jakee

Pope: Saving humanity from the gays is as important as saving the rainforest.

re. gays vs rainforest:

It depends on whether you want to insert logs where they don't belong, or remove them from where they do belong.

Acually I think the Catholic Church has just given the green light to those who hate gays to save them from themselves... one brutal assault at a time.

re. gays vs rainforest:

It depends on whether you want to insert logs where they don't belong, or remove them from where they do belong.
:P

Ahh but seriously - as an intelligent, reasonable Catholic individual, does this guy not embarrass the hell out of you?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity.... how?

I believe they have a new secret document...in it describes the birth of the "dark seed." Many in the Vatican have interpreted the document to say that if men can marry other men and those married men have sex, God will have to alter the"wife"male so that he may reproduce, thus giving the act of sexual intercourse a purpose other than personal fulfilment within the context of marriage. The wife male will supernaturally produce the dark seed and once fertilized will proceed forth from the ass...they will be known as ass babies....human rights activist will protect these babies until they grow to resemble warlocks that will devour all humanity....

I never thought it would end like this....[:/]
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

this relates to an understanding of the pope thinking that gays are damaging humanity.... how?

I believe they have a new secret document...in it describes the birth of the "dark seed." Many in the Vatican have interpreted the document to say that if men can marry other men and those married men have sex, God will have to alter the"wife"male so that he may reproduce, thus giving the act of sexual intercourse a purpose other than personal fulfilment within the context of marriage. The wife male will supernaturally produce the dark seed and once fertilized will proceed forth from the ass...they will be known as ass babies....human rights activist will protect these babies until they grow to resemble warlocks that will devour all humanity....

I never thought it would end like this....[:/]

What???

dudeist skydiver # 3105

"Rainforests deserve, yes, our protection, but the human being ... does not deserve it less,"

Said the ex-Nazi.

OK, that was probably unfair. I know he and his family hated the Nazis and he only joined the Hitler-Youth because he was required to, and his family could not figure out how to run away.

But it's still funny.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD