rhys

revisiting 911 truth in the Obama days...

So desperate to talk to loved ones before their death, some
>passengers use sheer willpower to connect mobile calls that otherwise
>would not be possible until several years later...

You mean the calls that were made from the phones in the seatbacks? Those calls? Only one or two were made from cell phones and, YES, it was entirely possible even with the stone age technology of the day.

What do you make of Barbara Olsens' call to Solicitor General Ted Olsen, Belgian Draft?

And wasn't Solicitor Ted the guy who argued for George W's election in front of the Supreme Court ?

Blues,
Cliff

What about it? I am not familiar withit so you'll have to provide some information. CREDIBLE information, not crap from a truthers website.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

While I dismiss many of the truther theries, there is one thing that really stands out with me...

First let me start off by saying that from what I can see, the collapse of the WTC towers makes sense... The one thing that really gets me is the hit in DC --- that does not add up...

I would love to hear what people have to say about this, I look at it with an open mind, but the minimal amount of damage prior to the collapse in DC does not look near large enough for a airliner to have hit it --- The pictures and video do not add up. The other thing that is so odd is that the most secure building in the US which has cameras all over the place some how only has footage in still frame photo format at very slow frame rates from one camera near a guard shack??? Conveniently, it only shows the building, and then an explosion --- When they are spraying foam on the building before collapse there is no sign of damage, not even a broken window, where the wings and tail would have impacted?? Please somebody explain this to me.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

You mean the calls that were made from the phones in the seatbacks? Those calls? Only one or two were made from cell phones and, YES, it was entirely possible even with the stone age technology of the day.

What do you make of Barbara Olsens' call to Solicitor General Ted Olsen, Belgian Draft?

And wasn't Solicitor Ted the guy who argued for George W's election in front of the Supreme Court ?

Blues,
Cliff

What about it? I am not familiar withit so you'll have to provide some information. CREDIBLE information, not crap from a truthers website.

Would you believe me if I told you that just after 9-11 Ted Olsen was on TV telling the nation how his wife had called him collect from Flight 77(pentagon) to tell him her flight had been hijacked and she wanted him to tell her what she should tell the pilots with her and the other passengers in the back of the plane to do?

Of course this story by ol' Ted was a mistruth.
Inorder to use the air-phone she would have had to swipe her credit card, so why call collect at that point?

Later the information was released that flight 77 wasn't even equiped with air phones.
The FBI testimony during the Mossoui trial really blew the whole thing out of the water.

Ted Olsen was lying!!!

So do you believe me ? If not you can look it up.

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Blues,
Cliff

Would you believe me if I told you that just after 9-11 Ted Olsen was on TV telling the nation how his wife had called him collect from Flight 77(pentagon) to tell him her flight had been hijacked and she wanted him to tell her what she should tell the pilots with her and the other passengers in the back of the plane to do?

Of course this story by ol' Ted was a mistruth.
Inorder to use the air-phone she would have had to swipe her credit card, so why call collect at that point?

Later the information was released that flight 77 wasn't even equiped with air phones.
The FBI testimony during the Mossoui trial really blew the whole thing out of the water.

Ted Olsen was lying!!!

Blues,
Cliff

No, I don't believe you. Sorry. Sounds like a bunch more BS put out by the truthers. If you have credible sources, show 'em.
HAMMER:

While I dismiss many of the truther theries, there is one thing that really stands out with me...

First let me start off by saying that from what I can see, the collapse of the WTC towers makes sense... The one thing that really gets me is the hit in DC --- that does not add up...

I would love to hear what people have to say about this, I look at it with an open mind, but the minimal amount of damage prior to the collapse in DC does not look near large enough for a airliner to have hit it --- The pictures and video do not add up. The other thing that is so odd is that the most secure building in the US which has cameras all over the place some how only has footage in still frame photo format at very slow frame rates from one camera near a guard shack??? Conveniently, it only shows the building, and then an explosion --- When they are spraying foam on the building before collapse there is no sign of damage, not even a broken window, where the wings and tail would have impacted?? Please somebody explain this to me.

Slow frame rate on the security camera + very high speed airliner + narrow filed of view = one still pic from the camera. Simple.
The best evidence against the truthers stupid theory about the Pentagon being hit by a missile and not an airplane is the eyewitness testimony of those who saw it happen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wQ2BJsgx0
HAMMER:

Ok, but where is the damage from the plane? And if the building was so strong that the wings / engines did not enter the building, where are those? Like I said, this is just the one thing that does not add up, no matter how hard I try to make it make sense.

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

The best evidence against the truthers stupid theory about the Pentagon being hit by a missile and not an airplane is the eyewitness testimony of those who saw it happen.

The question, Belgian Draft, shouldn't necessarily be "what hit the Pentagon"?
The big money question may be; "How did anything hit the pentagon" ?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Blues,
Cliff

No, I don't believe you. Sorry. Sounds like a bunch more BS put out by the truthers. If you have credible sources, show 'em.

If you expect everyone to do the research for you, then you will be inclined to beleive what the Rupert murduch news will tell you, even if it is contrary to what you learned in you educaton?

That seems quite lazy to me;

Buth here is evdence that that flight was not hijacked.

Before you decide not to read it due to the site that it is posted on.

Consider the fact the the black box data was prduced by the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) through the Freedom Of Information Act.

If that is not a credible source then you are impossible to please and not worth debating with!

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=7a22789dd437373d96cc8faa77b7e70f&showtopic=18405&st=0
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

[reply

No, I don't think I will.
I've set up a path toward enlightenment for you.

You can choose to follow it and see where it leads or you can remain a fundamentalist.

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

Slow frame rate on the security camera + very high speed airliner + narrow filed of view = one still pic from the camera. Simple.
The best evidence against the truthers stupid theory about the Pentagon being hit by a missile and not an airplane is the eyewitness testimony of those who saw it happen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1wQ2BJsgx0

it is funny that you mention that; while I was studying this last night I cam acrosss this letter;

There Was No Missile At the Pentagon - But the Plane Did Not Hit
(an open letter to the 9/11 truth movement)
by: Craig Ranke
Citizen Investigation Team
www.ThePentaCon.com
February 26, 2009

Citizen Investigation Team (CIT) has made it our mission to provide independent verifiable evidence revealing what truly happened at the Pentagon on 9/11/2001.

As it turns out we have been extremely successful in obtaining quite a large body of evidence that fatally contradicts the official story specifically proving how the attack jet that flew tree-top level over Arlington timed perfectly with the explosion did not hit the building as reported. Naturally such a scenario proves a complex conspiracy on 9/11 every bit as much as controlled demolition of the World Trade Center.

When considering a world-wide psychological black operation on this level we must also consider the counter measures that go along with it. Specifically counter-intelligence efforts otherwise known as disinformation that have been deliberately implemented to throw truth seekers off course.

As far as the Pentagon attack is concerned, the evidence we have uncovered reveals beyond a shadow of a doubt that the missile theory was the result of a very calculated, deliberate, and extremely effective counter-intelligence effort.

The primary results of this complex effort have been to throw us off course, cause a split in the movement (divide & conquer), and create factions that have launched furious campaigns to accept some sort of a plane impact or else avoid the Pentagon attack all together because it's too "divisive".

So in essence it has been wildly successful until CIT came along with a purely skeptical approach and refused all of it while uncovering independent evidence exposing the truth.

We refused to accept the official story, we refused to accept all previous theories, and we insisted on physically going to the area to find out what people on the street really saw. We intended on reporting our findings regardless of the results.

In addition to contacting as many of the previously published witnesses we could get a hold of we canvassed the neighborhood on foot to find previously unknown witnesses who have never spoken with the media or authorities.

No other evidence could possibly be any more independent than first-hand accounts from random witnesses that we could find on the street.

As it turned out, time and time again we heard the same story from absolutely everyone we could find. They all saw a very large low flying twin-engine commercial aircraft timed perfectly with a big explosion at the Pentagon.

Due to the complex topography and landscape most could not see the alleged impact point of the Pentagon and simply saw the plane and heard or saw the explosion in the distance and therefore assumed the plane must have hit as we were all told by the media and authorities.

But absolutely nobody we spoke with saw 2 planes, nobody saw a small plane or drone, and nobody saw anything remotely resembling a missile.

Imagine what your impression of the truth movement would be if you were a witness in the neighborhood who saw the plane but later heard about missile conspiracy theories.

Those aware of our work understand how we have uncovered that the real smoking gun is the true flight path of the plane which is entirely irreconcilable with all official data, reports, and the physical damage proving the plane people saw did not hit the building. The entire body of evidence we provide is available for free on our website here.

So the independent witnesses who were in the critical area right in front of the alleged impact side of the Pentagon all reported a single jet at the time of the attack however in the wrong place to hit the light poles or cause the damage to the building. But nothing at all was reported to have been witnessed on the necessary flight path to cause the physical damage. Because we have been unable to find a single piece of independent evidence for anything on the south side flight path we have logically concluded that the damage to the building was covertly implemented with pre-planted explosives similar to how they brought down the three WTC towers.

For years the truth movement has sat back and theorized primarily based off the available images of the event. No comprehensive independent effort to talk with the witnesses first-hand (and provide recorded accounts) had been undertaken by the media, authorities, or the official story skeptics.

People have been aware of a cover-up when considering the confiscation of all the surrounding security video tapes and they have longed for a release of this information despite the fact that it has been completely controlled by the suspect and therefore subject to manipulation. Many have considered rumors that certain unnamed alleged hotel employees had supposedly watched one of the tapes "in horror". People have hoped that these alleged individuals would reveal the truth if they could be found. For years the movement has demanded a release of these government controlled videos and lamented about getting a hold of these supposed hotel employees to find out what they saw.

CIT did much better than that by providing first-hand, on-location, video-taped interviews from actual witnesses to the event in real life! Not merely people who supposedly saw a grainy security video. So now we know what people really saw. Now we know there was a plane and we know that it could not have hit the building. This is exactly what we needed to end the speculation. The witnesses were there and their stories match! They saw what happened and they prove a deception. We removed the need for guess-work, speculation, and theorizing. We went right to the source and reported it direct for you. There isn't a reason on earth for any logical skeptic to reject definitive corroborated first-hand witness accounts proving the official story false.

So why has the truth movement for the most part insisted on continuing with speculation about missiles and/or remote guided 757 impact theories to counter the missile theories?

Because the counter-intelligence operation worked exactly as intended.

Obviously this endless debate about a false claim has served their purposes perfectly causing people to chase their tails while over-looking the hard evidence that has been uncovered in the mean time.

This situation already had most people frustrated with the Pentagon attack to the point that many had abandoned researching it all together before CIT even existed. Or else it has made people who are firmly in the missile camp reluctant to entertain anything that doesn't prove a missile. The psychological operation runs so deep that some in the movement have actually chosen to attack CIT personally instead of accepting the fact that the witnesses we spoke with prove a deception.

We refused to be dismissive or dogmatic and it led to the incredible amount of evidence we have obtained revealing an outcome that most didn't expect. As a result we have been forced to overcome this already convoluted and very heated debate just to get people to even look at the definitive evidence that we provide. The reality is that there is an equal amount of independent evidence for a missile as there is for a 757 impact. Zero.

Considering all that we have uncovered it's clear to us how effective this missile theory counter-intelligence effort has been. Think about the source. The missile was first mentioned by Donald Rumsfeld himself in what was written off as a slip of the tongue but then it was made famous by French conspiracy author Thierry Meyssan within the first months after the event.

But the most effective catalyst for this disinformation came in early 2002 with the unofficial leak of the blatantly doctored 5 frames from the Pentagon security gate camera. This incredibly effective psychological manipulation tool has been the single most over-analyzed piece of invalid government supplied "evidence" to date. It has caused the movement to be fixated on what could be discerned from the grainy ambiguous video frames as allegedly "hitting the building" while completely diverting us from the true smoking gun - the actual flight path of the plane.

From then on the missile theory phenomenon took on a life of its own as the entire notion of a missile attack on the Pentagon pretty much defined the early stages of the truth movement. Naturally an eventual revolt within the movement itself would be easily predicted setting the stage for us to emerge divided.

As it stands, we are headed towards the 8th anniversary of the attack and there still remains absolutely zero independent evidence for a missile and discussing the Pentagon attack at all is considered taboo in some corners.

The missile theory has remained popular and the divisiveness it has nurtured caused many to shy away from the hard evidence CIT presents proving a deception in a much different way.

Consider this a plea. We are asking you to remove yourself from your previous biases and look at this situation objectively. Familiarize yourself with the full body of information we provide and accept nothing less than 100% independent verifiable evidence moving forward.

The 9/11 operation can no longer be considered a conspiracy theory so we should not reduce it to such by continuing to focus on speculation over evidence.

Nothing that has been controlled and provided for by the government can fairly be accepted as valid evidence in any way shape or form. They aren't going to hand us a video tape proving what really happened and they certainly didn't do this when they deliberately leaked the doctored 5 frames in 2002. Obviously this was part of the plan.

It's imperative that we abandon speculation in light of the fact that we most certainly do have hard evidence proving a deception. CIT will be providing an additional free resource very soon to help everyone get the most pertinent information to the media and authorities in an efficient and professional package so stay tuned for that.

Please help us hyper-focus on the information that reveals this heinous crime as opposed to concentrating on distractions that cause the simple notion of 9/11 being an inside job to remain in the category of "outrageous conspiracy theories" for the masses.

The north side approach is real. It has been proven. It can not be neutralized or spun. No speculation required.

We have provided the evidence but we can only do so much. We need your help bringing it to light.

Thanks and peace.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

ooooh. The Citizen Investigation Team! Do they wear matching spandex coveralls with a cool logo?

The guy complains that the other conspiracy theorists aren't getting the story right, so it MUST be a deliberate counter-intelligence plot! Another conspiracy!!

But his story is that the plane just flew over the Pentagon without hitting it, and then explosives in the pentagon walls were detonated.

But anyway, this video shows photographs of AIRPLANE WRECKAGE at the Pentagon.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft5zjNtHANg

Of course, it could be part of the Conspiracy. They may have been photoshopped by the CIA or the Bilderbugers or Freemasons or something.
:P

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The question, Belgian Draft, shouldn't necessarily be "what hit the Pentagon"?
The big money question may be; "How did anything hit the pentagon" ?

Damn straight, and those that 'allowed' it to happen should be held accountable.

that fact is that no criminal investigation has ever been done, and all hypothesis' are purely speculation.

It's a shame that with all that planning & planting explosives & getting everyone to cooperate with the Conspiracy, they forgot to include AT LEAST ONE IRAQI among the bogus terrorists.
woopsy.

Yes!
But that oversight didn't seem to slow down the hatred toward Iraqis.
We still were propagandized into supporting the invasion of Iraq, weren't we,Speed Racer?

How could anyone with any sense justify today the invasion of a sovereign nation?

Blues,
Cliff
2muchTruth

It's a shame that with all that planning & planting explosives & getting everyone to cooperate with the Conspiracy, they forgot to include AT LEAST ONE IRAQI among the bogus terrorists.
woopsy.

Yes!
But that oversight didn't seem to slow down the hatred toward Iraqis.
We still were propagandized into supporting the invasion of Iraq, weren't we,Speed Racer?

NO we weren't. The Bush administration got a lot of supoort to go into Afghanistan to get Osama & Co., but got a hell of a lot of resistance to the Iraq invasion, from both Americans & non-Americans. So no, many of us were NOT propagandised to support the Iraq war. In fact the Bush administration was disappointed that it had to go into Afghanistan. After a short while Rumsfeld started drumming up the case for going into Iraq "because there aren't enough high-value targets in Afghanistan."

The Bush administration was planning to invade Iraq long before 9/11. Do you SERIOUSLY think they would have just FORGOT to include an Iraqi hijacker??

After all that other planning that went into the Vast Conspiracy, do you seriously believe that that issue would be left out??
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The Bush administration was planning to invade Iraq long before 9/11. Do you SERIOUSLY think they would have just FORGOT to include an Iraqi hijacker??

After all that other planning that went into the Vast Conspiracy, do you seriously believe that that issue would be left out??

i'm not into assumtion, i am into investigation. if the USA would pull head out of the sand and actually complets a criminal investigation, then we may find an answer to your question.

Until then, we will let the very dedicated and educated people that are making expenential progress towards the truth, continue to do so.

you can deny all you want and name call all you want.

the official myth is nothing more than that, a myth!

Ask rhys or cliff. They know everything about how the Keabler Elves brought down the towers and how the Jolly Green Giant crushed the Pentagon.
Makes perfect sense to me. :S

HAMMER:

Ask rhys or cliff. They know everything about how the Keabler Elves brought down the towers and how the Jolly Green Giant crushed the Pentagon.
Makes perfect sense to me. :S

Again Belgian Draft, how could anything hit the Pentagon?

Blues,
Cliff

An airliner takes off, hijackers take over, and they fly it into the Pentagon before defenses could scramble. It's all pretty simple.
Who ever would have thought they could ram two aircraft into the towers? Or that some madman could go nuts on a military base and kill a bunch of our soldiers? Or a kid could land a Cessna in Red Square????
We are not invincible. If we learn nothing else from the 9/11 attacks we can never forget that we are not invincible.
HAMMER:

Makes perfect sense to me. Crazy

ahhh, actually you are the one to be so certain of how they came to fall down, you are the engineer and self proclaimed expert, i simply want another investigaton because the origional one make no sence, is un scientific, based on assumtuon, and completely unlawful.

and really it is not an investgation at all, it is simply a perfomance report and a bogus one at that.

You have still not conformd to us that you know of the National Fire Protection Association NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations?

Are you aware of this and what do you make of it?

[reply airliner takes off, hijackers take over, and they fly it into the Pentagon before defenses could scramble. It's all pretty simple.
Who ever would have thought they could ram two aircraft into the towers?

Crazy ain't it??

Or that some madman could go nuts on a military base and kill a bunch of our soldiers?

Crazy ain't it??

Blues,
Cliff

2muchTruth

Makes perfect sense to me. Crazy

ahhh, actually you are the one to be so certain of how they came to fall down, you are the engineer and self proclaimed expert, i simply want another investigaton because the origional one make no sence, is un scientific, based on assumtuon, and completely unlawful.

and really it is not an investgation at all, it is simply a perfomance report and a bogus one at that.

You have still not conformd to us that you know of the National Fire Protection Association NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations?

Are you aware of this and what do you make of it?

1) I never proclaimed to be an expert. I am an engineer who understands the physics behind what happened that day.
You are not. That is clear.
2)There is nothing wrong, improper, or illegal about the investigation. You have been listening to too many idiots.
HAMMER:

nice response whenever an inconvenient problem appears with your conspiracy theory. Crazy what would be the motive for blowing up one's own people then, if not an attempt to justify the invasion of Iraq?

What is the inconvenient problem you speak of, i will answer it promtly if i can with the inforation I have available to me.

The inly inconveinient problem is the basis of which the official myth has been creted upon, many like yo stillbelieve it was jet fuel that took down the tein towers and diesel that took down building 7, this was the official story up until november 20 last year, then it changed, do oyu know what the official reprt alleges now, or do you still stck to your argument you made a couple of yeards ago before any officila report was even finshed?

whay was only 3 week allowed by the NIST to comment on its final report when it took the 7 ears to compete itm and scientifuc journals generally take much lonegr than 3 weeks to produce?

Your story is so boigus and inly an idiot would believe it if they understood exacty what is implied.

the truth though it the story is made to be too complex for most to understand so therefore even educated rationa people could believe it.

Take Billvon for expample, he is so sure that he believes tha official stroy but admits to never have even read it!

Science will win, and lies will be exposed...

[reply
An airliner takes off, hijackers take over, and they fly it into the Pentagon before defenses could scramble. It's all pretty simple.

Here's a simple question; why do you think the "hijacker" decided to target the hard to hit profile of the building instead of targeting the very large roof area?

Blues,
Cliff

Who ever would have thought they could ram two aircraft into the towers? Or that some madman could go nuts on a military base and kill a bunch of our soldiers? Or a kid could land a Cessna in Red Square????
We are not invincible. If we learn nothing else from the 9/11 attacks we can never forget that we are not invincible.

2muchTruth