regulator

Fastest way to reduce gangs in the United States

>how'd that whole gig work out for the folks in Carthage, pray tell?

You're right! We should instead follow the example of the Middle East, where violence has ended all violence, and where brother now lives peacefully with brother. Heck, if India hadn't killed all those British troops, they'd still be under control of the British crown.

Of course, the tragic thing about India is that once the British decided to get out, the Indians started quite happily slaughtering their neighbours...

Godwins law in the second post, FTW.

I agree, that was a very fast jump from first post to Hitler reference. And I don't even think he was trying for some kind of record.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Aw, come on. With the references made in the OP Godwins Law never should have even been on the table. The chances of it occuring after the OP were already 1 with that kind of content.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Godwin's Law … is an adage formulated by Mike Godwin in 1990. The law states: "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."

It is precisely because such a comparison or reference may sometimes be appropriate, Godwin has argued that overuse of Nazi and Hitler comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact.

Godwin's Law applies especially to inappropriate, inordinate, or hyperbolic comparisons of other situations (or one's opponent) with Hitler or Nazis or their actions. It does not apply to discussions directly addressing genocide, propaganda, or other mainstays of the Nazi regime.

I'm fairly certain a reasonable argument could be made that shooting suspected gang members on sight, especially without any actual proof of gang membership, constitutes genocide.

I would argue that Godwin's law actually does still apply, since it only states that the probability of a comparison with Hitler or the Nazis increases towards one as thread length increases, not that such comparisons constitute losing an argument.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!