that appears to have collapsed from the bottom ---

It seems to me, in my opinion after reviewing the information available and listening to arguements on both sides (not a noob btw) that the collapse of the twin towers happened because of an impact with a large plane. Bldg 7, who knows... I question the events in DC that day more than any other events, and I don't think that we have been told the whole story, and I'm not sure that we ever will be --- This is just one part of the arguement that seems very silly to me, trying to debunk a valid reason for two very large buildings to collapse.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

Now, what do you know about the design of digital flight data recorders?

not much, why?

Not much; only the superficial purpose and scope

You understand it is a guide explaing the process of investigtion a fire or explosion, so why would you not think it would be reasonable for one to expect the NIST to follow those strict guidelines when they created thier report?

You are confusing potential and kinetic energy again. They are not the same.

Nope, anything with weight and mass has potential energy, Kinetic energy is when when something is moving?

You simply stated this has nothing to do with energy.

Because we have been unable to find a single piece of independent evidence for anything on the south side flight path we have logically concluded that the damage to the building was covertly implemented with pre-planted explosives similar to how they brought down the three WTC towers.

This is what is always so fun about conspiracy nutters.

"We couldn't find any evidence [that we liked], therefore our version must be correct!"