tbrown

Sockin' It to Hamas

Congratulations to Israel for socking it to Hamas in Gaza. After raining rockets on civilian Israeli towns, the Hamas fuckers are now whining about the inhumanity of Israel showing they mean business.

Although I am generally opposed to the use of nuclear weapons, I think dropping one on Gaza would serve three useful purposes.

First, it would put an end to the Hamas bullshit there once and for all.

Second, it would establish beyond any doubt that Israel does indeed have the bomb, and finally that they're willing to use it.

If that sounds extreme to anyone out there, maybe Hamas should get a new hobby and stop it with the rocketing bullshit. Fuck 'em. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. They want war, that's what war's all about. At least no Israelis are committing chickenshit suicide bombings in discos.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Congratulations to Israel for socking it to Hamas in Gaza. After raining rockets on civilian Israeli towns, the Hamas fuckers are now whining about the inhumanity of Israel showing they mean business.

Although I am generally opposed to the use of nuclear weapons, I think dropping one on Gaza would serve three useful purposes.

Second, it would establish beyond any doubt that Israel does indeed have the bomb, and finally that they're willing to use it.

If that sounds extreme to anyone out there, maybe Hamas should get a new hobby and stop it with the rocketing bullshit. Fuck 'em. Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out. They want war, that's what war's all about. At least no Israelis are committing chickenshit suicide bombings in discos.

.....and Akmademawhatever might shut his trap as well and be reomoved from office.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I personally would like to see the entire area (Not just Gaza, ALL of it) uninhabitable for about 50 years.

There have been atrocities committed by both sides for so long now.

We do get a VERY biased view of what is really happening over there. I don’t see either side as RIGHT nor do I think they will ever live in peace. Too many WRONGS on bothsides.

Clear it all out.

After raining rockets on civilian Israeli towns

Casualties: 1

You are apparently posting the number of Israelis killed by rockets just since the offensive started.

There have actually been quite a few more than that in recent times. Nineteen as a matter of fact:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Furthermore, there is a huge disruption to the normal lives of people who have to always be on guard against rocket attacks.

How many rockets should Israel have to "accept" and do nothing about, before they would have your blessing to retaliate against their attackers?

If someone was firing daily rockets into your home town, would you expect your government to sit and do nothing?

And Hamas is also starting to use more powerful rockets with longer range that threaten more cities. If Israel does nothing, the problem will only get worse.

If Hamas doesn't like the Israeli attacks, then they should quite firing their rockets. The equation is really that simple. Live and let live.

The equation is really that simple. Live and let live.

Do you honestly think that either side would ever let that happen?

I believe that if the Palestinians/Hamas/whatever quit committing terrorist acts against Israel, that Israel will leave them alone to live in peace, without military counter-attacks. Israel does not do this sort of thing unprovoked, IMO.

Meanwhile, the Taliban are starting up their bloody messes again, in Pakistan: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_valley_of_fear

If they're going to commit these kinds of atrocities on people, they can't be surprised when, at some point, their victims have had enough and they fight back.

>If Hamas doesn't like the Israeli attacks, then they should quite firing their
>rockets. The equation is really that simple. Live and let live.

If the Israelis don't like the Hamas attacks, then they should stop killing civilians in Gaza. The equation is really that simple. Live and let live!

If your homeland was invaded and occupied, Would you use Gorilla Tactics against the invaders?

Amazing how we can watch a Movie like wolverines and cheer the Kids fighting back yet at the same time see a group doing the same thing and call them cowards.

I think Both sides are at fault on this and do not see anyway that there will ever be peace in that area as long as Both Israelis and Palestinians live there.

BOTH groups have committed horrible atrocities against each other. Neither side is justified in my opinion. We only get the filtered and heavily biased versions here.

Innocent people are dying (On both sides). That is sad no matter who they call God.

There have actually been quite a few more than that in recent times. Nineteen as a matter of fact:

Apologies, I'll accept those numbers. Still, the ratio is rather skewed.

How many rockets should Israel have to "accept" and do nothing about, before they would have your blessing to retaliate against their attackers?

None. But is the best, proportionate form of reaction mass airstrikes on inner city areas? You also can't legitimately say that the Gaza strip has been left alone by Israel up until now. Israeli influence on living conditions in Gaza is everpresent.

But, I posted simply because I am sick of the cold hypocrisy of those who condemn Hamas for attacks that kill civilians, while not only ignoring the cvilian death toll from Israeli military actions, but actually encouraging Israel to take action that would kill every man woman and child in Gaza. Fucking ridiculous, one-eyed, racist viewpoint that I'm tired of listening to.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

If your homeland was invaded and occupied, Would you use Gorilla Tactics against the invaders?

Amazing how we can watch a Movie like wolverines and cheer the Kids fighting back yet at the same time see a group doing the same thing and call them cowards.

I think Both sides are at fault on this and do not see anyway that there will ever be peace in that area as long as Both Israelis and Palestinians live there.

BOTH groups have committed horrible atrocities against each other. Neither side is justified in my opinion. We only get the filtered and heavily biased versions here.

Innocent people are dying (On both sides). That is sad no matter who they call God.

I fully agree, but what I cannot fathom is what the hell Hamas is thinking in lobbing rockets into Israel. It is one thing to launch attacks against occupying forces inside the occupied territory. But lobbing rockets across the border is sheer lunacy. The reaction of Israel was 100% predictable. What other possible outcome could there have been?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

If the Israelis don't like the Hamas attacks, then they should stop killing civilians in Gaza. The equation is really that simple. Live and let live!

Since the violence was proceeded by a 6 month cease fire, it's actually clear in this case who initiated, rather than a chicken and egg scenario.

And Israel has decided they don't like the attacks, hence they're going at it rather forcefully this time. Expect to see civilians reluctant to live next door anymore, and without human shields, it's going to be very tough for them.

Red Dawn?

The kids attacked the soldiers, not civilians.

Launching rockets at schools is not guerrilla tactics.

Nuke em eh? That is the most ignorant statement I've read in awhile. Do you think Israel wants nuclear waste in their own backyard. Sheesh. Hamas will get what's coming but there is going to be a lot of bloodshed. Syria and every other radical muslum will be coming for the battle. Yeah. Nuke em all. :S
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I think Israel gets half the equation right. There is no viable argument by any sane human being that can justify the hundreds of rocket attacks on Israel after the end of the truce period. Hamas proved once again to everyone that they do not want peace. Israel - nor any other country - should accept ANY rocket attacks on its civilian populace or military and allow the perpetrators of that attack impunity of any sort.

Where Israel fucks up is not visibly and drastically aiding the innocent who are harmed in their retaliatory strikes. When the Hezbollah shitheads in Lebanon got their asses kicked, the Hezbollah fuckwads were coming in with medical, food, and monetary aid for the general populace right as the Israelis were withdrawing.

Israel also fucks up by not being more stringent with enforcing their own settlement rules and allowing settlers into Palestinian territory.

I think Israel should clean house there against all of those Hamas bastards. They need to FOLLOW IT UP WITH AID TO THE INNOCENT. Monetary, medical, and supply. By not doing that - and publicly - they fuck up and prolong the conflict (if indeed it has a possibility of ever ending).

:S

Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

>it's actually clear in this case who initiated . . .

OK. In that case, perhaps "kill and be killed" would be a better description than "live and let live." The Palestinians will now see the value in a strong government not afraid to use violence against a ruthless aggressor, and we'll see the cycle repeat.

200 to 1........ uuuh, prolly shouldn't shoot firecrackers at those who can ultimately put a second sunrise on your ass. :S

Nice:)
Abraham Lincoln

You got it backwards.
Abraham Lincoln

Apologies, I'll accept those numbers. Still, the ratio is rather skewed.

None. But is the best, proportionate form of reaction mass airstrikes on inner city areas? You also can't legitimately say that the Gaza strip has been left alone by Israel up until now. Israeli influence on living conditions in Gaza is everpresent.

But, I posted simply because I am sick of the cold hypocrisy of those who condemn Hamas for attacks that kill civilians, while not only ignoring the cvilian death toll from Israeli military actions, but actually encouraging Israel to take action that would kill every man woman and child in Gaza. Fucking ridiculous, one-eyed, racist viewpoint that I'm tired of listening to.

This is just me....

If you kill one of mine I will kill 1000 if it will make you stop.
Simple
Abraham Lincoln

Brits calling Israeli's racist... fucking priceless.

Right now I'm calling certain Americans racist, do keep up deary.

Face it you are still buttsore from them sticking it to you 60 years ago

Who?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?