Rookie120

The swaering in of President Obama

wow.... he makes an excellent point in that we need to stop this partisan bullshit finger pointing and start working on a plan to get us out of this mess we're in and instead of agreeing/disagreeing you attack him personally?

if they put aside the stupid bickering and started to relize that everyone has skills or abilities different from theirs and used them with purpose, some good things might actually happen.

I happen to own a business that employes 4 people and helps support dozens of suppliers and has never been in the red or needed to open a line of credit to pay bills. I have never paid a bill late since the day I bought my business. I feel we should keep our minds on the important things and not crucify someone because they miss spelled a word.

The witch hunt against the rigtht has already been started by Polosi

If we simply eliminate all the fully-grown adults who can't spell for shit, it would have essentially the same effect.

So, since I didn't take typing in school and learned a trade instead, me missing letters sometimes that makes me or my opinions worth less than yours? Because I work hard 6 days a week instead of sitting behind a computer typing makes me less than you?

You are sitting behind a computer typing, or didn't you notice that?

My job does not require being able to type. only knowing how to fix any car ever built.

I agree, President Obama seemed to have practiced his part, the Chief justice, I think, not so much.

It is as if the President was waiting for the Justice to undo his mistake, as was pointed out already

MAYBE just MAYBE.. President Obama will get a chance to really make CHANGE.. and replace a SHIT TON of Justices during his 8 years in office.

The witch hunt against the rigtht has already been started by Polosi but I hope they stop her and just hold everybody responsible for their actions not just republicans.

I hope our Congress does not waste their time. I would prefer a RENDITION to the WORLD COURT in the Hague ASAP for most of his Administration. ANYONE who was onboard for the torture excuses and who help[ed him decide to go to war in Iraq... in other words those who cooked the books to show WMD attacks were imminent

My only weak point is sports.. because I JUST do not give a shit about most sports where a team and a ball is involved...

Now a PUCK.... or individual sports.... sailing.....

Nekkid Trivial Pursuit.. KEWL...... I could bounce my boobies and distract the other players.>:(

We're in for a long 4 years if Obama can't even get the oath right.

Pay attention. It was the Chief Justice who got it wrong.

You are correct, but the one before them talked of the oaf of office. Cant denie that one:D:D

Now that was a slip!!:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

We're in for a long 4 years if Obama can't even get the oath right.

Pay attention. It was the Chief Justice who got it wrong.

You are correct, but the one before them talked of the oaf of office. Cant denie that one:D:D

Now that was a slip!!:D

and here I thought you of all people would have got what i was doing there. :S:D
www.FourWheelerHB.com

The witch hunt against the rigtht has already been started by Polosi

If we simply eliminate all the fully-grown adults who can't spell for shit, it would have essentially the same effect.

So, since I didn't take typing in school and learned a trade instead, me missing letters sometimes that makes me or my opinions worth less than yours? Because I work hard 6 days a week instead of sitting behind a computer typing makes me less than you?

Ignore the spelling bull shit. It is a distraction they have to use when they are loosing a debate. Beleive me, I know:$
Abraham Lincoln

I agree, President Obama seemed to have practiced his part, the Chief justice, I think, not so much.

It is as if the President was waiting for the Justice to undo his mistake, as was pointed out already

MAYBE just MAYBE.. President Obama will get a chance to really make CHANGE.. and replace a SHIT TON of Justices during his 8 years in office.

I really hope you are right, ah, correct. But change for changes sake does not mean much. It has to have meaning and not be just a platitude.

I have been listening to him for the last few weeks. In some ways he has suprised me. I hope the surprises are real and not just words
Abraham Lincoln

don't play me in Trivial Pursuit unless you want to be beaten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name the time. Name the place.

I would be up for that game...:)

Not me, I suck at trivia[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Cant resist:

Not me, I suck at trivia facts

Ohhhh, nice PA

Cant let an oportunity go can you?:D
Abraham Lincoln

WOW! The pressure must have gotten to him a bit. He mumbled through it a bit. I couldnt imagine having to do that in front of a couple million people. Hell I stumbled through my oath when I was sworn into the Army. And that was only in front of 20 people. Good luck President Obama. I hope you do good things for the people of the United States of America.

It's more like he had the official swearing in memorized and the Chief Justice threw him off by misplacing the word "faithfully" in the second sentence.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

WOW! The pressure must have gotten to him a bit. He mumbled through it a bit. I couldnt imagine having to do that in front of a couple million people. Hell I stumbled through my oath when I was sworn into the Army. And that was only in front of 20 people. Good luck President Obama. I hope you do good things for the people of the United States of America.

It's more like he had the official swearing in memorized and the Chief Justice threw him off by misplacing the word "faithfully" in the second sentence.

OK, here's the straight skinny:

http://news.aol.com/main/inauguration/article/roberts-obama-oath/310122

CNN, Drudge and FoxNews covered it several times this afternoon.

I watched the actual swearing in and the speech then got the hell away from live TV and a lot of the internet for a while.

Actually, I spent the better part of the day watching the new(ish) MagPul Dynamics tactical carbine DVD and doing some dry fire drills in the living room in front of the TV. It was cool, that DVD set brought up some different ideas I hadn't really played with before. I like the system they taught in regards to secondary weapon transitions and doing that while working with a team. If you're into that sort of thing, its worth a watch.

Anyways, I did notice that I wasn't the only person who caught the slip. It made me laugh. Especially since its not a big deal, but some people were making a big deal out of it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I'm predicting a new wave of conspiracy theories about how Obama is not really the President since he didn't say the exact oath as written in the Constitution. I predict less than an hour before it makes it here in a new poll.

I guess its not just the conspiracy theorists and crazy right wing fanatics.

Edited: I got beat by a few seconds, I guess. [bows]

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.