tbrown

Sockin' It to Hamas

But the Palestinian and Israeli conflict started when Israel was formed.

your statement simply proves who uninformed you are about the history of this region.

i'm pretty sure 1929 and 1936 cane before 1948
1929 Riots
1936-39 Riots

1948 was significant but it wasn't the start. but even if you take this date, again, it was the Arabs who didnt accept the division plan going for the "all or nothing".

The two of you should be polititions, you both bicker about history while the women and children and elderly lie bleeding and dying. Its pathetic. I value a Jews life as much as I value a Muslims and this whole situation sickens me.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

READ.. I actually have read it.. in parochial school. It was called comparative religion.

Just one more. Do you take every thing you read in religious books as fact? talking snaks, made from a rib all that shit?

you're the one claiming Islam is the religion of peace and acceptance. Meanwhile the participants in the religion want to severely punish or kill someone for the crime of having her class pick the name Mohamed for a toy bear. Or writing political cartoons. Or saying anything contrary. Real tolerant fucks.

It's been a while since the Catholic Church engaged in crusades, and I can't recall when the Jews were powerful enough to do so. You confuse the Israeli's right to self defense with a war against non Jews.

The teddy bear thing was in Sudan (Thats in Africa) Isreal is in the middle east, the cartoon thing was in Denmark (thats not in either the middle east or Africa (look it up). Now I know they are both outside of the US of A but at least try and make an effort when indulging in Islamaphobia old boy.:S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Innocent Iran is very inocent compared to well almost any country.
Iran has not invaded a single country in the past century. This is a fact that you refutted before but offered no proof to the contrary.

Also Iran was the first country to right a doctrine on humane rights, and our First king even set the Jews free.

So other then episodes of 24 and fox news where do you get genocide and Iran from?

Your leader, of course. It couldn't be less clear.

And when you fund other groups (Hamas, Hezbollah, Contras) to do dirty work for you, you're still not innocent.
And like the USA doesn't have people killed and set up puppet govt's to do their dirty work? So who's better? Speaking of Contras...:S
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

The link shows "arable land: 24 %".
And that is prime, green waterfront property to you??

You initially said 20%. Now you say 24%. My link said 29%. So if we average the two references, that gives 27%. Your initial claim of 20% was therefore off by fully one-third.

Arable land for other nations in the area:
Israel.........: 15%
Egypt........: 3%
Syria.........: 24%
Jordan.......: 3%
Lebanon.....: 16%
Iraq...........: 13%
Saudi Arabia: 2%
So for that region of the world, when the Gaza strip has 29% arable land, yes indeed, that is prime, green, waterfront property. They have a higher percentage of agricultural land than ANY of their neighbors.

Let me repeat: Travel and make your own experiences, your own forming of opinion, live there and meet locals. You'll be surprised. No need to collect facts, just live there and you'll enjoy facts daily.

You can brag about your travels all you want. You can make false assumptions about my own world experience all you want. None of that makes you correct. In fact, it made you only two-thirds correct, as shown above.

And for your info, Germany only has 33% arable land, so the Gaza Strip is very close to matching your own country.

I would say that the people of the Gaza Strip have what they need to be self sustaining. They even have vast quantities of natural gas. They just need to work hard and develop their own little piece of heaven, instead of spending their time fighting to try and take someone else's.

Germany only has 33% arable land, so the Gaza Strip is very close to matching your own country.

LOL:D You should have your own TV show:D
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And when you fund other groups (Hamas, Hezbollah, Contras) to do dirty work for you, you're still not innocent.

And like the USA doesn't have people killed and set up puppet govt's to do their dirty work? So who's better? Speaking of Contras...:S

Whoosh.

Talk about missing the point.

you're the one claiming Islam is the religion of peace and acceptance. Meanwhile the participants in the religion want to severely punish or kill someone for the crime of having her class pick the name Mohamed for a toy bear. Or writing political cartoons. Or saying anything contrary. Real tolerant fucks.

The teddy bear thing was in Sudan (Thats in Africa) Isreal is in the middle east, the cartoon thing was in Denmark (thats not in either the middle east or Africa (look it up). Now I know they are both outside of the US of A but at least try and make an effort when indulging in Islamaphobia old boy.:S

Old dog, what does the location have to do with the point? We're talking about Islamic tolerance and those are but two examples that show a clear lack of it. I'm quite aware that these were in Sudan and Denmark.

It's hardly phobic to note that one can be threatened with death for mere commentary. When someone releases a silly movie about Christianity, they picket in front. The pope says "you suck."

Not quite the same. Certainly if you go back in time, it's a bit less one sided, but we're dealing in the now.

If the Israelis don't like the Hamas attacks, then they should stop killing civilians in Gaza. The equation is really that simple. Live and let live!

If the civilians don't want to be killed in a military strike, they should put a bullet in the head of the first group of hooded idiots that set up a launching pad next to their house.

>If Hamas doesn't like the Israeli attacks, then they should quite firing their
>rockets. The equation is really that simple. Live and let live.

If the Israelis don't like the Hamas attacks, then they should stop killing civilians in Gaza. The equation is really that simple. Live and let live!

Or else just wipe the place off the face of the earth. Innocent civilians in Gaza ? They ELECTED Hamas. Fuck 'em all.

Where did you go to school anyway, Berkeley ?

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

READ.. I actually have read it.. in parochial school. It was called comparative religion.

Just one more. Do you take every thing you read in religious books as fact? talking snaks, made from a rib all that shit?

It's been a while since the Catholic Church engaged in crusades, and I can't recall when the Jews were powerful enough to do so. You confuse the Israeli's right to self defense with a war against non Jews.

:D:D Well said.

Also blaming a complete Religion and not the actual criminals involved is a truly weak argument.

"Someone, who said he was a Christian, murdered someone, so all Christians are murders" - like I said - weak:S

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

TBROWN are you related to cheney or rumsfeld. you have the same stupid outlook on the world that they have, its this stupidity that has made bush a failure and a joke in the worlds eye.this problem isnt as easy as black and white and wont go away by "kill em all" or "nuke em". zaki chehab wrote a book "inside hamas" you should read it ,maybe you"ll get an understanding of the other side of the story.DARIUS11 you can get this book at amazon.com i think you'll like it , its a good read, and CHRISTELSABINE dont argue with JOHNRICH dont you understand texas IS the world and they are a smarter race (use bush and cheney as an example)

Wow ! someone had the balls to tell it straight...bottom line There is NO palestine. There never has been. it has Always been Israel. As far as the killing of innocents. MuslimsArabs sole purpose in life .If living accordingto the teachings of the quran, is to eliminate the jewish people from the earth. God flat out told hagarthat Ismael wouldlive by the sword. for those who don't know ismael=Islam. There will never be peace. Think about it for a minute...if you were faced with the extinction of your race...you too would become "vicious"

sorry for lack of paragraphs I'm not that great a writer

You - blaming a complete group - read the post:S

P.S : Did she break the laws of that country? Did she receive due process, according to the rules of that country?
If yes - what right have you to challenge those laws - It's not you place - mind your own business.

(.)Y(.)

Old dog, what does the location have to do with the point? We're talking about Islamic tolerance and those are but two examples that show a clear lack of it. I'm quite aware that these were in Sudan and Denmark.

It's hardly phobic to note that one can be threatened with death for mere commentary. When someone releases a silly movie about Christianity, they picket in front. The pope says "you suck."

Not quite the same. Certainly if you go back in time, it's a bit less one sided, but we're dealing in the now.

Fair enough, but those are incidents amoung small groups (often ill educated and unintegrated) in distant countries and seperate from the Israel issues which remains a national issue rather than an Islamic one. If Islam was truely such a barbarous intollerant religion then the billions of Muslims world wide would be killing in droves and you wouldn't be able to walk down the street without being attacked. Your examples are no more representative of Islamic tolerence than citing the IRA, ETA et al as examples of Catholic tolerance. Or the Lords Resistance Army as typical of Christians. You simply choose to ignore the evidence of the actions of billions of peaceful Muslims worldwide.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Wow ! someone had the balls to tell it straight...bottom line There is NO palestine. There never has been. it has Always been Israel. As far as the killing of innocents. MuslimsArabs sole purpose in life .If living accordingto the teachings of the quran, is to eliminate the jewish people from the earth. God flat out told hagarthat Ismael wouldlive by the sword. for those who don't know ismael=Islam. There will never be peace. Think about it for a minute...if you were faced with the extinction of your race...you too would become "vicious"

sorry for lack of paragraphs I'm not that great a writer

Clearly
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

And for your info, Germany only has 33% arable land, so the Gaza Strip is very close to matching your own country.

Bwahahahaha - Oh man, the best I read in centuries :D:D, that made my day!

You really need to travel a bit more. Come to Germany, have a look at our dry, death valley desert - and than compare again with Gaza Strip ...

:D:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Exactly and Christian rule #1 - Thou shalt not kill (ever.......Full-Stop - no ifs , no buts THOU SHALT NOT KILL )... had been abandoned by, oh how many so called Christians or so called Christian countries?

Hypocrites come in all colours.

(.)Y(.)

Exactly and Christian rule #1 - Thou shalt not kill (ever.......Full-Stop - no ifs , no buts THOU SHALT NOT KILL )... had been abandoned by, oh how many so called Christians or so called Christian countries?

Hypocrites come in all colours.

You'd have a point, except for the fact that the original text was 'thou shalt not MURDER'.
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

If so, then I apologies for my mistake.

To add : Mike, there does appear to be a lot of debate about this on t'internet...... I'll be reading ....

It is the hue and cry of the people who stylize themselves as PRO-LIFE

War to them and Capitol Punishment is justified because GOD said do not murder... and they think murder on the scale as they like to practice it is OK. Old Testament excuses from them given by their vengefull lord

They tend to pick and choose which of the old testament Levitican laws they will follow as well.... although I think a lot of them would be quite happy to return to the whole stoning as a punishment thing if they could. Clearly getting and giving blow jobs would be right at the top of their list for stoning to death..... truely amazing what happens when you are jealous of those getting some action when they themselves are not.

If so, then I apologies for my mistake.

To add : Mike, there does appear to be a lot of debate about this on t'internet...... I'll be reading ....

That there is - what I've read on it seems to point to the KJV bible as where it changed from the Aramaic translation.

I've also read where the Talmud reads the same (murder, not kill).
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706