Israel, Nazis the same

I hope she losses her job!!!!! She wouldn't act this way if a country close to hers was raining down missiles on them daily,,,,,she would probably be up in arms ready to fight too.

Things like this happen in war!!!!! If you dont want it to happen,,,,DON'T START A WAR, it's that easy!
SONIC BEEF #1 BASE 708, NC BASE 3
SLI,IADI,AFFI.TIE.FAA Rigger, Single & Multi Commercial Pilot,CFI, CFII, MEI

The case has been taken all the way to the top, and we have to wait and see if they will handle this a private matter, or official matter! i doubt they will do, since then the government have to make an official statement.

However it is an opinion many people share, and I believe the one eye for 100 eye policy have to stop! Israel is loosing the media war, and taking us down with it at same time!

And while the UN Chief was in town, Hamas was busy celebrating it's victory. Hamas is CELEBRATING the death and destruction Israel caused. To Hamas, it's a reason for joy.

Um, yeah. An apt comparison. I recall the Jews and gypsies in WWII all celebrating their victory over the Germans. Yeah.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Mission completed from Hamas?

There is no way there wil be peace if both sides continue the way they do! There will never be peace between Christianity or Islam! There will always be a good and a bad, not necessery seen same way! it seems the humanity need it to be like this!

However it is an opinion many people share, and I believe the one eye for 100 eye policy have to stop! Israel is loosing the media war, and taking us down with it at same time!

Israel loses the media war every time. It's not a consequence. Israel is surrounded by enemies, and is viewed with indifference in western Europe, despite the tragedies that it allowed to happen only 65 years ago.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

the comparison with the nazis is silly, because it immediately diverts attention from the actual outrages israel is guilty of.

lost the media war? apparently not: i still hear the tired old apologies for war crimes painted as 'these things happen in war', for mass murder glossed as self-defence.

the comparison with the nazis is silly, because it immediately diverts attention from the actual outrages israel is guilty of.

lost the media war? apparently not: i still hear the tired old apologies for war crimes painted as 'these things happen in war', for mass murder glossed as self-defence.

And what is your opinion of the war crimes committed by hamas, pray tell?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

And while the UN Chief was in town, Hamas was busy celebrating it's victory. Hamas is CELEBRATING the death and destruction Israel caused. To Hamas, it's a reason for joy.

Um, yeah. An apt comparison. I recall the Jews and gypsies in WWII all celebrating their victory over the Germans. Yeah.

They weren't celebrating the death and destruction counselor. The were celebrating their "win", as in not being completely wiped out. It's spin, although I think they were over selling the idea.

Exactly. Hamas was not destroyed. Gaza was. The population was.

They launch missiles aimed at civilian populations, then hide behind civilians, and celebrate being alive because the civilians were killed.

I read about the Palestinian doctor who lost some daughters. This guy was known in Israel because he was often interviewed on Israeli tv giving another viewpoint. Israel would actually allow that.

Any reports of Israeli groups celebrating victory?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Imagine Hamas standing on one of the few open fields in Gaza, with no civilians around, waiting for Israel to come and fight! That would been something, hell yeah.....

i just dont think some of you can imagine, what that people have been trough, and what future they can hope for? Actions like this dont just come because they are evil!

I am just amazed how occupied, we are with this conflict, and just turn the shields on, for the rest of the world! There is no other conflict in the world we are getting more upset by than this, that have been going on for how long? Amazing!

Is it bad guilt for the last few centuries, how we have treated the Jews, or is it because they claim to be "Gods own people"?

Excuse my spelling and grammar, im not a english first spoken language as you understand!

good questions...

Imagine Hamas standing on one of the few open fields in Gaza with no civilians around, waiting for Israel to come and fight!

that's exactly how a fight between armed forces should be. not hiding in schools and homes.

I am just amazed how occupied we are with this conflict, and just turn the shields on for the rest of the world! There is no other conflict in the world we are getting so upset by than this

exactly,
where is Darfur with more than 500,000 dead and millions displaced?
where is Sri Lanka with almost 100,000 dead?
Congo? Somalia? Philipines? etc.?

Is it bad guilt for the last few centuries how we have treated the Jews, or is it because they claim to be "Gods own people"?

I'm very cautious with the "Antisemitism" card as I don't take it lightly.
and trust me, no one (sane) here thinks we are "God's own people". if this is what God give his chosen people, then I'll pass...
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

> There is no way there wil be peace if both sides continue the way they do!

With absolute Victory, there can be absolute peace. Israel some day just may take off the gloves and purge Hamas from the face of the earth to be remembered no more.

Hamas must be defeated completely and the people of the middle east must learn to live in peace with Israel. If not they will continue to live with War.

Exactly. Hamas was not destroyed. Gaza was. The population was.

They launch missiles aimed at civilian populations,

So does Israel

then hide behind civilians,

Israel also uses human shields

and celebrate being alive because the civilians were killed.

Where do you get that? What I read mentioned that they were celebrating that they had survived the Israeli onslaught. Not that their people were dead. Hezbollah did the same thing a couple of years ago. The fact that they survived the war was used as propaganda as a sign of strength. It seemed to work and if I recall, the Israeli government was looked upon poorly as the "loser" in many people's eyes. I think that's why they were so heavy handed this time, that and because they knew that they had to take advantage of Bush's last days in office.

I read about the Palestinian doctor who lost some daughters. This guy was known in Israel because he was often interviewed on Israeli tv giving another viewpoint. Israel would actually allow that.

Any reports of Israeli groups celebrating victory?

Not to my knowledge

Absolutely! "Equally" accountable. Not Isrealis are like Nazis.

And I never tried to equate them. But in that regard it's an interesting commentary that a people who were persecuted for their race are subsequently presiding over a policy of apartheid in the territories that they occupy.

>

With absolute Victory, there can be absolute peace. Israel some day just may take off the gloves and purge Hamas from the face of the earth to be remembered no more.

Hamas must be defeated completely and the people of the middle east must learn to live in peace with Israel. If not they will continue to live with War.

So on the other hand, if Israel was totally wiped off the map, it would be peace? Is that what you are trying to tell us? You have to remember to se two sides, not only one!

I'm very cautious with the "Antisemitism" card as I don't take it lightly.
and trust me, no one (sane) here thinks we are "God's own people". if this is what God give his chosen people, then I'll pass...

Alot of good christian western people do see Jews as the "People of god" and they have the right to the "promised land". That is why it gets so complicated how most of us are looking at it, even when we have people in governments who thinks the same!

that a people who were persecuted for their race are subsequently presiding over a policy of apartheid in the territories that they occupy

you should really get over this racial/religious claim.
no one is persecuting the palestinians because of their race or religion.
~20% of the Israeli citizens are muslim Arabs and they have the same rights as any citizen.
the Palestinians in what you call "the occupied territories" are not Israeli citizens. the fact that they can't go in Israel freely is no different than me not being able to work in the EU or freely enter Russia without a visa.
in quieter times there was almost no restriction on them from working in Israel. when things started to blow up, naturally it became a problem...
"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."

when hamas fires white phosphorous at civilians....

you mean like this:
Hamas fires phosphorus shell

That is no excuse. Just because Saddam Hussein used chemicals on the Kurds does not justify the US using it on the Sunnis. The holocaust did not justify wholesale killing of German citizens. War crimes in retaliation for war crimes are still war crimes.