BillyVance

Sex topic of the day

Guys, if you wanted a blow job from your woman, would you walk around the house naked with mistletoe tied around your neck? And gals, would you comply? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Guys, if you wanted a blow job from your woman, would you walk around the house naked with mistletoe tied around your neck? And gals, would you comply? :P

So how long have you been walking around w/o her noticing?
If it has been more than an hour, it's just time to give up and put your clothes on.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Gia said girls like it when you just shove cock in their mouth.:o

That's been working out well for me :|

:ph34r::D Was I drinking???

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

You'll just have to excuse me for the lame poll. I just looked at it and it's stupid. :S

I haven't really been myself the last 5 or 6 weeks anyway. [:/]

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

HAHAHA teach you to listen to me! :P

Ummmm well.... I don't recall saying it... but I wouldn't put it past me in one of my quirky/drunk moments... but NO, not the way it should be done!

The miseltoe idea is kinda cute... :)
g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

is your honney franticly searching the house for some miseltoe now
:D:D:D

LOL... it is about his lunch time, and I know he reads every one of my posts.

Lucky us we'll have the house to ourselves Christmas Eve.

g
OMG, is she okay?

That sounds like the first mistake in a chain of events that leads to serious injury. :S:D

I'd probably just ask. B|

Blues,
Dave

aw, fuckit, it's your Birthday!;)

g
OMG, is she okay?

I would drop to my knees if the wind blew that way for my hubby-anywhere- anytime. My husband is so hot, He aint changed since he turned 26. I used to wake him up by giving him a blow job every Saturday morning, and he would wake up cumming. That is such a great way to start the weekend! I just love him so much, there is nothing like a hot burst of his jis down my throat to make my day. Now he is a baptized JW so I cried the day he told me that we couldnt do that anymore. I want to so bad, but I dont out of respect for his beliefs. -Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

You are afraid to put God first in your life? My hubby and I are sooooo close because of that relationship with God. Life is not about pleasing yourself all the time. It might be for some, but not for me. You do have the right to choose. See how wonderful it is to live in the USA?-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Now he is a baptized JW so I cried the day he told me that we couldnt do that anymore.

:o

What part of the Watchtower denies that???

Nevermind... I googled it and found it... I'm sorry...

g
OMG, is she okay?

Now he is a baptized JW so I cried the day he told me that we couldnt do that anymore.

g

Whichever part it is, they should print a retraction. Life would be better for everyone if the JW's spent Saturday mornings like that instead of knocking on my door. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

g

Whichever part it is, they should print a retraction. Life would be better for everyone if the JW's spent Saturday mornings like that instead of knocking on my door. :D

Blues,
Dave

BAM!

g
OMG, is she okay?