regulator

Fastest way to reduce gangs in the United States

If I were president (which is really good for the gangs I must say) but if I were president I would mandate an order that if you are in a gang you would get 48 hours to comply and admit you are in a gang and then sent to a rehabilitation compound (this would be set up before the mandate was given) and all those that did not comply after the 48 hours and are known gang members would be shot on sight by the police.

Lots of dictators have ignored, suspended or forced "amendments" to existing constitutions in their quest for absolute power. Because that's what you'd have to do.

Oh, P.S. - one man's gang is another man's poker club. But I suppose you'd be in charge of the definitions, too.

Listen up fucker. I didnt get pissy from what my initial comment was. I still stand behind it I got pissy cause you called me adolph. But let me quote YOU

Think for yourselves, doubt everything that we have been told or have "always practiced", do only what makes you happy and fuck the rest

whats the difference in what I said than your load of bullshit?

So now you know all about me because of a post I made about previous jobs. You know you are exactly right YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME.

You dont know shit shut the fuck up.

Its pretty simple to see I'm not a gang member.

Well, again, it's a matter of definitions, isn't it? If the definition of someone who "looks like" a gang member is "scary guy who has access to lots of weapons", then I'm not so sure.

OK, now tell us really: are you just having fun trolling, or are you really this anti-social?

this thread is funny

Oh yeah. Popped it open and first thought was "Can't wait to see how this one goes!"

I agree, it is kinda funny; just can't decide on which flavor of funny:

1 - Funny as in overload to the senses; kind of like a big train wreck where you just gawk at the incredible level of damage.

2 - Funny like a Three Stooges short, or maybe a Lucy skit. You know, slap your knees and hoot and holler.

3 - Funny like a stand-up comic who isn't really that funny, but is entertaining because instead of telling outright jokes they poke away at the idiotic tendencies of humans. Jon Stewart funny.

I'm going with number 3.

It does remind me of the Demotivators poster with the one guy in an otherwise totally empty room:

"Sometimes the best way to solve morale problems is just to fire all the unhappy people."

Or something like that.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

How are you going to define what is a 'gang' and what's not? Obviously groups like the Bloods are a gang, but what about the 4-5 friends that calls their group a 'gang' but the worst thing they do is go get drunk on the weekends?

Thats a good point as well. Hopefully one would easily tell the difference between a 'street' gang and a group of friends that call themselves a gang, but it always isnt that easy. But there is some good news that came out of this post. I just received my new main in the mail! Woo Hoo!

no worries man. See, i did it too. People get so worked up that they say or do things that they really dont mean. Like name calling. Lol. Sounds 3rd grade-like. But sadly people really do get worked up and they do stupid shit. Shit way worse than name calling. examples: greedy politicians, radicals with bombs strapped to their chest, and people who are put down in society all the time and do what they do. Like gangs. We all know that gang members are not upper class. Maybe middle class. Maybe. Like that father of two with a pretty young wife with a white picket fence around their house that has a dirty little secret, like being in a gang. Only on the weekends though. Lol. not likely. The majority of gang members are lower class. They feel repressed. Held back. Trapped. So maybe they act out the way they do because of that. Maybe it's video games. But i know that when I play Call of Duty 4 I dont wear a real gun and a red bandanna on my wrist. No. Maybe the real solution is to eliminate social class and division. Let people live truly free and not in fear or anger from humans telling other humans how to live and what to do. Other humans are not to tell other humans how to live. And that also, throughout history has lead to some of the deadliest consequences.

Other humans are not to tell other humans how to live. And that also, throughout history has lead to some of the deadliest consequences.

Thomas Hobbes would disagree. You should read Leviathan.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

Yeah youre right there are lots of other 'entities' in this world that are worse than gangs. I know the government does plenty of things that could be classified as chaotic as the things gangs do. Besides I'm guilty as well. I dont play COD but I do play Halo when I have spare time and its a way to vent frustrations we have in the 'real world' but I would never kill anyone unless they were trying to harm my family or friends. I know that we truly cant do much but all I see is the faces of some of the family members on TV crying because their father or whatever was gunned down for no reason. Its a sad situation.