BillyVance

Sex topic of the day

well i dont live in the usa ;)

but yes i believe in the right to worship whom/whatever someone wants.

Im not a religious person, but have respect for anyone that is. :)

The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

Whichever part it is, they should print a retraction. Life would be better for everyone if the JW's spent Saturday mornings like that instead of knocking on my door. :D

I know a guy who is not religious, but his wife is a JW. One morning a mutual friend of ours heard tires screeching and gravel flying in his driveway. He looked out to see this guy storming up to his door ranting:

"You know what that damned church told her now??? No more BJ's!!!
Goddammit, you know how much I love a good BJ???"
:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Goddammit, you know how much I love a good BJ???"
:D:D:D

Then why'd he get married in the first place? :P

I think he just had a thing for the girls in that family.
You see, his wife is the younger sister of an ex-girlfriend.
I understand it makes family get-to-gethers a bit awkward.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

First, Bolasssss took the words out of my mouth (so to speak) "tie the mistletoe around the waist" - of course depending on where it was hanging, it could invite a "Kiss my ass";)

Second, I can't believe that this has survived the bonfire and not been moved to S[:/]peakers Corner after the JW's got involved.

Third, Gia drunk??????? Tell me it ain't so:D

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Guys, if you wanted a blow job from your woman, would you walk around the house naked with mistletoe tied around your neck? And gals, would you comply? :P

Billy, Billy, Billy.... when a MAN wears a mistletoe, he asking for a blow job from "a woman", not just from "your woman".... or in the case of Alabama "from your relative"....
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

Guys, if you wanted a blow job from your woman, would you walk around the house naked with mistletoe tied around your neck? And gals, would you comply? :P

Billy, Billy, Billy.... when a MAN wears a mistletoe, he asking for a blow job from "a woman", not just from "your woman".... or in the case of Alabama "from your relative"....

ouch :D
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10

You are afraid to put God first in your life? My hubby and I are sooooo close because of that relationship with God. Life is not about pleasing yourself all the time. It might be for some, but not for me. You do have the right to choose. See how wonderful it is to live in the USA?-Caress

Well, aside from having no Christmas or birthdays, I had no idea that Jay-Dubs don't go down on each other. I can't imagine God doesn't want married couples to enjoy each other. The wife and I are church going Christians, but we still get oral. And I'm quite sure God doesn't mind one bit, I think it pleases Him too.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

So people adhere to a religion that sticks it's nose in their bedroom business? That dictates what acts and positions a married couple can do?

Dominance from a micro-managing religion.

Most bizarre.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Damn... this is NOT the thread that I figured was gonna end up in here... :S

Nice going, fuckers! :D

So start a religion thread in SC and see if it turns into a sex thread and gets moved to Bonfire.:P

You are afraid to put God first in your life? My hubby and I are sooooo close because of that relationship with God. Life is not about pleasing yourself all the time. It might be for some, but not for me. You do have the right to choose. See how wonderful it is to live in the USA?-Caress

You seemed so good until this, now your just another crazy jesus freak...\[:/]