tbrown

Sockin' It to Hamas

Exactly and Christian rule #1 - Thou shalt not kill (ever.......Full-Stop - no ifs , no buts THOU SHALT NOT KILL )... had been abandoned by, oh how many so called Christians or so called Christian countries?

Hypocrites come in all colours.

You'd have a point, except for the fact that the original text was 'thou shalt not MURDER'.

I seriously doubt that the original text was either of those, but unless we've found the tablets, how can we know for sure? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

"Or else just wipe the place off the face of the earth. Innocent civilians in Gaza ? They ELECTED Hamas. Fuck 'em all."

And we elected George Bush. Think for a bit about where your logic leads.

Are you really advocating genocide? It sure sounds like it. Slaughtering civilians is not the answer. There are approximately 1.5 million people in the Gaza Strip. Your answer to this problem is simply to kill them all? If you are joking, it's not funny. And if you are serious, I am thankful that you are not in a position of power.

CHRISTELSABINE dont argue with JOHNRICH dont you understand texas IS the world and they are a smarter race (use bush and cheney as an example)

Brilliant argument. There are two politicians you don't like, which you think come from Texas, and whom you consider stupid. Therefore, everyone else who comes from Texas is also stupid.

Bush was born in Connecticut, but was indeed raised in Texas. Cheney was born in Nebraska and grew up in Wyoming. So the whole basis for your argument is incorrect in the first place. And the logic which attempts to brand everyone in Texas as stupid is wrong too.

And this is your idea of a good counter-argument?

Maybe you should just stick to derisive laughter - it won't take as much of your time, and doesn't venture forth anything that can be proven wrong to turn the "stupid" table around on you.

And for your info, Germany only has 33% arable land, so the Gaza Strip is very close to matching your own country.

Bwahahahaha - Oh man, the best I read in centuries :D:D, that made my day!

You really need to travel a bit more. Come to Germany, have a look at our dry, death valley desert - and than compare again with Gaza Strip ...

Oh boy, the derisive laughter counter-argument again! I am humbled by the depth of facts and logic with which you have responded.

Gosh, I didn't know you were hundreds of years old. Wow.

Context, my dear. We were talking about arable land. Gaza Strip has 29%, and Germany has 33% - not that different. There are different types of arable land. I wasn't saying that the geographies are the same. Perhaps you don't understand the definition of "arable land". Go look it up.

And of course, the whole point of that discussion of arable land is to point out that the Gaza Strip is not a "shithole" that can't support human life. In fact, it's one of the richest agricultural regions in the entire area. So the idea that the Israeli's have forced the Palestinians onto some barren strip of desert where they can't even eke out a living, is false.

But hey, derisive laughter is so much easier than trying to rebut all of what I just said, eh?

You remind me of the scarecrow character in "The Wizard of Oz".

Oh, how green is my home valley - here:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.science-explorer.de/NASA-Bilder/Gaza%2520Streifen.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.science-explorer.de/NASA-Bilder/Gaza.htm&usg=__wkvgGyXn1ijnxpBg7J8FkhsvCe0=&h=400&w=404&sz=31&hl=de&start=58&tbnid=1zCxtfBS5IRzUM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dgaza%2Bstreifen%26start%3D40%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Dde%26sa%3DN

No rivers, lakes, not even creeks, no natural watter supplies; no highway, railways, airport etc. ... must be heaven to live there. :S

Prime green, waterfront property - my a**. Just like here in Germany. :D:D:D

It's my strong opinion that you simply do not know anything about other anthropospheres, at least the ones outside your corral.

Surf the internet and collect "facts" as much as you like. That does not cover the gap in the knowledge.

:|

JFI: The above link does NOT show Germany!

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Fair enough, but those are incidents amoung small groups (often ill educated and unintegrated) in distant countries and seperate from the Israel issues which remains a national issue rather than an Islamic one. If Islam was truely such a barbarous intollerant religion then the billions of Muslims world wide would be killing in droves and you wouldn't be able to walk down the street without being attacked.

Doesn't seem like just small groups - Salman Rushdie being a high profile example.

Part of the difference may be that the separation of church and state is non existent in much of the Islamic world.

Fair enough, but those are incidents amoung small groups (often ill educated and unintegrated) in distant countries and seperate from the Israel issues which remains a national issue rather than an Islamic one. If Islam was truely such a barbarous intollerant religion then the billions of Muslims world wide would be killing in droves and you wouldn't be able to walk down the street without being attacked.

Doesn't seem like just small groups - Salman Rushdie being a high profile example.

Part of the difference may be that the separation of church and state is non existent in much of the Islamic world.

Salman Rushdie had a fatwa placed on him by the weirds with beards in Iran, no where else, that was decades ago now and he is still walking around and making public appearences. if it were a general Islamic problem of intollerance then he would have been dead long ago. I take your point about religion and the state but not every Islamic country is like that Turkey for example.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Congratulations to Israel for socking it to Hamas in Gaza. After raining rockets on civilian Israeli towns, the Hamas fuckers are now whining about the inhumanity of Israel showing they mean business.

Although I am generally opposed to the use of nuclear weapons, I think dropping one on Gaza would serve three useful purposes.

First, it would put an end to the Hamas bullshit there once and for all.

Second, it would establish beyond any doubt that Israel does indeed have the bomb, and finally that they're willing to use it.

If that sounds extreme to anyone out there, maybe Hamas should get a new hobby and stop it with the rocketing bullshit. Fuck 'em. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. They want war, that's what war's all about. At least no Israelis are committing chickenshit suicide bombings in discos.

Tough talk from another Zionist apparatchik defender of the neo-Holocaust. Strap on your fucking chute, your M4, your macho cybernuts and kite on down into the fray, Alphonse. B|

Right to exist, my ass! Nuke Tel Aviv and we'll call it even. Over and out.
“Keep your elbow up!"

Wow ! someone had the balls to tell it straight...bottom line There is NO palestine. There never has been. it has Always been Israel. As far as the killing of innocents. MuslimsArabs sole purpose in life .If living accordingto the teachings of the quran, is to eliminate the jewish people from the earth. God flat out told hagarthat Ismael wouldlive by the sword. for those who don't know ismael=Islam. There will never be peace. Think about it for a minute...if you were faced with the extinction of your race...you too would become "vicious"

sorry for lack of paragraphs I'm not that great a writer

Clearly

Wow! The reincarnation of Golda Meir. Bullshit and more nationalistic/racist bullshit parroted by dispensationist cultists and uber nationalists. Utter bullshit. Complete bullshit. Go back to school.
“Keep your elbow up!"

Apparently there were 20 commandments to start with, he dropped and broke 10.
:P:D:D

It is written that when Moses came down the mountain his fellow Israelites asked him how he did.
Moses replied ,"the good news is I got him down to ten. The bad news is adultery is still in."
2muchTruth