SuFantasma

Kennedy's Stroke

I don't think it matters if alcohol was actually being served or not, he's the kind of guy that has a back up bottle ready to go. That and staffers ready to go with a mixer, crushed ice and a glass.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I don't think it matters if alcohol was actually being served or not, he's the kind of guy that has a back up bottle ready to go. That and staffers ready to go with a mixer, crushed ice and a glass.

And an ambulance with a designated driver, since he tends to sink cars after partying....
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

My favorite bumper stickers seen in the state of Mass:

My guns have killed less people than Ted Kenedy's car

and:

Ted Kennedy:Great Senator, Lousy Date!

Love it ! Did you notice that Cheney left the inauguration in a wheelchair and Kennedy left in an ambulance? Oh, yeah, Bush left in a helicopter ....

Lets all get the fuck out of town before the wrath of the new administration comes down !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I find nothing funny about seizures. I do, however, make light of Ted Kennedy. Old men keeling over isn't funy. Sen. Byrd keeling over can be.

Plane crashes aren't funny. JFK, Jr.'s can be a source of humor, i.e., "He used to be good looking but he's all washed up."

My wife is hotter than your wife.

> Did you notice that Cheney left the inauguration in a wheelchair and Kennedy left in an ambulance?

And Byrd! He was "removed by a security detail" after "becoming emotional!" Did he stumble across the Obama's nefarious plot, and had to be removed so the Men in Black could erase his memory?

I find nothing funny about seizures. I do, however, make light of Ted Kennedy. Old men keeling over isn't funny. Sen. Byrd keeling over can be.

Agreed. When that jackass Ted Stevens was finally ousted, the score was: One down, One to go.

Ever see The Daily Show's "Coot Off" competition between Stevens and Byrd? It was great!
It was alternating clips of them making asses of themselves on the Senate floor, with Jon Stewart announcing it like a boxing match.:D

Found it: http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=37108
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.