ChasingBlueSky

The source of many DZ.com talking points...

i haven't listened to her radio show since i got rid of xm a few years ago, but at that time, she was nasty. i haven't seen her tv show, but i know that she does come on right after olberman, and just about anyone would seem even-keeled following that guy. i don't care about her sexual orientation, "pissed off lesbian" is just an accurate discription of her radio show.

Her tv show isn't much different. I'd actually watch Olberman all day before I could stomach 10 minutes of that girl. Something about her just drives me off the wall. She rates up there with Nancy Grace in my book. Although I pretty much never agree with Olbermann, at least he can get a chuckle out of me once in awhile. Maddow makes me want to puke in my mouth listening to her.

Ah yes, O'Reilly, Hannity, and Rush, don't care a whole lot for them either even though I generally agree with them. Cavuto is the shiznit when it comes to conservative commentary. Very polite, well-spoken and logical in comparison to the anger vented by the others. He actually lets his guests talk and politely discusses his logic behind why he disagrees with them.

i haven't listened to her radio show since i got rid of xm a few years ago, but at that time, she was nasty. i haven't seen her tv show, but i know that she does come on right after olberman, and just about anyone would seem even-keeled following that guy. i don't care about her sexual orientation, "pissed off lesbian" is just an accurate discription of her radio show.

Her tv show isn't much different. I'd actually watch Olberman all day before I could stomach 10 minutes of that girl. Something about her just drives me off the wall. She rates up there with Nancy Grace in my book. Although I pretty much never agree with Olbermann, at least he can get a chuckle out of me once in awhile. Maddow makes me want to puke in my mouth listening to her.

Ah yes, O'Reilly, Hannity, and Rush, don't care a whole lot for them either even though I generally agree with them. Cavuto is the shiznit when it comes to conservative commentary. Very polite, well-spoken and logical in comparison to the anger vented by the others. He actually lets his guests talk and politely discusses his logic behind why he disagrees with them.

+1 on cavuto... haven't watched him much but i like that he isn't such a rude twat like so many others... will have to check him out more now based on your recommendation. i just can't stand all that damn interupting and talking over and anger and... ugh it just gives me a headache.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I love Cavuto... as you pointed out.. its a well done show. I enjoy listening to someone who is conservative who actually has the intellect to make up for all the others.

I love Cavuto... as you pointed out.. its a well done show. I enjoy listening to someone who is conservative who actually has the intellect to make up for all the others.

OMG! Did you just compliment someone on the right ???? Jeanne! I underestimated you! Which is hard to do, considering how tall you are. :P

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

If anyone on here thinks that any news channel/agency/radio show/blog/etc. is fair, balanced or objective, they have to be the biggest idiot in the known universe. Some may be be less extreme this way or more objective that way, but let's be honest with ourselves. To think that you are not getting a spin when you watch your favorite news anchor, news show, news commentator, or news station, you're in seriously delusional.

BINGO! News is part of the entertainment industry. Arguing about which radio host is more correct, or what level of truth there is to what any one individual has to say is very similar to debating Letterman versus Leno.

They are all politically driven and they all take great license with the truth in order to attract, entertain, and retain their audiences.

It is interesting to note that the conservative crowd goes in for this stuff in a much bigger way than the liberal crowd. My observation is that conservative talk radio is such a success because their audience has a slightly stronger tendency to not question their leaders.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

OMG! Did you just compliment someone on the right ???? Jeanne! I underestimated you! Which is hard to do, considering how tall you are.

Uh people who actually take the time to get to know me.. find me quite complex in nature.

I think all the fringers around here seem to forget. I voted for Nixon... and I voted for Reagan.. ths first time.

I appears to me that many on this sight who CLAIM to /////lean//// to the right are in point of fact so far to the right they are fallin over...and that anyone who does not follow their particular breed of idiocy... is OBVIOUSLY a leftie:S:S

He actually lets his guests talk and politely discusses his logic behind why he disagrees with them.

And THAT is the sign of a good interviewer. And THAT is why I hate Hannity/Limbaugh/O'Reilly programming etc. An interviewer who talks more than his guests, constantly steps on the guest's answers and pigeon holes them with straw man tactics (or dumps their call when the other guy scores a good point) is a bad host. Those shows are nothing more than a platform for their loud and abrasive ideology with no room for respectful intellectual exchange. In the long run, they make people stupidererer and lower the national dialog to the bathroom stall level.
I think they certainly have the right to be on the air but I wouldn't mind seeing FCC restrictions imposed on the use of the term "news".

Uh people who actually take the time to get to know me.. find me quite complex in nature.

Your complexity is hidden in your incessant use of juvenile insults towards practically any conservative, whose views differ from your own leftist ideologies. You can try to claim a more centrist position, but those who read your posts know better.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

hidden in your incessant use of juvenile insults towards practically any conservative, whose views differ from your own leftist ideologies. You can try to claim a more centrist position, but those who read your posts know better.

Tsk tsk tsk.. its about balance.. and I DO so love to return in kind the kinds of posts I see . I especially love the ones that paint all the "leftest" and "liberals" on here who do not goose step to the same drum as your IMPERIOUS Leader has demanded of you for the last 7.5 years.

SIEG BUSH

hidden in your incessant use of juvenile insults towards practically any conservative, whose views differ from your own leftist ideologies. You can try to claim a more centrist position, but those who read your posts know better.

Tsk tsk tsk.. its about balance.. and I DO so love to return in kind the kinds of posts I see . I especially love the ones that paint all the "leftest" and "liberals" on here who do not goose step to the same drum as your IMPERIOUS Leader has demanded of you for the last 7.5 years.

SIEG BUSH

:D:D you don't even know who you're talking to do you. That was just loony. Loony-Toony.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Something about her just drives me off the wall. She rates up there with Nancy Grace in my book.

Yikes.. now that is an insult to Rachel. I think she's great but to each her own..:P

Sorry, I may have overreacted a little. I'm not sure anyone deserves to be in the ranks of Nancy Grace.