Brains

Happy Birthday to ME! (new gun pics)

That is the most phallic looking trigger I've ever seen.:o

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Saaaaweeeeet!

Now you need to get a good holster. I like Blade-Tech's IWB with my Kimber.:)
Don't you love that Kimber trigger? So clean and smooth, like you spent a lot of money to have someone do some bench work, but its like that straight from the factory.

You know, we should pick a range somewhere in between us and get together to shoot one weekend. Or better yet, know anyone with any land with a berm? Maybe a couple of sheets of plywood so we could set up some scenarios and drills? That would be a lot of fun!

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

What a bizarre way to display the weapon; using another weapon to prop it up through the trigger guard. What ever made you think of doing that?

I think it's neat. It's most common to use a piece of wood dowel inserted the exact same way, in order to hold the firearm up at an angle for a photograph like that. Substituting a knife instead is ingenious. I'd just be worried about scratching the finish on the trigger guard with the blade. And it detracts your concentration from the gun. But he wasn't making a company advertisement, so his way is great with me.

Saaaaweeeeet!

Now you need to get a good holster. I like Blade-Tech's IWB with my Kimber.:)
Don't you love that Kimber trigger? So clean and smooth, like you spent a lot of money to have someone do some bench work, but its like that straight from the factory.

You know, we should pick a range somewhere in between us and get together to shoot one weekend. Or better yet, know anyone with any land with a berm? Maybe a couple of sheets of plywood so we could set up some scenarios and drills? That would be a lot of fun!

What the hell...you fuckers can't wait until I get there??? :P

Nice play-pretty, Jeff!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

What a bizarre way to display the weapon; using another weapon to prop it up through the trigger guard. What ever made you think of doing that?

I think it's neat. It's most common to use a piece of wood dowel inserted the exact same way, in order to hold the firearm up at an angle for a photograph like that. Substituting a knife instead is ingenious. I'd just be worried about scratching the finish on the trigger guard with the blade. And it detracts your concentration from the gun. But he wasn't making a company advertisement, so his way is great with me.

Maybe he didn't have any shotgun shells handy (what I've seen used most often)?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

All that and i was sitting at my desk so my knife was all i had handy at the moment:D:D

The gun is ambi safety, but not ALL kimbers are. I also have a Kimber ultra carry 9mm that is NOT ambi.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

The gun is ambi safety, but not ALL kimbers are. I also have a Kimber ultra carry 9mm that is NOT ambi.

Well, at least you have it in an effective caliber, now... :P

I know i know, but do YOU want to stand there for several hundred rounds of .45 through a 3" barrell??:P The ultra carry will be my primary carry gun and the .45, well i haven't decided yet.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Well, at least you have it in an effective caliber, now... :P

I know i know, but do YOU want to stand there for several hundred rounds of .45 through a 3" barrell??:P

If I'm in FRONT of the gun, I don't want to stand there for ANY caliber!! It was too good an opportunity to pass up, though.

The ultra carry will be my primary carry gun and the .45, well i haven't decided yet.;)

I'm guessing it has the Schwartz safety? Did they get the sticking problems worked out with that?
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Just got this for my birthday, i was only half kidding when my father asked what i WANTED not what i needed.B|

Its a good thing that you are super sweet person or I would be making fun of you. :P:D

Give him hell anyway...WE are!!! :D
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

>we could set up some scenarios and drills? That would be a lot of fun!

BWAhahah Gun people are kinky.

I see. So when skydivers set up a series of formation patterns they're going to make in freefall, in order to challenge themselves and hone their skills, then that's "kinky"?

>we could set up some scenarios and drills? That would be a lot of fun!

BWAhahah Gun people are kinky.

I see. So when skydivers set up a series of formation patterns they're going to make in freefall, in order to challenge themselves and hone their skills, then that's "kinky"?

I think he was joking around dude. :S Man oh man.[:/]
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla